We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayodog View Post
    @Jak and Evogrin

I can tell you that Aglaeka is right about Asylum being better than Ainur. But that was six months ago. Asylum is dieing and is not as good as they used to be.

But lets go to the fact about Asylum group facerolling 20 croobs. I logged on my reaver various times on this server in the past week. What I saw made me really upset. I saw a ton of unleashed croobs and little to no good creeps on. During any given amount of time since u13, there has been little active good creeps. To be honest, a group of six good creeps could easily take out an Asylum group. But yet, there's only unleashed groups with no coordination. Don't get me wrong, Asylum groups are pro, but since creeps are so op we should be able to roll them in a group 5 or 6.

P.S.

If you think you're good at beating players that suck then you're stupid (JAK)

I <3 Aglaeka and that's all I got to say

Less Than Four ~ Rayodog
    Last edited by Jakreal; May 03 2014 at 10:29 PM.

lol guys idk where you got the idea but aglaeka>>>>>luncheboxe and thats the truth, after healing with him for 1-2 years i know that he is better than most minis on dwarrowdelf but def not close to ag. As for the comments about me carrying asylum, i agree 100% carry on

for those that dont realise yet i am belv, my old forum acc went on holidays cause i told someone how i was better than him in detail

speaking of truth even if aglaeka is old ####ing #### hes just too good at healing.
    i hate your heals aglaeka (ofc if im on the creepside)

lf to farm your targets to r14

(solo farmed gallanhael under his heals but on dr)

gl/gj/l2p

The forums never fail to amuse me. Like everyone here has said, different times for different players. I had my run, and it was fun. I led a lot of really good raids and really fun groups. I tried to make it fun, and i had alot of fun with this game. Thank you to all the creeps and freeps that i played with and against. One day i'll come back, but who knows.

When I run for president, il mention this game and all the people in my speech. Talk about how LOTRO builds character having to deal with a bunch of pre-teen adults all the time.

Also, welcome back thael, gratz on r15.

I want to take a brief moment to comment on two things.

1. I agree wtih Lunch, these forums are highly amusing to read.

2. The issue of confidence. In general, I think many of you will find that those who are confident - and I mean truly confident, comfortable in their own skin - do the least talking about themselves/their competence and the least talking about the relative skills of others.

Take turtles for instance, he pops into this forum and talks about another player positively, doesn't rate himself compared to this player, and makes no judgement (at least in this thread) about his skills, or really anyone else's skills. Why? My guess is he has no need to, because he is a confident person.

Sorry to single you out like that turtles, but I figured you wouldn't mind.

EDIT: Another person who exemplifies confidence in this manner is Evogrin!

Guys to be honest... When I started this thread, it was more just a sarcastic take on what has been happening on our server lately. I didn't think that it would antagonize anyone to troll of feel the need to put others down. That is in fact the exact opposite of my intentions. the thread was intended to be more of a "come on guys, why all the hate lately? Let's get some good fights going in the moors!" type post. My initial response to Ag was more fueled out of defense of Shapcidrat's character and reputation, than any desire I had (which I have none) to engage a troll.

To be clear once more. I am not putting Ag's skill down at all. I just found it strange that he was making judgement calls on very nice people here, because his HD mini is >? their RoI WL. :P

Anyway, hope to see you guys out today! And if action is slow, a few of us are ranking creeps on brandy, come get zergged with us?

-Sky

Edit: misspelled the word "than" as "then" ..If Zubby saw that, he would kill me xD
    Last edited by Agost; May 04 2014 at 02:18 PM.

***DISCLAIMER*** Since I have been a bit busy I have just now been able to check the forums so this reply will be a long one ***Started getting really hungry towards the end so I kind of rushed things***

Quote Originally Posted by msr View Post
    just in defense of myself here; snaggle, you seem to be of slight misunderstanding of my old play style.

#gotalkedaboutafteriforthemost partleftagamebyeyallwelltoeso
    No, I understand it perfectly. You were mainly solo which means you were a pretty useless War Leader. The time when I have had you in my groups though you would refuse to drop Brawlers which means you were still useless in groups.

