We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Price for additional trait tree presets

Hi,

just wanted to ask, if it's just me, who thinks that 100 mithril coins for another single preset trait tree is way too expensive?

Don't know exactly how much 100 mithril coins do cost - lotro-wiki mentions 850 Turbine Points.

Let's assume we take the package containing 1600 Turbine Points, that's round about 15€, which leads to 8€ for just one extra trait tree slot for one character.

Another thing, that bothers me, is that you can only unlock this trees (and other things) with those mithril coins. Why isn't it possible to choose, whether I pay things with TP or MC?!

Hopefully Turbine reconsider some of their prices.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shubidu View Post
    Hi,

just wanted to ask, if it's just me, who thinks that 100 mithril coins for another single preset trait tree is way too expensive?

Don't know exactly how much 100 mithril coins do cost - lotro-wiki mentions 850 Turbine Points.

Let's assume we take the package containing 1600 Turbine Points, that's round about 15€, which leads to 8€ for just one extra trait tree slot for one character.

Another thing, that bothers me, is that you can only unlock this trees (and other things) with those mithril coins. Why isn't it possible to choose, whether I pay things with TP or MC?!

Hopefully Turbine reconsider some of their prices.

Thanks

It is not just you. Of those people who have voiced an opinion on the matter, the vast majority thinks it is too expensive. There are also many who object to having to use Mithril Coins.

Turbine obviously disagrees about this.