We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Unstoppable

Thumbs up Unstoppable

Full audacity loremaster...20,000 morale

Dies in 3s...

Is there any hope?

Quote Originally Posted by Feathalion View Post
    Full audacity loremaster...20,000 morale

Dies in 3s...

Is there any hope?

How do you get 18 attacks in 4s?
    I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people. ... I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out.

6,000 damage PER SECOND...

Ridiculous

6,000 damage PER SECOND...

Ridiculous
    Moors are broken again.

To be honest, I hope creeps get nerfed so I can get back on my reaver and finally get his bunny ears!
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

How do we stop something that does 10,000 damage per second...

Is it even possible

Last edited by Feathalion; May 01 2014 at 12:56 AM.

Haha that's insane.

I like how one warg is doing 5k dps on a high rank, max Aud LM, while another warg is complaining about a low rank, low Aud LM in OOC.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020100004f382b/signature.png]Bloodbad[/charsig]

Well my level-scaled 39 LM only lasted about 2 seconds so at least he beat me. That particular warg got me as well. There seems to be an influx of wargs that I've never heard of right now. Kinda like many of the minis and cappies before the update.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffor View Post
    Well my level-scaled 39 LM only lasted about 2 seconds so at least he beat me. That particular warg got me as well. There seems to be an influx of wargs that I've never heard of right now. Kinda like many of the minis and cappies before the update.
    You haven't heard of the Great White Warg?

And according to surugistats...the Great White Warg was rank 10 before you, in early 2009...

You haven't heard of the Great White Warg?

And according to surugistats...the Great White Warg was rank 10 before you, in early 2009...
    No I haven't. Funny that he resurfaces now. Plus, warg/guardian not really comparable as far as ranking goes.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine

No I haven't. Funny that he resurfaces now. Plus, warg/guardian not really comparable as far as ranking goes.
    The Great White Warg terrorized the pre-U13 moors, and since the creep buff has rarely been seen...

You are not worthy to speak his name

The Great White Warg terrorized the pre-U13 moors, and since the creep buff has rarely been seen...

Hey, I already said you got me. What more do you want?

I honor the Great White Warg every night before I go to bed.
    I pray for his mercy.
    Vercetorix R12 Warden- Brandywine
    Epiales R9 Defiler- Elendilmir; Johnthefisherman R7 BA-WIndfola
    ~VT~

Wow, woohoo, yippee. A macro-warg how impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by OHCRIPES View Post
    Wow, woohoo, yippee. A macro-warg how impressive.
    "Chachii destroyed me in 3 moves...must be macroing me"

"I died in PVP...must be macroing me"

"I just got fired from my job...boss must have macroed me"

"I Just pooped...must be macroing me"

Inside the mind of Equiinoxx

"Chachii destroyed me in 3 moves...must be macroing me"

"I died in PVP...must be macroing me"
    maybe the 7 attacks in under 2 secs might have something to do with people thinking your macroing

Bads will be bads. I don't mind that someone needs to use macros in a game. But, don't try to make anyone think you're good. Anyone can macro, most don't need to. G'day, enjoy your macros.

Quote Originally Posted by OHCRIPES View Post
    Bads will be bads. I don't mind that someone needs to use macros in a game. But, don't try to make anyone think you're good. Anyone can macro, most don't need to. G'day, enjoy your macros.
    As Ronald Reagan once said, "Macroing is what bad players call it when good players destroy them in 3 moves"

I blame the schools. Too many standardized curriculums have turned you all into muppets.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

It sure does feel like macro, especially after that 1v1 we had the other day. We were having a normal fight, it didn't seem like you could out-dps the water-lore. You hipsed when you had around 10k morale, and after that you came back and your dps was drastically higher. Almost killed me in the time it took me to do 10k. Too bad stun pots aren't part of your macro line.

Or maybe you decided you wanted to play "slowly", and after the hips decided to enter some sort of Athene-like "berzerker" mode. Kind of suspicious though.

Edit: Oh and you could always film footage of your hands doing this to show otherwise.
    Last edited by Birdflies; May 02 2014 at 08:56 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020100004f382b/signature.png]Bloodbad[/charsig]

In the deep, dark recesses of your mind where things go bump in the night; the dark matter.
    Not indigenous to this server i dont think. And really, who cares?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020100000e2c6f/signature.png]Skullflayer[/charsig]
    [color=#8B4513]Cruciatus[/color]
    [color=#DC143C]Skullflayer-brandywine -Two Man Organization™[/color]
    [color=#B22222]Rest Easy Nidor 1970-2012[/color]

Pounce -> Claw -> Interupt (x2) -> Rend -> DH -> Maul + 1 tick -> Claw = 9 attacks in something like 2s.
    6 auto attacks in 3.9s
    This let 1.9s to do 3 attacks, prolly something + eye gouge (x2 again).