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyWiggy View Post
    Lol, w t f am I getting brought into this for. I don't even play it anymore so how can it be running my life. I actually have a life again now I left it. Reading through all this though,,,one thing is for certain, the game doesn't run your life Ag, the game is your life. Enjoy your blood clots, diabetes, and being the best there ever was. Sheesh, as much as I did love this game and although it was totally consuming, I really thank Gandalf that I never became anywhere near as good as you are because look what it made you. Lol, get a f@cken job or something, cause no matter how good you are, you really suck. Now leave me the f$ck out of your petty squabbles, I take back my previous comments in that other thread, personally I think you're the one that has this $hit running/ruining your life. But yeah, I don't play anymore but I can't help but check out these forums just to see what I managed to escape and lol at the way u think being good at this game actually means something. When you're president I'll stand corrected. You told someone else in here to try real life. As far as your concerned lotro is your real life, am I wrong? Read everything you've put in these forums for the last six months,,, yeah this game had full control over me for a long time but it's nothing compared to what it's done to you. F@ck man, u brag about playing it since its inception, of course you're good at it,,, six years of nothing in your life but lotro, of course you'd be good, but surprisingly not the best.

On another note, I always thought Thunder was a great warg and Lunchy was way better than you Ag, cause Lunch was fun as F&ck to play with. Never even knew you were there most of the time.

But that's all I have to say, so keep me out of it please, I have left the game and it will be a fricken extremely cold day in hell when/if you ever see me log back in, plus I don't think I could ever be arsed reinstalling it.

To Asylum, u are all a bunch of loons. I asked on many occasions 'u mad bro'. I never meant that as in the angry sense of the word. You're all totally nucking futz.

You may win in this virtual world but u fail at everything else.

Zub signing out for hopefully the last time, please leave me out of your petty bull $hit.

Why are you even checking these forums? For all your talks of having a life now and not letting the game control yours you still check this. I can tell you why. It's because you are addicted, pathetic and are hoping people are thinking well of you on something you devoted so much time too. You took the bait well and it is very entertaining.

I have spent a considerable amount of time on this over the years. I never said I wasn't addicted to it but I do have a life and a filling one as well. All this is just for fun which is why I do it. Most people try to add heavy and more complex reasons so they skip the obvious ones. I will correct you on a few more things though.

I am the best.
    Thunder needs serious help to be even mediocre.
    Lunch was 'good' when there was no good Minstrels.
    I win at everything.

You maybe didn't notice me because you were too busy getting high while Belv and I would carry you in groups.

You'll come back here I am sure mostly likely with another reference to you leaving this game to live your life and how you aren't affected by it anymore. To be honest, it sounds like a cry for help.

Quote Originally Posted by mgm1o1 View Post

My opinion is backed up by observation.

Asylum kept getting wiped until Belve showed up and you guys wiped us twice.

Next two fights we focused Belve and after he perished everyone else just fell apart.

"Never even knew you were there most of the time."

I love this quote by Zub because it's so true.

I never even noticed you until you came on forums and created a thread claiming you "farmed" me.

Isn't that sad? That's how far you had to go in order to get my attention. A lie on forums.

Oh but wait, I'm the one making things up, right? Talk about hypocrisy.

"Your defense mechanism is strong and well rooted but we can fix that in time."

Dude, you are starting to sound like a religious priest trying to convert me over with some sort of treatment that will "fix" me.

May the spirits guide your way.

:O

Less Than Three~ Thunderboltz

LUL to just keep saying the same things over and over. What'd you think would happen? It's like if you only had 2 DPS and we kill one. Obviously you wont have the DPS to kill us. The sad thing though is that we would still get kills. The fact we were outnumbered you keep leaving out.

It's so cute when you lie. I'm not too surprised if that is true though. I farmed you so hard that I ranked pretty fast.

The funny thing about all this though is that y'all know I'm the best but refuse to say it because you hate me. So I forgive you all for the lies you spew.

