We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

unused item refused in auction hall

Hello, I dont know if this is my mistake or a known issue. I made a ring for level 90 that says "bind on equipe" and want to put it in the auction hall.
    I am level 89 so nobody did equip the ring. The auctioneer says "The item you are trying to post needs repair and so I cant post it.
    How does an item that was never equiped needs repairing?

Thanks

When you are defeated, all items in your inventory that have durability take a hit. You don't have to have the item equipped.

You should be able to repair the ring at a vendor and then put it up for auction.

Quote Originally Posted by Thornglen View Post
    When you are defeated, all items in your inventory that have durability take a hit. You don't have to have the item equipped.

You should be able to repair the ring at a vendor and then put it up for auction.
    And that I did not know, thanks for the reply, no wonder my repair costs are sky high on my squishi hunter

You can also just check the box that says "Only repair equipped items" on the Repair tab at the vendors to help keep your costs down if you wish.
    Ignore the Store