We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Choose your discount...

Anyone remember the last time we had one of these? It seems like it's been a while and, naturally, I have at least one expensive thing on the store I've been wanting to get. ^_^
    R5 100 GRD Marevayave - Leader of [U][B]Riddermark[/B][/U]ed For Death
    R8 100 MNS Fayah/100 LM Siennah/100 HNT Dinenol/100 RK Dhurik
    100 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/60 BUR Dhax/35 WDN Godoric
    R9 100 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ [U][B]Landroval[/B][/U]

2 Waterbank Road, Eryn Lelryn, Falathlorn Homesteads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mar-Evayave View Post
    Anyone remember the last time we had one of these? It seems like it's been a while and, naturally, I have at least one expensive thing on the store I've been wanting to get. ^_^
    The last time I remember seeing this, it was about two years ago when I bought the Mithril Edition. I got a lot of stuff from the 2000TP that came with it. Would be great to see it again.

Quote Originally Posted by LethalLethality View Post
    The last time I remember seeing this, it was about two years ago when I bought the Mithril Edition. I got a lot of stuff from the 2000TP that came with it. Would be great to see it again.
    Well, I know we've had it more often than that. xD I suppose I could look in my email records and find the receipts. I should still have them.

But I would like to see another one soon.

Thank you!

Thank-you very much for this weekend's DYD! I can't wait for tomorrow! ^_^

Anyone else having problems with the 30% code? The 20% code works, but the 30% code doesn't work until I put more items in my cart to take the value to 3,000tp, even though on the web page it clearly states "Spend 2,500 Turbine Points, get 30% off"

I was wondering if the coupon limit is 10 of each type of coupon per account or just 10 coupons of any level for 10 total baskets?

• Can I get 10 -10% and 10 -20% and 10 -30% coupon basket fulls? That's 30 coupons and 30 baskets.
    • Can I get 10 baskets of any 10 coupons. That's 10 baskets and 10 coupons.

As to the sale and coupon working, I thought it didn't start until 6/20 which if you are in the USA is tomorrow.... so, I haven't tried it - yet. But I will. Christmas in June. WEEEE!!!!
    Whoever says “I” creates the “you.” Such is the trap of every conscience. The “I” signifies both solitude and rejection of solitude. Words name things and then replace them. Whoever says tomorrow, denies it. Tomorrow exists only for him who does not seek it. And yesterday? Yesterday is Kolvillàg: a name to forget, a word already forgotten.

The Oath: A Novel by Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by XKSR95 View Post
    Anyone else having problems with the 30% code? The 20% code works, but the 30% code doesn't work until I put more items in my cart to take the value to 3,000tp, even though on the web page it clearly states "Spend 2,500 Turbine Points, get 30% off"
    a kinmate was saying earlier today he couldn't apply the 30% discount unless he got 3000tp value in the cart. i checked it myself and doesn't work for me too. i have account-wide Rivendell steed in cart which is 2995 tp and when i try to use the code it says "The items in your cart do not meet the minimum point value required to use this coupon. Please review cart items and try again."

i bugged it now, although i assume it's actually supposed to be 3000tp and the site shows a 'typo'.

There was a bug in the image used for the promo. The French and German were correct, but the English was not. This was fixed this morning so it should read correctly now.

Quote Originally Posted by QuartermasterU View Post
    There was a bug in the image used for the promo. The French and German were correct, but the English was not. This was fixed this morning so it should read correctly now.
    A little disappointed (2500 TP and 30% off is a really sweet deal) but as my intended purchases already exceeds 3k TP, I guess it doesn't really affect me. Thanks for the clarification!