Quote Originally Posted by Agost View Post
    I am starting to enjoy your posts... This is scary :P

The problem with your reply here, is that you have accomplished nothing, save for showing how you blindly make statements. (Insert "anger and the dark side has clouded your judgement, young padawon" quote)

I have no care for my level of skill in this game.. So your statement that I'm nothing to write home about, means nothing to me.. I play this game only because I have friends here, and I find PvP fun. .. I am not worried about my skill level, why should you spend time worrying about it? Also you admit that you haven't played with me, and STILL proceed to make a judgement call.

Please stop trying so hard to compare yourself to Lunchboxe. And l2 kite through the LM tar so I don't keep flayer rooting you. Or just stay there while I root you, and stack more healers in your group.. It seemed to work fine. :P

If you wish to tell others the "truth", perhaps you should learn the truth first my friend ;D You obviously aren't aware of it.

Have a nice day, Ag!

If it means nothing to you then you wouldn't have brought it up. Good job trying to lie but yeah that ain't gonna fly.

LUL yes I will kite more while being rooted. Very well. When have we stacked healers though? Are y'all really this mad about being farmed by a group with just one healer 95% of the time?

Quote Originally Posted by Eomon View Post
    lololololol

Edit: GW2 is 50% off atm, and Wildstar comes out in 28 days!

Yep dude! I'll be there but I will still be on LOTRO. Need to keep the trash in line or else they might think they were anything special.

Meh don't take it to heart Jak. <3

Yesterdays fights were not that good, not enough people died.

My comment about the healer stacking and flayer root was just a blind statement in return for your friend's one. ofc I could see that the fight's were not even at all.

Ty for all the 1v1s lately btw everyone! Was a lot of fun. Gall seems to evade my shadow stance skills 90% of the time lol

All my statements are backed by facts. You seem to feel a need to make things up to make yourself sound better. Is that you Zub?

Quote Originally Posted by Rayodog View Post
    @Jak and Evogrin

I can tell you that Aglaeka is right about Asylum being better than Ainur. But that was six months ago. Asylum is dieing and is not as good as they used to be.

But lets go to the fact about Asylum group facerolling 20 croobs. I logged on my reaver various times on this server in the past week. What I saw made me really upset. I saw a ton of unleashed croobs and little to no good creeps on. During any given amount of time since u13, there has been little active good creeps. To be honest, a group of six good creeps could easily take out an Asylum group. But yet, there's only unleashed groups with no coordination. Don't get me wrong, Asylum groups are pro, but since creeps are so op we should be able to roll them in a group 5 or 6.

P.S.

If you think you're good at beating players that suck then you're stupid (JAK)

I <3 Aglaeka and that's all I got to say

Less Than Four ~ Rayodog

We were always the best. We are dying now because, to be honest, we choose too. We could run with two healers all the time in our six man groups and never die but instead choose to only use one.

With how over powered Creeps are a three man group or even a duo can farm six Freeps easy. Then again, those Creeps would need to be good (Like my Tribe) unlike almost all of the Creeps that have been logging in. The exceptions are Aizack and Jas. That is about it. You say a group of six can farm an Asylum group. Well yeah that's true if it was our Creeps. No QQ vs Asylum. Other than that, no. You might be try to use times we have been wiped the past couple days to argue this but when ever we have engaged one of your "Anti-Asylum groups" we have been outnumbered. I would love to see Creeps, other than ourselves, that can fight outnumbered and farm hard. When all the Creeps I see though I am not holding my breath.

It's all good, lets just take the PvP to the moors

Or we can have some PvP here as well. Man up and deal with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Thaelon View Post
    lol guys idk where you got the idea but aglaeka>>>>>luncheboxe and thats the truth, after healing with him for 1-2 years i know that he is better than most minis on dwarrowdelf but def not close to ag. As for the comments about me carrying asylum, i agree 100% carry on

for those that dont realise yet i am belv, my old forum acc went on holidays cause i told someone how i was better than him in detail

^ #truth #heapparentlyhadtimefordat

Quote Originally Posted by Jasthelion View Post
    speaking of truth even if aglaeka is old ####ing #### hes just too good at healing.
    i hate your heals aglaeka (ofc if im on the creepside)

lf to farm your targets to r14

(solo farmed gallanhael under his heals but on dr)

gl/gj/l2p

^ quoted for truth

Quote Originally Posted by Cardal View Post
    The forums never fail to amuse me. Like everyone here has said, different times for different players. I had my run, and it was fun. I led a lot of really good raids and really fun groups. I tried to make it fun, and i had alot of fun with this game. Thank you to all the creeps and freeps that i played with and against. One day i'll come back, but who knows.

