We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Landroval

Landroval

Hey guys, Umshildru/Wulfy here (prob better known here as Umshildru) and im sorry to say that alas, me and Mugrish/Arcrus are transfering our reavers to the server of Landroval. We still like this server and the people on it but have grown frustrated with the times of just standing around waiting for somebody to shout freep. Our alts will stay here and maybe we will bring our reavers back someday. Been fun doing PvP with you all, and hope to fight and group with all of you on my BA!

Quote Originally Posted by bigborn View Post
    Hey guys, Umshildru/Wulfy here (prob better known here as Umshildru) and im sorry to say that alas, me and Mugrish/Arcrus are transfering our reavers to the server of Landroval. We still like this server and the people on it but have grown frustrated with the times of just standing around waiting for somebody to shout freep. Our alts will stay here and maybe we will bring our reavers back someday. Been fun doing PvP with you all, and hope to fight and group with all of you on my BA!
    Will miss you guys over on Creepside. You and Mug are among the better Reavers of this server, imo.

Hope the grass in greener over there in Landy.

Quote Originally Posted by bigborn View Post
    Bah, you are my son, i refuse to let you go.

Best of luck with this lousy game, its been fun playing with you.

hehehe, see you father, i will show the freeps on landy just what ridder creeps are made of.

Alas! the green pastures of Landroval have been sadly lacking since U13 as well. I can't remember any update that so thoroughly killed the moors for so long.....but then I have a bad memory.
    ~Riddermark~ 2010-2015
    ~Landroval~|BigLloyde (GRD)||Borofir (CH)||Backwaush (DEF)||Aurmpit (RVR)|
    ~Arkenstone~|Mrjingles-1 (WRG)||Achselhohle (DEF)|

If you're looking for something better than Ridder DONT go to landy... reason being 99% of everyone who left ridder over the past few months all came to landy. Its just as bad if not worse now. Landy used to be amazing but save your money or choose a different server. You wont regret it. Landy didnt fare too well with U13 and had been on a heavy decline since Aftermath showed up there a little while back. Its just 1v1s of people farming their alts most of the time, and when freeps actually get numbers its still a GV camp or there are no creeps because everyone flipped. Hopefully your transfers havent gone through yet, but if they have, good luck, you'll need it.
    "I am the shadow and the smoke in your eyes. I am the ghost that hides in the night."

-Kayko R12 Burg Landroval (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by FA_bio_phazon View Post
    If you're looking for something better than Ridder DONT go to landy... reason being 99% of everyone who left ridder over the past few months all came to landy. Its just as bad if not worse now. Landy used to be amazing but save your money or choose a different server. You wont regret it. Landy didnt fare too well with U13 and had been on a heavy decline since Aftermath showed up there a little while back. Its just 1v1s of people farming their alts most of the time, and when freeps actually get numbers its still a GV camp or there are no creeps because everyone flipped. Hopefully your transfers havent gone through yet, but if they have, good luck, you'll need it.
    Lel, only some of Aftermath did this.

GOD DAMMIT WULFY
    Who am I supposed to coordinate VT with now....

Lol

/10chars

I have never heard of you, but good luck. On wherever you were going. I should read the thread more carefully I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    I have never heard of you, but good luck. On wherever you were going. I should read the thread more carefully I suppose
    Read the title you narb :P.

That is sad news indeed.

Freeps are going to miss you too. I remember, when I was in moors for a month or so (now its 2 month lol), and was (re)learning to play my hunter.
    At these times freeps were OP (and even hunters were doing rather well), but wargs were a problem, especially in packs.
    I was just learning how to use my traps, we were a group of 5 or 6 freeps at lugz rez fighting against a similar sized groups with Umshildru, a few wargs and (sorry, forgot the rest)
    Traps were working really well and we congratulated ourselves how good we were doing, until ...

Umshildru started a superbly well coordinated attack, ran through all the traps, took me out in seconds (with the help of his entourage of wargs).
    The other freeps followed in intervals of a few seconds.

I have never seen a group of freeps going down so fast to an equally sized group of freeps. That was pre U13.

So ya, we are gonna miss you

I remember criticizing you back around r5 for being so suicidal, but now your reaver is now one of the few good ones left. Sad to see you go. But to everyone else in this thread, if not Landy then where is a better pvp server?

Yeah, well for good and bad Arcanum is out. Too bad they wont get their heads out of their *** at times and realize no... 2 WL, 2BA, and 2 Deff, while being all but impossible to kill, doesnt have the DPS to kill 14 freeps with heals xD
    Eliteism was not really missed in the moors. It nice to have a group of only high ranks, but without letting noobs in, its still hard to rank up w/o being store bought

I would also not recommend Landroval. The only server that still has a large amount of round the clock action is Brandywine. While I did hear that there is a decently growing 1v1 community on Brandy due to transfers, I would personally say to only join the server if you really like big zerg raids. Out of the kindness of our hearts we in Aftermath decided to not transfer to Brandywine and cause that server to also die due to our forceful personalities. You're all welcome. /hugsandkisses

Quote Originally Posted by Omez View Post
    I would also not recommend Landroval. The only server that still has a large amount of round the clock action is Brandywine. While I did hear that there is a decently growing 1v1 community on Brandy due to transfers, I would personally say to only join the server if you really like big zerg raids. Out of the kindness of our hearts we in Aftermath decided to not transfer to Brandywine and cause that server to also die due to our forceful personalities. You're all welcome. /hugsandkisses
    God damn you should have come play Hello Kitty online with me.

shiroooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by star123mc View Post
    God damn you should have come play Hello Kitty online with me.
    Hey Shiro! long time man!!!!! I just log in to say hi =D.
    btw Do you know anything of shame and elf ?

we in Aftermath decided to not transfer to Brandywine
    Thank the gods.

Quote Originally Posted by Leksi View Post
    Thank the gods.
    Where The Omez goes, so goes the action.

How are you man? Long time no see!

Quote Originally Posted by Leksi View Post
    Thank the gods.
    Synapse, please be nice. We're very gentle souls and don't take criticism well.
    Hey Shiro!
    Hey Screamo!
    Hey TBow!

Hey Shiro!
    Hey Screamo!
    Hey TBow!
    Where's my hey?

Hey Shiro!
    Hey Screamo!
    Hey TBow!
    I miss you so much Omez <3

Quote Originally Posted by zr1iblez View Post
    Where's my hey?
    Who are you? I can't read your sig, it's in Australian or somethin. I only talk to people who type in American.

<3 Syn, you have no idea the state my hair has gotten to without you around.

Who are you? I can't read your sig, it's in Australian or somethin. I only talk to people who type in American.
    I endorse this remark

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    I endorse this remark
    I endorse this nub's endorsement.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast