We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The Ranger Green challenge

Oh Ranger Green, I want to find a place for you, but I find very few ways to do so...

With a few exceptions like the Woodland Ranger on Cosmetic LOTRO, Ranger Green seems sparsely used. Mostly when I fiddle with it, it rarely looks good.

Have any of y'all made anything with Ranger Green being the primary focus color that you're happy with?

I would love to see some screenies cause when it comes to this color, I got nothing.
    Today is a good day for Pie.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Burglars, for they are subtle and quick to shank you.

hm, I had an outfit with ranger green, it is not 100%, but half the pieces I dyed ranger green so... 50% XD

http://wanderingarda.wordpress.com/2...-of-tasarinan/

here's a sample pic, rest is on my blog post

Wandering around Arda without links. The stars are our gps

Wow. That looks fantastic! Well done.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Burglars, for they are subtle and quick to shank you.

Hmm...ranger green is a color I often avoid. It's too earthy of a yellow to pique my interest. However, I have one outfit that used the color.

http://materialmiddleearth.blogspot....ess-ideas.html

Ranger green was used in the shoulders to match the golden trim of the dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathrien_Estelenlaer View Post
    Hmm...ranger green is a color I often avoid. It's too earthy of a yellow to pique my interest.
    I tell you what Nath, that actually makes me feel better about my vain attempts. If a master like you steers clear of it, I think I just might too.