We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question Abandoning house

How do you go about abandoning a house.I want to buy a larger house but don't know how.And when you do does everything in old house go into escrow?

You should be able to abandon the house by logging on with the character who bought the house, opening the Housing tab from your character sheet, and clicking the Abandon button.

When you abandon the house, items do go into escrow.
    Also, when you buy a new house, I think all items that were in the old house chest will be automatically moved to the new one. I am not sure if the decorations would be put in there as well (I imagine that could lead to overflow issues), or if they will remain in escrow.

Unhappy Can't find abandon house button

When I opened the housing management button the abanon house button was nowhere to be seen,now what?

Quote Originally Posted by bobskidogg54 View Post
    When I opened the housing management button the abanon house button was nowhere to be seen,now what?
    You have to access it through your character panel. If you open your character panel, click on housing down below there, you'll find the option.

The items do go into escrow, all of them including the decorations. When you buy a new house you will find all of your items and decorations can be accessed through the housing chest, so you can decorate directly from the chest.

WBS is offline Weatherstock Wayfarer
    Destroyer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by bobskidogg54 View Post
    Then you're probably not on the character on your account that actually owns the house.

From outside of the house, near the entrance to the garden, you should get a message on screen saying who is the owner. You need to be on that character.