When I run for president, il mention this game and all the people in my speech. Talk about how LOTRO builds character having to deal with a bunch of pre-teen adults all the time.

Also, welcome back thael, gratz on r15.

Oh hey Lunchboxe. You still sucking on Dulli's teet?

Quote Originally Posted by Revanrecast View Post
    I want to take a brief moment to comment on two things.

1. I agree wtih Lunch, these forums are highly amusing to read.

2. The issue of confidence. In general, I think many of you will find that those who are confident - and I mean truly confident, comfortable in their own skin - do the least talking about themselves/their competence and the least talking about the relative skills of others.

Take turtles for instance, he pops into this forum and talks about another player positively, doesn't rate himself compared to this player, and makes no judgement (at least in this thread) about his skills, or really anyone else's skills. Why? My guess is he has no need to, because he is a confident person.

Sorry to single you out like that turtles, but I figured you wouldn't mind.

EDIT: Another person who exemplifies confidence in this manner is Evogrin!

LUL TURTLES!! Silkyjohnson is infinity better than he is. Half the time I have seen Turtles he sees my group and runs.

Concerning your assessment on confident individuals, it all depends on the person. I personally am a very opinionated person who loves to argue that mixed with my confidence and not caring what people think make me the joy I am. I don't know who you are but I am fairly certain you were someone we have farmed. At the very least are one of the countless people jealous of us.

Guys to be honest... When I started this thread, it was more just a sarcastic take on what has been happening on our server lately. I didn't think that it would antagonize anyone to troll of feel the need to put others down. That is in fact the exact opposite of my intentions. the thread was intended to be more of a "come on guys, why all the hate lately? Let's get some good fights going in the moors!" type post. My initial response to Ag was more fueled out of defense of Shapcidrat's character and reputation, than any desire I had (which I have none) to engage a troll.

To be clear once more. I am not putting Ag's skill down at all. I just found it strange that he was making judgement calls on very nice people here, because his HD mini is >? their RoI WL. :P

Anyway, hope to see you guys out today! And if action is slow, a few of us are ranking creeps on brandy, come get zergged with us?

-Sky

Edit: misspelled the word "than" as "then" ..If Zubby saw that, he would kill me xD

Wait, I am sorry. Is his War Leader stuck in the same state he was in back at lvl 75? No wonder he isn't good! I don't get what you were trying to accomplish by saying that Evo but all the power to you. My judgement calls were based on what I have seen. I like how you chose not to compare our War Leaders though. Would have had a field day with that one.

At least accept the responsibility of engaging on the conversation the way you did. I could care less either way and finding all this fun/entertaining but you just publicly denied responsibility for it on a video game forums. Really?! That is really sad.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Swordsman View Post
    At least accept the responsibility of engaging on the conversation the way you did.
    I believe I just did accept responsibility for engaging you. Please read my post regarding how I replied based on defending Shap's rep.

Ag, if you look at this thread, it is clear that you started grieving Shap's innocent posts. Then things went downhill. I know that you're just trying to get forums PvP going, so why don't you make your own thread about how everyone fails.. Instead of derailing this one any further. Meanwhile, I have reported my initial post to turbine, on grounds of this thread not representing our server very well.. Hopefully they will remove it. Who knows though

It's like if you only had 2 DPS... Obviously you wont have the DPS to kill us.
    True, if I only had 2 DPS I doubt I'd kill anything too, maybe the bird..........

-___-

Wait what was the point of that again?

If anyone here is lying to you, it would be yourself and Smifro.

My guess is that Smifro is probably trying to make you feel better for the fact that he carries you.

I believe I just did accept responsibility for engaging you. Please read my post regarding how I replied based on defending Shap's rep.

