We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The day thar BoF was op

so after the new reflecting mechanics came here, the op racial trait BoF has been the main dps source a good reaver (and defiler too) has against my guardian. Yup, you got that right. so now go and trigger your op blood of fire and make 5-6k dps on me just by having that op thing on.

And this is why now i can't try to jump a raid and try to kill something without ending up doing considerable dps on me.

And if this is not enough, i even get those reflects after retrying as long as the creeps that are bleeding stay in combat. the other day had a fight at tr rez-oc-tr, i died, retried, and came back to the fighting spot with 4/5 of my morale.

So quoting the lovely Bonnie Tyler:

I NEEEED A HEEEEEEAAAALEEEERRRRR!!! I'm holding out for a healer 'til the end of the gv camp!
    ..... or something like that.

Major props for wardien for not impale+ds

[/QQ]
    Apagon r12 Guardian - Feianor r10 Rune-Keeper

no more ezmode

Quote Originally Posted by Jousimies View Post
    no more ezmode
    says the one with a bot army? crick is a small server and we know everything

Quote Originally Posted by Darkenny View Post

so after the new reflecting mechanics came here, the op racial trait BoF has been the main dps source a good reaver (and defiler too) has against my guardian. Yup, you got that right. so now go and trigger your op blood of fire and make 5-6k dps on me just by having that op thing on.

And this is why now i can't try to jump a raid and try to kill something without ending up doing considerable dps on me.

And if this is not enough, i even get those reflects after retrying as long as the creeps that are bleeding stay in combat. the other day had a fight at tr rez-oc-tr, i died, retried, and came back to the fighting spot with 4/5 of my morale.

So quoting the lovely Bonnie Tyler:

..... or something like that.

Major props for wardien for not impale+ds

[/QQ]
    This QQ is not really new.. couple points 1 dps is damage per second, he did 6k over nearly a minute which is not a 2nd but I know that isn't your point to address the point itself, there has been mechanics like this for a very long time, with a burg vs a reaver/deffie their reflect always does the most damage cuz I do so many auto attacks. but it is certainly has not been 1 sided, champs and wardens used to have ridiculous reflects. (don't know if they still do) so it is something both sides have had to deal with for a long time. just realize it is going to be a damage source you will face every time you fight a class with a reflect.. By the way had some fun fights with you past few days, I appreciate you not using your cds. Keep up the good work Edit.. if bleeds are proccing BOF that is new and odd.. but I guess it is like bleeds proccing AOS from rks too.. it's all messed up

So basically you QQ because you want to be able to jump a craid solo and get kills...

It does the most damage if you only look at the damage split up into their skills. And that without Impale and DS, which both do more than that in one hit (with proper debuffs).
    In total BoF did 15.27% of the total damage you took and it would be lower if he used impale and DS.

And then you have to consider that most of the BoF damage comes from your auto-attacks, and im pretty sure you can prevent auto attacks in options iirc.

However, i agree with the point of bleeds staying on dead people and people that retreated to the rez.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkenny View Post

[/QQ]
    If the players that are bleeding die from those bleeds you still get renown in the Rez? Or on the way back? Why QQ?

Quote Originally Posted by firehandsjr View Post
    This QQ is not really new.. couple points 1 dps is damage per second, he did 6k over nearly a minute which is not a 2nd but I know that isn't your point to address the point itself, there has been mechanics like this for a very long time, with a burg vs a reaver/deffie their reflect always does the most damage cuz I do so many auto attacks. but it is certainly has not been 1 sided, champs and wardens used to have ridiculous reflects. (don't know if they still do) so it is something both sides have had to deal with for a long time. just realize it is going to be a damage source you will face every time you fight a class with a reflect.. By the way had some fun fights with you past few days, I appreciate you not using your cds. Keep up the good work Edit.. if bleeds are proccing BOF that is new and odd.. but I guess it is like bleeds proccing AOS from rks too.. it's all messed up
    To my knowledge Wardens don't have reflect skills anymore except for Defiant Challenge in blue line. I know red line doesn't have reflects and I'm not sure about yellow since I never really roll it because the DPS is inferior to red line's. But I agree with you that the reflects were ridiculous. Wall of Steel for Wardens would reflect 114 damage and a shield-spear-fist gambit (if I remember correctly) would give another ~80 reflect damage and add in Defiant Challenge where that would reflect another ~70 damage. So if Wardens could reflect roughly 250 damage on a hit back when creeps only had around 18k morale, the creeps then should have been the ones complaining about reflect damage.

And besides you're always rolling with a personal pocket healer so why complain?

Quote Originally Posted by firehandsjr View Post
    Edit.. if bleeds are proccing BOF that is new and odd.. but I guess it is like bleeds proccing AOS from rks too.. it's all messed up
    exactly. BoF and every reflect, now reflects the dots. My guardian has one pulse every 2 seconds, and it's not like i have no choice to stack them, i add 2 bleeds with every crit. i could cashout them all the time and not hit myself i can but then again, haters be like: 'lol noob cashout much? rofl'