We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,932

    Captain, Lore-master, Hunter and Rune-keeper Outfit Video!

    Hey everyone! Thought I might post a video I made recently since it is relevant to this sub-forum. In this video I go through all the outfits on 4 of my characters. Usually we just see screenshots of outfits so I thought it might be interesting to show outfits in a different format here. Let me know what you think!


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lond-en-Aur, Falathlorn, Landroval
    Posts
    604
    What a great idea for a video! And your outfits are fabulous.
    Galadhloth, Hunter 100, Glirithil, Mini 100, Calanor, LM 100, plus lots and lots of alts
    Watchers of Elendil ~ Landroval ~ Crickhollow ~ Tarciryan Knights
    ~~~~ Imladris in the Forgotten West ~~~~

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    1 Twinfall Path, Celos-en-Nauth, Falathlorn
    Posts
    143
    I completely agree with Galadhloth - a video is great. It makes the character look like they are in the game instead of screenshotted in some exotic location who-knows-where. Just a question, you never talked about your red rune-keeper's outfit much, and I would like to know the name of those shoulders. My rune-keeper is on a very firey-mode, and those shoulders are epic.

    Loved the video, great job!
    Night is falling,
    So ends this day.
    The Road is now calling
    And I must away.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    130
    Dunland. Yes. I just got there, and I keep wishing I could take at least two of the reward options for the quests. And magically have loads more storage and wardrobe space. So much goodness.

    Also, any Final Fantasy players? The helm in that Starry Mantle outfit reminds me of Kain from IV (wrong color, of course, but dye it blue and--).
    ELENDILMIR refugee on Ark || Arestelle . hunter . 100 .:. Muiriol . champ . 100 .:. Magrith . warden . 35 .:. Solina-1 . Beorning . 31 §§ Gwaewen .:. Calairiel .:. Aerynsol .:. Miraear

    miraear's threads: a cosmetic history

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,932
    Quote Originally Posted by Eryniell View Post
    I completely agree with Galadhloth - a video is great. It makes the character look like they are in the game instead of screenshotted in some exotic location who-knows-where. Just a question, you never talked about your red rune-keeper's outfit much, and I would like to know the name of those shoulders. My rune-keeper is on a very firey-mode, and those shoulders are epic.

    Loved the video, great job!
    Sorry I'm just now getting back to this - totally spaced and forgot to reply! The shoulders are the Shoulders of the Written Word. You can get a cosmetic version at the Cosmetic skirmish vendor under Moria Light Armour (though I think the name is slightly different).

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    1 Twinfall Path, Celos-en-Nauth, Falathlorn
    Posts
    143
    Hey Cithryth, I cannot find the Elven Cloth Shirt you featured on your runekeeper's green outfit with the Westernesse leggings, or the blue outfit with the Clanweave Leggings. What vendor/crafting tier is it? I've checked Duillond and Celondim, cannot find it anywhere. Thanks.
    Night is falling,
    So ends this day.
    The Road is now calling
    And I must away.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    130
    Eryniell, I got one that looks the same but is called Bear Hide Shirt as a quest reward off a drop from a bear in the Trollshaws. I know the long-sleeved version is a 20-something crafted item (light, iirc). I don't remember seeing the half-sleeve version myself, but my guess would be the outfitters or armor vendors in Rivendell.
    ELENDILMIR refugee on Ark || Arestelle . hunter . 100 .:. Muiriol . champ . 100 .:. Magrith . warden . 35 .:. Solina-1 . Beorning . 31 §§ Gwaewen .:. Calairiel .:. Aerynsol .:. Miraear

    miraear's threads: a cosmetic history

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,932
    Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to this thread again! I went looking for the shirt where I thought I got it (light armour vendor in Celondim) but it wasn't there. Mind you though that Elven Cloth Shirt was probably the first thing I put in my wardrobe years ago when the Wardrobe was first introduced. I may have even gotten the Elven Cloth Shirt from the elf/dwarf starting instances many years ago, in which case it is probably not available through that means anymore (multiple revamps to the intro sequence).

