We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Greatest new feature in the game.

to me, it can only be

DO NOT SHOW AGAIN.

Someone deserves a raise for that

More mailing space and send/recieve anywhere is second. And I thought that would be first, after hearing about it.

Keep thinking along those lines for features like that.

Maybe something like refine all relics of a level at once?

Thanks

I love that one as well.
    On that note is there a way to turn them back on?
    Just curious tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Cartman76 View Post
    I love that one as well.
    Just curious tbh.
    Didn't the engineer who developed it (his forum name escapes me at the moment) say he added that feature to the Options panel under UI controls?

I'm not in-game at the moment, so I can't check.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBelle0927 View Post
    Didn't the engineer who developed it (his forum name escapes me at the moment) say he added that feature to the Options panel under UI controls?

I'm not in-game at the moment, so I can't check.
    That's what I remember. There should be a 'Reset Suppressible Confirmations' or something like that option in the list.
    "No sadder words of tongue or pen are the words: 'Might have been'." -- John Greenleaf Whittier
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda
    On planet Earth, there is a try.
    Indeed, in a world and life full of change, the only constant is human nature (A is A, after all :P).
    We old vets need to keep in mind those who come after us.

I'll take a look for it when I get home

My favorite new feature without a doubt is the ability to turn off item-naming when you Crit while crafting.
    Dear lord, it is glorious...

Auto-combining the full tier of relics would be a dream also. Dunno if they'll ever get around to that.

I don't know how to check the mail anywhere, though. Could anyone give info on that?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000046ddaa/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

There is a new button in the menu list.
    You can also keybind it in options (ctrl-m made sense to me).
    You must be VIP for it though.

I believe the "turn off" feature was proposed by, and fought for, by one of the previous Player Council members.

Credit given where credit is due. I love it.

I love the 'Do not show again' box a lot. It made me quite happy when I saw it.
    [center][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rv9Q24t.jpg[/IMG]
    [b][url='http://ananorielmiddleearth.tumblr.com/']Ananoriel's Middle Earth[/b][/url] - My LOTRO blog on Tumblr.[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Akotah View Post
    My favorite new feature without a doubt is the ability to turn off item-naming when you Crit while crafting.

Auto-combining the full tier of relics would be a dream also. Dunno if they'll ever get around to that.

I don't know how to check the mail anywhere, though. Could anyone give info on that?
    Task bar leftmost end, open the menu there, "Social" and then "Mailbox". You can also go to Options->UI and set it to one of the main task bar buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by Cartman76 View Post
    I love that one as well.
    Just curious tbh.
    You can reset this somewhere in the UI Options.

agreed!

never thought id see, "slow down..." when refining relics (still hoping for a refine-entire-tier, but ill take this!)
    "I am always serious; I am never serious." -Me
    "I make the most outrageous and exaggerated statements of any man to ever live, has ever lived, or that will ever live." -Me

Checking mail: there doesn't appear to be a default keybinding; go to options and create one (I suggest shift-M as being easy to remember). If you have new mail, you can click on the new mail icon.

And yes, yes, yes, they need auto-combine-all-of-this tier. I just sat through combining hundreds of tier one relics on up to tier ten, and what a crazy waste of twiddling my thumbs every time the slow down message came up. Really, that one should be easy to implement, it's one button and is just repeating a function that they already have!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyGazebo View Post
    Checking mail: there doesn't appear to be a default keybinding; go to options and create one (I suggest shift-M as being easy to remember). If you have new mail, you can click on the new mail icon.

And yes, yes, yes, they need auto-combine-all-of-this tier. I just sat through combining hundreds of tier one relics on up to tier ten, and what a crazy waste of twiddling my thumbs every time the slow down message came up. Really, that one should be easy to implement, it's one button and is just repeating a function that they already have!
    You may want to reconsider Shift-M, as that is the default for bringing up the war-steed traits panel. Ctrl-Shift-M is available as is Ctrl-M, unless you've already used those, like me.

That's nice and all... But, it's the solution to a problem that was already solved. By a better solution.

I mean, why on Eru's green Arda would you be continuously crafting bag after bag of armor/weapons/other nameable stuff when you could be earning more Crafting experience and consuming less materials through Processing?

For me, the best thing added to the game was an on the go mailbox I get so curious about what my mail is! I mean, is it money or a present or something??!! (usually it's a letter say something like "Ferny's not done yet")