We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Larkain's Quick Reference Guide

I've compiled an excel spreadsheet of materials, resources, and critical success items, along with there to find them. In the interest of simplicity, I didn't include farmer or cook in this version. If you like it, feel free to download it and modify it to fit your needs. I hope some find it useful!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...e%20Guide.xlsx

I've downloaded but it's not quite useful.... I can move my mouse way to the right, but the excelsheet itself won't move. So i.e. in the materials & resources tab, I can see everything upto and including Westfold, but after that, I can't see it anymore, because the sheet won't move despite my mouse moving.

I've checked with an excelsheet of my own which goes a long way to the right and it moves correctly.

Thought I'd better let you know
    Country: Netherlands, Current Server: Nimrodel. Future server: Landroval
    Sheherezi's an Eastemnet Cook & Farmer

i noticed that too while i was putting it together. my apologies for the problem, that's a result of the "freeze pane" feature. if you look on the View menu, you can choose unfreeze panes and it should work like normal.

thanks for the feedback.

also, i've been made aware of a need to update some of the critical success item locations and revise the scholar materials information to be accurate to the latest update. i will post a revised version as soon as possible.