We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

When Will The beta testing of Update 14 start?

I was just wondering this because, I am really looking foreword to it. so I would really like a actual day, and time so that, I can log in that day and not miss even one day of the beta testing.

If anyone even knows yet, they are not going to tell you.

I would expect it to be at least a month or two off yet.
    TANSTAAFL

Bullroarer is open for extended weekend events only. Just keep looking out on Thursday afternoons and you will not miss out. But I suspect it will be a few weeks at minimum.

The only folks that know are Turbine. They are not talking. I suspect that the date for opening of Update 14 on Bullroarer is not set yet. I doubt it is anything more than it will happen sometime 2-3 months from now give or take 2 weeks from the tentative date.

My personal opinion that the next Update on Bullroarer will be 13.2 late in May.

Some historic information:
    Update 12 launched on November 20, 2013
    Update 13 launched on April 14, 2014

Almost five months between major updates. You typically lose one month for Christmas holidays. Four Months would put Update 14 middle of August, 2014. If they really push pedal to the floor - three months would be middle of July, 2014. We got a lot of weeks before Update 14 hits Bullroarer.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

I agree with Yula your looking at July/August for Update 14..... be cool my friend we have only had U13 for a few weeks and I for one have only just broken in my L95 1st ager's
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000098b0/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Aragnuss View Post
    I agree with Yula your looking at July/August for Update 14..... be cool my friend we have only had U13 for a few weeks and I for one have only just broken in my L95 1st ager's
    Which will be totally redundant in a couple of months come level 100,its why I didn't bother with any fagers

Is the beta server online today?

I was just wondering Is the beta server online today?

nope.... probably be a few weeks or a month before BR is up again.

The leaves at the bottom of my tea cup say we won't see BR back up until after the Spring Festival ends. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.
    Cainwen Ciaphas, Captain of Crickhollow, HERO OF MIDDLE EARTH!!!
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My opinions are my own!

Quote Originally Posted by furtim View Post
    The leaves at the bottom of my tea cup say we won't see BR back up until after the Spring Festival ends. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.
    Blame it on the tea leaves and change to a different blend of tea
    "Everyone's got one. Better to be a smart one than a dumb one." - me
    "It's people like you that [I]think[/I] you know everything that give those of us that [I]do[/I] a bad name." - me
    "Eat, drink, and be Merry, 'cause Pippin was a fool of a Took."

BR is down and when it will be back open is solely at Turbine's discretion. They'll let us know when that happens and whether it will be closed (invitation only) or open. I expect an open BR for U14 in July. Late June is a possibility, but I know no more than anyone else right now.
    "No sadder words of tongue or pen are the words: 'Might have been'." -- John Greenleaf Whittier
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda
    On planet Earth, there is a try.
    Indeed, in a world and life full of change, the only constant is human nature (A is A, after all :P).
    We old vets need to keep in mind those who come after us.

Quote Originally Posted by Zepherzaper View Post
    I was just wondering Is the beta server online today?
    Nope. Turbine does not have a new version of Lotro ready to test. I believe Sapience stated that there will not be a Update 13.2 instead we will get Update 14 some time after the Spring Festival ends. It going to some time yet.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

wow I just fond out that Update 14 will be the next beta test and it will not be for a wile wow. even though I guessed it was going to be the next patch released.

Server is close status bullroarer why not on???

why not on???

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Quote Originally Posted by LordofStorm View Post
    why not on???
    Bullroarer is only open when we have something new on it for players to test. It is not a live world, it is exclusively for testing prior to releases.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    Bullroarer is only open when we have something new on it for players to test. It is not a live world, it is exclusively for testing prior to releases.
    When do you think it'll release in Bullroarer? I've been looking forward onto it since U13.1 in Bullroarer heh..
    Want to have different vitals? Click [URL="http://www.lotrointerface.com/downloads/info820-MPPatchforNPCRankVitalsplugin.html"]here[/URL]!

Quote Originally Posted by SlopranoDark View Post
    When do you think it'll release in Bullroarer? I've been looking forward onto it since U13.1 in Bullroarer heh..
    Nobody has an exact date when BR will open

Past history has shown that when a "New Release" to the game (Expansion, new area, etc....) is announced BR is usually opened up 1 week (sometimes 2) before that date

And EVERY time Bullroarer closes we always get the same question "When is BR opening up?"
    HAF-X | ROG Crosshair V Formula Z | AMD FX 9370 4.4Ghz Black | 32Gb RAM | R9 290 4Gb (x2) | LG BD-RE | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO 550/540 SSD | Win10 Pro | WEI - 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by SlopranoDark View Post
    Ah okay, thanks for the information
    And I really like Beta. More people do so as well obviously, and that's why everytime when an new update is going to be released in BR people want to know when it's gonna happen.
    Also, who doesn't like an upcoming new update to your favorite game?
    Want to have different vitals? Click [URL="http://www.lotrointerface.com/downloads/info820-MPPatchforNPCRankVitalsplugin.html"]here[/URL]!

when is the next beta release date?

has there been any info release as to the round about date that the next beta test will start?

Quote Originally Posted by Zepherzaper View Post
    has there been any info release as to the round about date that the next beta test will start?
    In the next 1 or 2 weeks
    Withywindle characters-Caesaran (warden), Dernudan (Lore master)
    Brandywine characters- Dernudan (champion), Denthur (guardian), Delphinianic(captain)

Quote Originally Posted by Dernudan View Post
    In the next 1 or 2 weeks
    Guesswork? Or do you have some evidence to back that up?

Seems about a month too soon to me.
    TANSTAAFL

Sapience said in the community update that update 14 would be on bullroarer on the next couple weeks. So I would guess that would be sometime in the next 2 or 3 weeks maybe.

Yep, I saw the video too but I do wonder if they really increasing the level cap with the incoming update.
    I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Read the producer letter then, because i'm pretty sure it has been said there that we will have 5 level to grind (houra!)

Quote Originally Posted by Gardhik View Post
    Read the producer letter then, because i'm pretty sure it has been said there that we will have 5 level to grind (houra!)
    I did weeks ago but i wasnt expecting it so quick, we didnt even complete 1 year with latest level cap, what's this hurry.
    I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast