Changes that need to be made for the next hobnanigans:
1. 60-90 second afk removal from a round if a player hasn't clicked a chicken skill.
2. Rounds shortened to 5-7 minutes
3. Automatic rebalancing of teams if people left field of play before battle. (12 player raid size, if 4 leave before it begins, leaving 8 players, teams auto-reshuffle so it would be a 4 on 4 match.
4. chickens need to bounce off walls, or have the ability to walk a few steps ever so often to help get them away from walls.
5. redesign the raid size walls a bit near goal corners, chickens get trapped very easily.
Consideration: if a team gets 7 goals ahead of opposing team, automatic victory with 10 tokens, not the full 15.
LvL 100s: Beorning, Burglar, Captain, Champ, Guardian, Hunter, Lore-Master, Minstrel, Rune-Keeper
LvL 85: Warden, Minstrel
All my forum posts are my opinions and may not even be that. Also On Twitter: @leixicon