We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

when 2 screenshots speaks more then any words?!

Not telling names, but let me just say it was not just any warleader....

Mellar@Gladden, DOTH Hunter.

Incoming complaints about screenshots.
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

My complaint is blocked out names and I can just barely tell there is text near those arrows. I can't really read what the text says, though. Dammit Mellar.

What I gather from these SS's.

Annoying ba boxer.

Creeps who say they want good fights showing annoying boxer love and cry when freeps actually make a raid that can give them good fights, and omg, sometimes wipe them!

Aaaand bad raid makeup for post-u13. Switch some burgs out for heals. Add a few hunters, an lm, and a champ or two. Have rks go fire (apparently creeps are crying about this).
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Here's the thing. That's me in the SS, I'll be the first to admit it. I've said numerous times that I don't care if people box. The only reason I SORTA care is because ALL of the Creeps raid leaders will instruct us to leave whenever the boxers are near us, no matter where we are, be it GV, Lugz, TA, whatever. So in that sense, it hinders me, but personally, I really don't care. Snarry and Shadow are both cool so whatever. Plus, I never claimed to dislike boxers, so me healing one isn't much of a surprise, I guess lol?
    [img]https://puu.sh/eEtPr/e6936d48fb.jpg[/img]
    [color=darkred]High Chieftan Urukhaithere + Chieftan Vargburz + Commander Annorian + Liutenant Professorbananas[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by reverendmaggot View Post
    Plus, I never claimed to dislike boxers, so me healing one isn't much of a surprise, I guess lol?
    The horror! You don't mind boxers? How have the mighty creep leaders with their glorious consistent ideals not burnt you at a stake yet?
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

Boxers for President!
    [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=lime][B][COLOR=black]|[/COLOR][/B]Gladden[COLOR=black][B]|[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Seriously though. The BA boxer is brang out only to make freeps group up and stop getting farmed at GV. Because when the call goes out in GLFF that a boxer is at GV, the freeps come out in hoards and actualy use team work.

I do it because I care
    You're welcome.
    [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=lime][B][COLOR=black]|[/COLOR][/B]Gladden[COLOR=black][B]|[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Hush Shadow :P

Quote Originally Posted by chubbz280291 View Post
    Seriously though. The BA boxer is brang out only to make freeps group up and stop getting farmed at GV. Because when the call goes out in GLFF that a boxer is at GV, the freeps come out in hoards and actualy use team work.

I do it because I care
    You're welcome.
    Actually nobody cares when the call goes out there's a BA boxer at GV, assuming we even notice. We usually group up when there's enough people on and interested in grouping. For me that means after work, after dinner, and when I have a chance to sit down and play without interruption. Box, don't box, it's all the same to me.
    I'd explain it to you, but I'm all out of Puppets and Crayons.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    GLADDEN SERVER
    Moochy, 105 Minstrel R10

Guys, guys, guys.

Come on now.

Don't you realize this is all just nonsense?

You're forgetting, all the main creep leaders loath boxers and made vows to never support them and to avoid them at all costs! They'd never sit alongside a creep boxer at GV, no matter who it is! Free infamy hardly matches the integrity and honor of our venerable vet creeps' words.

...Just like they promised themselves that they wouldn't invite FOTMers into their raids! They are true to their word, do not worry, good people of Middle Earth.
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

BOXERS ARE THE BANE OF THE FREE. They represent everything that's wrong with this society! Get right with the Valar and disavow all boxers.

Quote Originally Posted by Shau'nac View Post
    BOXERS ARE THE BANE OF THE FREE. They represent everything that's wrong with this society! Get right with the Valar and disavow all boxers.
    What? We serve only ONE valar, the true dark one. Don't you forget it.

These threads are pretty great.
    Kerelas-Hunter,Kerebear-Reaver

Quote Originally Posted by Beaniemooch View Post
    Actually nobody cares when the call goes out there's a BA boxer at GV, assuming we even notice. We usually group up when there's enough people on and interested in grouping. For me that means after work, after dinner, and when I have a chance to sit down and play without interruption. Box, don't box, it's all the same to me.
    Actually, he's not entirely wrong. Not every time there's a boxer at GV, but certainly pretty often, the freeps will actually come out in force and push us away from GV. Though, more often than not, they'll push us out and then stay at GV

Also, heard through the grapevine that Snarry xferred? So Shadow is the only boxer now, aside from Vinny, who won't play without snarry.
    [color=darkred]High Chieftan Urukhaithere + Chieftan Vargburz + Commander Annorian + Liutenant Professorbananas[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
    Guys, guys, guys.