This can be done without macroing, you have to be very fast tho, or have adaptive keybinds (which is a bit like macro)

Edit: Oh and judging by the devast crit numbers of his parse, he prolly used SnS (so 2 attacks in once), which i think isnt good for bursting ppl but well.
    Last edited by Gray; May 02 2014 at 10:03 AM.
    "My friends call me Gray, my enemies call for back-up" - GRay, 2003.
    "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" - GRay, 2012.

r11 warg, r9 reaver/BA/def, r8 WL/Weav. Freep destroyer since 1989.

THIS JUST IN...

8m
    Video footage of PtF leader's hands during PK banned in all major Eredor cities less than one hour after release. Souces say footage was shocking, lewd, and completely inappropriate. - @RoukaWargBC

9m
    Leader of Practice the Fundamentals, W-Gramsfoot, releases shocking footage of hands during typical PK sessions in the Ettenmoors. - @RoukaWargBC

22m
    Gramsfoot foreign ministry categorically rejects Glân Vraig attempts to blame leader of Practice the Fundamentals for breaking PVMP Accord, says Freeps have taken no steps to de-escalate situation - statement via - @MoorsDaily

1h
    Carte de Turbine profit drops 27% on consumables production; net income was $5.00 per share, compared with $7.99 year-ago. Sources site a one MIA Althordashone - @RoukaWargBC

2h
    Turbinecare enrollment beat developers projections in majority of zones with competitive U13 results, according to analysis by @theGVhill
    Tsaurel/Telae

Quote Originally Posted by Leksi View Post

THIS JUST IN...

8m
    Video footage of PtF leader's hands during PK banned in all major Eredor cities less than one hour after release. Souces say footage was shocking, lewd, and completely inappropriate. - @RoukaWargBC

9m
    Leader of Practice the Fundamentals, W-Gramsfoot, releases shocking footage of hands during typical PK sessions in the Ettenmoors. - @RoukaWargBC

22m
    Gramsfoot foreign ministry categorically rejects Glân Vraig attempts to blame leader of Practice the Fundamentals for breaking PVMP Accord, says Freeps have taken no steps to de-escalate situation - statement via - @MoorsDaily

1h
    Carte de Turbine profit drops 27% on consumables production; net income was $5.00 per share, compared with $7.99 year-ago. Sources site a one MIA Althordashone - @RoukaWargBC

2h
    Turbinecare enrollment beat developers projections in majority of zones with competitive U13 results, according to analysis by @theGVhill
    Meanwhile, even the Brandywine Carebear Community caught word of the troubles. Their favorite magazine Licksy's Dailies (all dailies, every dailies!) brings out a special Ettenmoors edition this week, featuring:

Letters to Licksy: I got killed by The Great White Warg, where do I report this crime?

The Laerdin Invasion: Where did these Laerdins come from? Do we need to call pest control? How do I convince my kid that a Laerdin is not an appropriate pet? Licksy answers all your questions.

The Desolates Diet: 23 summer tips for a healthy and slim green bar, endorsed by Licksy.

Isindri, Source of all Evil. A psychological portrait and art work by Licksy.

BUSTED, BURIED! Buriedalive caught soloing a warg in the TR Tyrant room. WARNING: contains shocking pictures of gutted wargs. Licksy, undercover journalist.
    Last edited by Cordh; May 02 2014 at 04:30 PM.
    R10 LM - R10 Burg - R7 Hunter - R11 Warg - R11 Defiler - R8 BA

Quote Originally Posted by Birdflies View Post
    It sure does feel like macro, especially after that 1v1 we had the other day. We were having a normal fight, it didn't seem like you could out-dps the water-lore.
    That was me trolling you with the flayer root. I didn't attack you once. That's why I couldn't 'out dps the water lore.'

You hipsed when you had around 10k morale, and after that you came back and your dps was drastically higher. Almost killed me in the time it took me to do 10k.
    Clearly it's because I decided to 'turn my macros on.'

Too bad stun pots aren't part of your macro line.
    Are you now complaining that I don't use stun pots in most fights? Would you prefer it if I did?

Edit: Oh and you could always film footage of your hands doing this to show otherwise.
    I could, but why would I do this when basic understanding of the game's combat system is proof that I don't macro?

To everyone who thinks I macro, please tell me, what exactly is it that you think I macro? In what scenario do you gain anything by macroing?

Because honestly, if there is something to be gained by macroing, then I'm missing out...and would love to be able to increase my dps even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    Pounce -> Claw -> Interupt (x2) -> Rend -> DH -> Maul + 1 tick -> Claw = 9 attacks in something like 2s.
    6 auto attacks in 3.9s
    This let 1.9s to do 3 attacks, prolly something + eye gouge (x2 again).
    Not a bad guess, but incorrect. On the right track though.

This can be done without macroing, you have to be very fast tho, or have adaptive keybinds (which is a bit like macro)
    I don't know what adaptive keybinds are. And yes, this can be done without macroing. It's actually extremely simple.

Edit: Oh and judging by the devast crit numbers of his parse, he prolly used SnS (so 2 attacks in once), which i think isnt good for bursting ppl but well.
    The devstate crit numbers were actually skewed by this (and a 'devastate' on the non-damage portion of Eye Gouge, I believe):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast