We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Defenders Of The South

Hello one and all.

Defenders Of The South are recruiting.

Some basics:
    We are a very active rank 10 kinship, which has been running since beta. Through the years we have merged with other kinships, greeted new people and established many new friends on the way, also enabling us to partake in all content of the game. Our kinship offers mature players a friendly environment in which to play the game and the opportunity to be involved and enjoy every aspect of lotro.
    We have a broad range of players from all over Europe, but we do like to keep the age limit above 18: a few light-hearted profanities are not unheard of in kin chat

We take pride in our members. Everyone chips in and no voice is left unheard. Items and assistance will not be handed to you on a plate, but those who show a greater interest and involvement, will reap the benefits.

Other Info:
    Teamspeak - Available for all members: segmented rooms for raids, questing & general banter. (It is a necessity whilst participating in a raid to have teamspeak active, you don't have to talk if you don't want to, just listen in is all we ask)
    Fortnightly lotto - Always nice to have some disposable income
    Deed nights - Help completing those painfully slow deeds
    Class item & Quest Dates - Collect class items, gain legendary traits and bling
    Kin House - Kin chests brimming with class items, tokens, scrolls, recipes and more, available to players of 'member' status that show enthusiasm and help others
    Events - Sparring contests for gold! & more

Raids:
    Yes! we raid. Our raid schedule as it stands can differ each week depending on numbers. Our target here is to recruit a few more kitted lvl 65 players to fill some spaces. We are not a hardcore raiding kin, but we do offer players the opportunity to come along. At the moment our preferred raid is OD, which you will find jotted down in our calendar twice a week. We also do the occasional DN/Rift/BG run, teaching and introducing newer players to raid mechanics.We use the Suicide Kings loot system, which has been proven to be a very fair and efficient way of handing out the goodies amongst our raid teams.

PvP
    What better way to relax after a raid than a jaunt to the Ettenmoors!
    Aye, we like to keep our creep friends occupied. "A pack of wargs outside TR you say?" "pass me my wine"... is usually the mentality.

So guys and girls, whatever your preference: from raiding to killing boars in Breeland we cater for you. Please visit our website for more info: http://www.defendersofthesouth.co.uk
    Applications are available on site, alternatively send a mail to Dulcet in-game for more info and a chat.

Thanks for reading and have fun in your travels.

From all at DOTS.
    Last edited by Paddster; Jun 02 2011 at 06:36 AM.

Re: Defenders Of The South

very well said mighty big leader!!! *hails* haha nicely done paddy

Cool Re: Defenders Of The South

Quote Originally Posted by ladinia View Post
    very well said mighty big leader!!! *hails* haha nicely done paddy
    Hear hear! All rise for the mighty Paddster! Let him lead us into the New Dawn...

I pledege allegiance to you oh great leader and gladly lay down my life for the kin and cake! there must be cake tho or im off...

Interesting. I'm in!

I think I've heard of this kin before.

I didn't think you lot were still going! No Barbel anymore?

Aye Barb is still about, he's just been away for a while with work. And yup, going stronger than ever!

Thumbs down i was still about

they just stole the kinship from me when i was working overseas ,,, never trust anyone from the old kinship. talk to the white hand.
    But Defenders of the south is back in the hands of the the guys who started it back 7 years ago so if any of the old members want to come back and join and have a laugh like we use to before the scum from the white hand come into our kinship your most welcome even the guys that back stabbed the officers and leader your welcome to go some where else.