We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

How's the pvp here

Was just wondering how is the pvp on this server since the patch.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01205000000090d20/signature.png]Alanthel-1[/charsig]

it depends on which side ur on.

if ur on creepside u will get zerged by asylum group and corpsejumped hard ( if ur high rank of course)

if ur on freepside u will get zerged by me or donvlad and still corpsjumped hard ( w/o having a high rank)

besides this honestly is still mostly onesided game(leaded by creeps), bcuz freeps are a bit scarried and dont have good leaders often on.

creepside if it comes for good croups is in better shape i would say. maybe bcuz freeps are hella scarried off defilers? i dont know
    Overlord Jasiak Pokurw, Farmer of Froobz
    r7 BA
    r6 Champ

Quote Originally Posted by Jasthelion View Post
    if ur on creepside u will get zerged by asylum group
    Did asylum learn to play? last i saw they were a bunch of macroing facerolling p2wing cheating noobs
    Chocla 95 Minstrel (Fail Ezmoder) ~ Kraurshak R7 Warg (GTA 1v1 Ganker) ~ Qqmoarpls 41 Hunter
    "if i wanted i could go and actually become a lawyer " -belv

Don't listen to these failures, just need more froobs out. If not a froob then be bad on your creep so you can feed us hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasthelion View Post
    it depends on which side ur on.

if ur on creepside u will get zerged by asylum group and corpsejumped hard ( if ur high rank of course)

if ur on freepside u will get zerged by me or donvlad and still corpsjumped hard ( w/o having a high rank)

besides this honestly is still mostly onesided game(leaded by creeps), bcuz freeps are a bit scarried and dont have good leaders often on.

creepside if it comes for good croups is in better shape i would say. maybe bcuz freeps are hella scarried off defilers? i dont know

We plan on going hard on Freepside so expect creeps to be the ones scared. Takes them to get 20ish+ to fight 6 Asylum and still takes them 13 minutes to wipe us once LUL. Donvlad? Last time we fought him he wouldn't come out of grams with less than 4 healers to fight 5 of us. There was about 9-10 Creeps total at least when he finally chose to come out and play.

Going back to the first post, depends on who you group with. If you are Freep side and you join the non Asylum people then you might possibly get farmed (depending on your class). If you join the Creeps and join most of their groups and we are out then you will most likely be getting farmed. If you are good on Freep though, this includes leading, then maybe Asylum can Creep again. We mostly all miss it but would be too easy at the moment.
    Aglaeka R11 Minstrel - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Juddeau R10 Burglar - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Bluewafles R10 Weaver - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Snagglepuss R13 Warleader - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf

Since the patch, PvP here isn't in the best place, but it can still be fun!

Like it was stated earlier, unless you are in a well organized freep group, creeps will most likely overrun you. We need more freeps out, but because many creep classes are in a good spot at the moment, many people would rather play their creeps and win fights. This results in a lot of GV camps, and just a general lack of action.
    If Asylum comes out, creeps tend to get rolled, and then start massing numbers until they can win fights. This usually kills action because once Asylum leaves, the moors is left with 5-10 solo freeps and a million creeps, so it goes back to a camp.

Still, there are some fun fights! Just gotta be on at the right time.
    [COLOR=#E8901C]{Evogrin R11 warden} {Evogash R9 warg} [/COLOR][COLOR=#347c2c]+wayy too many others R6-8! Though I do not play lotro anymore, thank you to everyone who made this game so much fun all those years! God bless![/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Agost View Post
    Since the patch, PvP here isn't in the best place, but it can still be fun!

Like it was stated earlier, unless you are in a well organized freep group, creeps will most likely overrun you. We need more freeps out, but because many creep classes are in a good spot at the moment, many people would rather play their creeps and win fights. This results in a lot of GV camps, and just a general lack of action.
    If Asylum comes out, creeps tend to get rolled, and then start massing numbers until they can win fights. This usually kills action because once Asylum leaves, the moors is left with 5-10 solo freeps and a million creeps, so it goes back to a camp.

Still, there are some fun fights! Just gotta be on at the right time.

Just to clarify, when we (Asylum) tend to leave the Moors it's when Creeps either all log out or won't move more than two meters from the one shots. #AsylumRepresent

WTB Freeps other than us to be pro out there so we can Creep. I want rank 13 :/
    Aglaeka R11 Minstrel - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Juddeau R10 Burglar - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Bluewafles R10 Weaver - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Snagglepuss R13 Warleader - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf