We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Game Giveaway & Extra Life

Just what the title says. Many of you are probably aware of Sapience's heavy involvement with Extra Life, and I've taken inspiration from it to participate more seriously myself.

Starting this week, I'm doing weekly live streams of my gaming endeavors (I really suck. But that's half the fun, I suppose!) on Twitch. I'm also doing weekly game giveaways via Steamgifts.

Why am I mentioning it here? Well, I figured with a bunch of Tolkien addicts prowling a forum, someone is likely to have an interest in a free copy of Guardians of Middle-Earth. I had picked up the Mithril edition for myself, and it came with an extra copy to give a friend. None of my friends were interested, so I'm using it as a springboard for my Extra Life fundraising. This week's giveaway is scheduled to end sometime during my first game stream this Friday -- May 2nd @ 7 PM EST.

To that end, if anybody does play Guardians of Middle-Earth and is a Steam user, please feel free to send me a PM. I'd love to have someone to play with! I'm also welcoming anyone aboard who'd like to join my Extra Life team.

The giveaway: http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/I...f-middle-earth
    My Twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/snarkqueen
    I can understand your anger at me, but what could you possibly have against the horse I rode in on?
    --------------------------------------------------
    > Founder of Legacy of Narsilion <
    - Extra Life Gamer | Captain, [+INT] Intelligence Modifiers -

*bump*

Giveaway has 7 hours left!

Still haven't had people vote conclusively for a game to be streamed. If you'd like to help, comment with one of these games:

1.) Primal Carnage
    2.) Magicka
    3.) The Witcher
    4.) Van Helsing I & II
    5.) Torchlight II
    6.) Guardians of Middle-Earth (the game I'm giving away a copy of!)
    I can understand your anger at me, but what could you possibly have against the horse I rode in on?
    > Founder of Legacy of Narsilion <
    - Extra Life Gamer | Captain, [+INT] Intelligence Modifiers -