    Arestelle is right though - there are similar shirts of varying sleeve lengths available from the Rivendell armour vendors.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    1 Twinfall Path, Celos-en-Nauth, Falathlorn
    Posts
    143
    Ah, now it sounds familiar, I do believe that it was from an Edhelion vendor when your player was lvl1. Poo. But Arestelle was a MASSIVE help (thanks Arestelle!), so I went farming bears in the Trollshaws until a Perfect Bear-Hide dropped for me. It actually did not take that long. I have that shirt now!!!!!
    Night is falling,
    So ends this day.
    The Road is now calling
    And I must away.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    31
    Absolutely amazing video and amazing outfits! I subscribed to your channel just wondering though, how did you get your UI to look like that?

    Edit: Ignore that question, I found the links in your video description!

    P.S would you mind if I add you? In case I have any questions about certain outfits in game that you might be able to help with? I play in Windfola myself
    Last edited by Badwolf-Kirsty; Apr 14 2014 at 10:20 AM.
    [center][IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/k03jwp.jpg[/IMG][/center]

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by Eryniell View Post
    Ah, now it sounds familiar, I do believe that it was from an Edhelion vendor when your player was lvl1. Poo. But Arestelle was a MASSIVE help (thanks Arestelle!), so I went farming bears in the Trollshaws until a Perfect Bear-Hide dropped for me. It actually did not take that long. I have that shirt now!!!!!
    Nice! Glad you got it

    ETA: I just rolled an elf to check, and the Elven Cloth Shirt is still available in the intro area. So that's another way to get it for anyone with a character slot open.
    Last edited by Arestelle; Apr 14 2014 at 12:49 PM.
    ELENDILMIR refugee on Ark || Arestelle . hunter . 100 .:. Muiriol . champ . 100 .:. Magrith . warden . 35 .:. Solina-1 . Beorning . 31 §§ Gwaewen .:. Calairiel .:. Aerynsol .:. Miraear

    miraear's threads: a cosmetic history

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,932
    Quote Originally Posted by Badwolf-Kirsty View Post
    Absolutely amazing video and amazing outfits! I subscribed to your channel just wondering though, how did you get your UI to look like that?

    Edit: Ignore that question, I found the links in your video description!

    P.S would you mind if I add you? In case I have any questions about certain outfits in game that you might be able to help with? I play in Windfola myself
    Glad you like the video so much and thanks for the sub!

    Regarding adding me - go for it! I'm always up for talking about outfits!

  13. #13
    Those boots on your captain are pretty fantastic. Sadly I'm a hobbit and cannot wear boots, otherwise I'd insist on having some like that.

    A lot of your Loremaster stuff is really great too and most of it I've never seen, seems to be a lot of obscure reward type stuff. I'm gonna try my best to find some of those for my own Loremaster, as he's always been looking pretty meh since I can never seem to acquire anything but basic robe type stuff.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,932
    Quote Originally Posted by Sajun View Post
    Those boots on your captain are pretty fantastic. Sadly I'm a hobbit and cannot wear boots, otherwise I'd insist on having some like that.

    A lot of your Loremaster stuff is really great too and most of it I've never seen, seems to be a lot of obscure reward type stuff. I'm gonna try my best to find some of those for my own Loremaster, as he's always been looking pretty meh since I can never seem to acquire anything but basic robe type stuff.
    Whenever there is armour as a reward for completing a quest, check how all of it looks with Ctrl + Left click. Most of the time I choose my quest rewards based on how good the armour looks :P

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Cithryth View Post
    Whenever there is armour as a reward for completing a quest, check how all of it looks with Ctrl + Left click. Most of the time I choose my quest rewards based on how good the armour looks :P
    Oh I do, certainly. But my characters are in the mid 50s so haven't found too much good looking stuff just yet.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload