We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Freep PvP pots and trackers

Please make Freep morale and power pots the equivalent of Creepside +15% morale pots. Now that creeps are close to parity, there is no reason why Freep pots should only heal for approximately 1500 morale.

Is there a reason why all Creep classes are able to track Freeps, regardless of whether they only track certain races? Make it similar for Freeps, perhaps Elves track Orcs, Man tracks Uruks, Dwarves track spiders, the exact mirror opposite.

This would be a great way to spend our extra commendations.
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

Agreed. I've always found these creepside-only 1m trackers a silly thing.
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

a better change would be to put creep morale pots back in line with freep ones, in terms of the % of max morale they return (under 10%).

This was a badly implemented change when it happened, many people were willing to point it out, but with the state of defilers people seemed to deem it a necessary band-aid. Now we have what we have, a poorly implemented change with little thought to whats happening in the rest of the game.

As for the trackers, I for one would rather see non-mirrored racial tracking, so:
    Spiders > Dorfs > wargs
    Wargs > Hobbits > Uruks
    Uruks > Men > Orcs
    Orcs > Elves > Spiders

or something like that.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Speaking of tracking, IMO either increase the wargs stealth tracking range to 140m to match hunters or reduce the hunters stealth tracking to 90m to match the wargs.

Why would that be?
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Don't forget freep morale pots are readily available (chest/crafting/pve). I would think any morale pots that added up to 25% morale would have to be bartered for with commendations. Also how would you differentiate low level morale pots and upper level pots? If they were a flat percentage you would only need one morale pot for all levels. (Not a terrible idea, but would never happen).

The trackers I agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    Spiders > Dorfs > wargs
    Wargs > Hobbits > Uruks
    Uruks > Men > Orcs
    Orcs > Elves > Spiders

i would like to see this!

Agreed.

Suggestions for changes to freep side:

1. freep morale/power pots in line with creep ones
    2. tracking tomes to track creep races
    3. update ettenmoors items all to lvl 95! (why is it always a problem to keep freep side pvp gear at level cap? just click "scale" or "manually change stat" for each generic item and you are done... how hard can it be?)

I don't agree with that for tracking for all characters

You need to take the problem globally

exemple 1 : a creep(solo) track a freep(solo) , the freep (who is at 100 meters) can avoid him he take his horses and fly away (only a warg or reaver coud take it, except if the freep go to the creeps ^^), if you're a creep, try to catch a freep with a horse....

example 2 : a hunter solo track a creep solo, the hunter are sure to catch his prey, he can mount and go to catch him except a warg who can dissapear

if you give the tracking ability to all character, freeps can catch every creep. It's a big advantage. Creeps can track some race but not sure to catch freep because freeps can avoid him by the speed of his mount
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/282170000001285f6/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

my personal opinion on tracking would be to remove all tracking pots on creepside and leave wargs and hunters as the main tracking class.

- [Aryola rank 13 Rune Keeper ] [Luitenant Rank 11 War Leader]
    Laurelin

Quote Originally Posted by Linwenn View Post
    I don't agree with that for tracking for all characters

You need to take the problem globally

exemple 1 : a creep(solo) track a freep(solo) , the freep (who is at 100 meters) can avoid him he take his horses and fly away (only a warg or reaver coud take it, except if the freep go to the creeps ^^), if you're a creep, try to catch a freep with a horse....

example 2 : a hunter solo track a creep solo, the hunter are sure to catch his prey, he can mount and go to catch him except a warg who can dissapear

if you give the tracking ability to all character, freeps can catch every creep. It's a big advantage. Creeps can track some race but not sure to catch freep because freeps can avoid him by the speed of his mount
    I disagree that freeps have an advantage of catching out creeps. Creeps have maps. Freeps have horses. Two different worlds.

However the suggestion posted just above this post, makes much more sense overall - tracking should be a skill for wargs and hunters, not for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by tigrjonok View Post
    I disagree that freeps have an advantage of catching out creeps. Creeps have maps. Freeps have horses. Two different worlds.
    if you give tracking ability to all freep, give maps with a cast of 2sec or mounting in 10 sec???? two different world...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/282170000001285f6/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by tigrjonok View Post

However the suggestion posted just above this post, makes much more sense overall - tracking should be a skill for wargs and hunters, not for everyone.
    The major difference I guess is the freeps can "hide", everyone know where the map points are in the moors. Plus theres the cast time of the map, a freep can mount and dismount a damn sight faster than a creep can map.

But I also agree, Wargs and hunters should only be allowed to track.
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

well if i get tracked i stand there and wait for the stupid warg to attack me and wish he didnt, that all dependent on actually being able to leave GV stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Linwenn View Post
    if you give tracking ability to all freep, give maps with a cast of 2sec or mounting in 10 sec???? two different world...
    Funny how many times a stealthed warg has caught me on my horse, hmmm yeah i dont get that
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Quote Originally Posted by Eryolan View Post
    my personal opinion on tracking would be to remove all tracking pots on creepside and leave wargs and hunters as the main tracking class.
    This is actually the best suggestion, I think.

-------

Freep morale pots should be the same as Creep morale pots as long as it's percentage based.
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~