We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

New character - Fresh start

Let's say I temporarily forget that I have played the game for 6+ years and I have over 20 characters.

Let's say I want to roll a new character to level him front scratch and experience the early game again.

Let's say one of my main priorities is that there are lots of events on that server. Stuff that will distract me between leveling sprees and which will make the game feel social again.

What is that server?
    [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/qqnx2o.jpg[/IMG]

While I can NOT answer your question. I will be watching to see what the consensus is. Would really love to just fall in love with this game again and the social atmosphere of a server is critical!
    Deviled_Egg - Of course we troll players... we put 'em in the game all the time. HEYO
    Brandy - R11 Grd Olyvah Cromwell, R9 Burg Olivah Twist, R9 Rk Clickbait, R9 Warg Jilted Lover Landy - R9 Rvr Noshow R7 Warg Skitles R6 WL Homeland

I would have to say Landy, and contact the Bounder's . They have many contacts with both kin's and soloests . Remember when naming it is and RP server. But they all don't RP . Most that do RP are willing to work with you as long as you put some effort into trying.

Quote Originally Posted by muddytrousers View Post
    I would have to say Landy, and contact the Bounder's . They have many contacts with both kin's and soloests . Remember when naming it is and RP server. But they all don't RP . Most that do RP are willing to work with you as long as you put some effort into trying.
    I should have mentioned. 6 hours ahead of EDT/EST. So an event that starts at 8pm EST starts at 2am for me, but if the events tend to start at 5pm or 6pm EST then it might still work for me.
    [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/qqnx2o.jpg[/IMG]

I think you are better off looking at the formerly EU servers, and for events, I think that means you should check out Laurelin.
    Bruuwnor, Dwarf Champion of Arkenstone, Pipeweed and Ale

Quote Originally Posted by MathKnight View Post
    I think you are better off looking at the formerly EU servers, and for events, I think that means you should check out Laurelin.
    Yep, ^this.

About a year ago, I suffered the same urge as the OP ... wanted to revisit that "new-game smell" of starting from scratch without the financial and crafting support of my 30+ characters. I was already on Landroval, so ... being an avid RPer ... I started "over" on Laurelin. While I suffer some time-zone issues (I'm in US Central), the community is great and very helpful.