We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Champions lvl 50 class quest

Hi,
    My champion has recently hit lvl 50. I am unable to get my lvl 50 class quest. I thought it shouldve popped at 45. I went to my class trainer and nothing. So I waited until lvl 50 and still no quest from my trainer. Have they done away with the lvl 50 class quest? If so all that time in CD and Uru wasted. =(

Out of curiosity, have you tried to just go to the NPC and see if she won't start you on your quest?

Yes, I have been to the class trainer several times in several different places. I am an Elf champ, I tried Thorins Hall trainer, Bree trainer and in Celondim. Oh yes and I also tried Rivendell, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Japheth0401 View Post
    Yes, I have been to the class trainer several times in several different places. I am an Elf champ, I tried Thorins Hall trainer, Bree trainer and in Celondim. Oh yes and I also tried Rivendell, LOL.
    No. Not a class trainer. The NPC that gives the quest.

I see, I will go to the NPC you have linked. Thank you, I will let you know if that works. Stupid Wiki says any class trainer. Never thought to go directly to the NPC lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Japheth0401 View Post
    I see, I will go to the NPC you have linked. Thank you, I will let you know if that works. Stupid Wiki says any class trainer. Never thought to go directly to the NPC lol.
    It used to be started by the Class trainer. Then, iirc, they changed it to being auto-bestowed upon reaching lvl 45 when HD went live.
    So, if you leveled to 45 prior to HD's launch, let that bestowal time out, or if you bypassed lvl 45 by using Gift of the Valar, you most likely wouldn't have gotten the quest bestowed.

She had the quest to start. Perfect thank you for all your help. =)