Come on now.

Don't you realize this is all just nonsense?

You're forgetting, all the main creep leaders loath boxers and made vows to never support them and to avoid them at all costs! They'd never sit alongside a creep boxer at GV, no matter who it is! Free infamy hardly matches the integrity and honor of our venerable vet creeps' words.

...Just like they promised themselves that they wouldn't invite FOTMers into their raids! They are true to their word, do not worry, good people of Middle Earth.
    I believe that you're trying to point out hypocrisy that is not there. You're saying all the "main creep leaders" loathe boxers, and that IS true. Mellar obfuscated MY name in that screenshot though, and as I've said, and proven, I'm no leader. I was friends with Shadow before he even started boxing, so I'm not sure if you want me to sour that by being all "rabble rabble you're wrecking the Moors".

Quote Originally Posted by reverendmaggot View Post
    I believe that you're trying to point out hypocrisy that is not there. You're saying all the "main creep leaders" loathe boxers, and that IS true. Mellar obfuscated MY name in that screenshot though, and as I've said, and proven, I'm no leader. I was friends with Shadow before he even started boxing, so I'm not sure if you want me to sour that by being all "rabble rabble you're wrecking the Moors".
    Wasn't intended as a jab at you, lol. I'm not on for very long in mornings, usually only like 5 mins to chat with peeps, but when I sneak out of GV to go be bad and kill greenies at slug pits, I see more vet names than just you.

Many of the names that are right there, by the BA boxer or spider boxer, are the same creeps who raged consistently at LM/mini/hunter boxers or whatever it was in u12 (I know for sure there was an LM boxer but I was only around for the hunter boxer Foursshot).

^ I would post a SS, but... we all know what happens when I do that... can't have that happening...

So in the end, I don't really trust anyone's ideals in this game anymore. Not even my own. Bull#### happens, and no one cares, and those who say they do are either the 1%, or the biggest liars.
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

You should always take jabs at Rev.

I would love to play a Care Bear MMO. PVP would be amusing, because you know people that grew up with them would play it. But they're all adults and jaded so they'd be ranting and raving like any other MMO but ERMAGERD RAINBOW BELLY ATTACK CRIT FOR 87 YOU DEAD YO. FUNSHINE BEAR?! YOU EZMODING GARBAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Shau'nac View Post
    I would love to play a Care Bear MMO. PVP would be amusing, because you know people that grew up with them would play it. But they're all adults and jaded so they'd be ranting and raving like any other MMO but ERMAGERD RAINBOW BELLY ATTACK CRIT FOR 87 YOU DEAD YO. FUNSHINE BEAR?! YOU EZMODING GARBAGE
    Hahahahahahahaha HEART BUBBLE SO OP PLS NERF OMG SUNSHINE BLIND SO STRONK ONLY NUBS USE RAINBOW STRIKE
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

Hola peeps!!

I'll save you the TL;DR and just say that boxing in the moors, and by extension, supporting a boxer in the moors, is simply another form of rank farming.

Congratulations on your ranks.

Cya peeps

Swift, go find a development team and make that happen.

On it, boss.
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

On it, boss.
    Investors demand a .gif --- deliver or else.
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    Investors demand a .gif --- deliver or else.
    There are no high quality films of the Heart Bubble or Sunshine Blind, because we are still testing whether or not those are, in fact, OP. Below we see the deadly Sniper Rainbow Strike. Demonstrated by several players in our beta tests. We skipped alpha, because we know this will already be a success.

RIP Milkmefondly 2014

There are no high quality films of the Heart Bubble or Sunshine Blind, because we are still testing whether or not those are, in fact, OP. Below we see the deadly Sniper Rainbow Strike. Demonstrated by several players in our beta tests. We skipped alpha, because we know this will already be a success.

Carebears Online seem to have issue w/ the frames per second rate.
    [/CENTER]

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast