We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

On-Level Rift and Angmar Instances

UPDATED on May 15th

Rift On-Level is scheduled for May 31st (Sat) 2 pm servertime. There are still open spots so feel free to contact me in-game or comment in this thread.

The requirements have been slightly changed to accomodate more people:

1. You must be within level range 50-55.
    2. You must have pre-Moria gear, no LIs and no lootbox gear.
    3. Your virtue ranks should not exceed 7-8 each or as available prior to Moria expansion.

Exceptions may be granted as needed on an individual basis. This is basically a kin project, but we want to include as many people as possible.

Important: This is not only about Rift. Urugarth, Barad Gúlaran, Carn Dúm and Halls of Night instances will also start happening shortly. We are also doing the Gath Forthnir skirms and are looking for folks to join us.
    Last edited by Coeprandua; May 15 2014 at 05:12 AM.

The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeprandua View Post
    UPDATED on May 15th

Rift On-Level is scheduled for May 31st (Sat) 2 pm servertime. There are still open spots so feel free to contact me in-game or comment in this thread.

The requirements have been slightly changed to accomodate more people:

1. You must be within level range 50-55.
    2. You must have pre-Moria gear, no LIs and no lootbox gear.
    3. Your virtue ranks should not exceed 7-8 each or as available prior to Moria expansion.

Exceptions may be granted as needed on an individual basis. This is basically a kin project, but we want to include as many people as possible.

Important: This is not only about Rift. Urugarth, Barad Gúlaran, Carn Dúm and Halls of Night instances will also start happening shortly. We are also doing the Gath Forthnir skirms and are looking for folks to join us.
    Any chance of this happening again? Leveling a hunter, almost lvl 50(Lvl 38 atm)

Get back to me in game please!

~Glorgnorbor
    Did everyone get a bugged signature? My BB code doesn't work anymore

Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy

Quote Originally Posted by robbie1435 View Post
    Any chance of this happening again? Leveling a hunter, almost lvl 50(Lvl 38 atm)

Get back to me in game please!

~Glorgnorbor
    It didn't happen, Glorg. Not enough players to do it. I have my burg ready and able in case this becomes a possibility in the future, but I'm not holding my breath.

Coep and Robbie, please contact me in game about this at Elrinth on Withywindle server. Alternatively you can give me your IGNs