Ag, if you look at this thread, it is clear that you started grieving Shap's innocent posts. Then things went downhill. I know that you're just trying to get forums PvP going, so why don't you make your own thread about how everyone fails.. Instead of derailing this one any further. Meanwhile, I have reported my initial post to turbine, on grounds of this thread not representing our server very well.. Hopefully they will remove it. Who knows though

"My initial response to Ag was more fueled out of defense of Shapcidrat's character and reputation, than any desire I had (which I have none) to engage a troll."

That is what you said. How is that taking responsibility for your actions? You say you weren't "trolling" but you were as well. Be a man, son.

To the rest of your post here...lul.

True, if I only had 2 DPS I doubt I'd kill anything too, maybe the bird..........

-___-

Wait what was the point of that again?

If anyone here is lying to you, it would be yourself and Smifro.

My guess is that Smifro is probably trying to make you feel better for the fact that he carries you.

You just admitted that you all are incompetent and trash on DPS, I hope you realize that. Give me Belv's Reaver and that's all the DPS I will need unless Freeps come out with like 4 Minstrels. Give me Belv's Reaver and another DPS and we are farming twenty easy. You ask what my point was so I suppose I will educate you once more (you really have a problem with understanding basic logic). Y'all outnumbered us, had three healers and we had two DPS. Of course if you focus one and kill it you will do significantly better than if you were to go for a support class. This is just basic stuff here.

Wrong thread

"My initial response to Ag was more fueled out of defense of Shapcidrat's character and reputation, than any desire I had (which I have none) to engage a troll."

That is what you said. How is that taking responsibility for your actions? You say you weren't "trolling" but you were as well. Be a man, son.

To the rest of your post here...lul.

You just admitted that you all are incompetent and trash on DPS, I hope you realize that. Give me Belv's Reaver and that's all the DPS I will need unless Freeps come out with like 4 Minstrels. Give me Belv's Reaver and another DPS and we are farming twenty easy. You ask what my point was so I suppose I will educate you once more (you really have a problem with understanding basic logic). Y'all outnumbered us, had three healers and we had two DPS. Of course if you focus one and kill it you will do significantly better than if you were to go for a support class. This is just basic stuff here.

If Asylum was half as good as you make it sound ya'll are, being outnumbered by 2 or 3 Croobs shouldn't really be an issue. I mean after all your ratios just keep getting even more ridonkulous. Your latest claim suggests that 3 of you could take on 20 easily... right?

LUL

P.S.
    Oh, on that other post you meant to say if we had two damage classes in our group?

Because what you actually said was that if I had 2 dps... as in damage output.

That's why I was like well yeah if my damage was that low it would suck...

Wait why do you need Belve to carry you on his reaver now? To fight 4 minis? I don't even know why you are telling me this...

Last edited by mgm1o1; May 04 2014 at 11:11 PM.

Thunder log back on sometime! Or transfer to BG on gw2 so you can roam with our group in WvW when we're not in tpvp!

You say you weren't "trolling" but you were as well. Be a man, son.
    Sorry typo, meant to say "which I had none". As in, I didn't think to myself, 'How can I troll this person'.

If Asylum was half as good as you make it sound ya'll are, being outnumbered by 2 or 3 Croobs shouldn't really be an issue. I mean after all your ratios just keep getting even more ridonkulous. Your latest claim suggests that 3 of you could take on 20 easily... right?

LUL

P.S.
    Oh, on that other post you meant to say if we had two damage classes in our group?

Because what you actually said was that if I had 2 dps... as in damage output.

That's why I was like well yeah if my damage was that low it would suck...

Wait why do you need Belve to carry you on his reaver now? To fight 4 minis? I don't even know why you are telling me this...

Once again you fail to understand simple sentences. I said 3v20 on our Creeps. You should have your mother read your reply before hitting post. You mad that Creeps need superior numbers to fight us? I think you mad.

If you were actually intelligent you would have understood it. Personally, I think you did understand it however you are trying to cover yourself to spare your friends feeling. The truth hurts sometimes but it's something they, and you, need to know.

You keep saying Belv is carrying me lol. Sounds about right. At the moment it's the only thing you feel you have against me but it's nothing in the end. I am a healer. He is a DPS. We carry each other and we farm everyone. I know you are jealous of what we can do.

Thunder log back on sometime! Or transfer to BG on gw2 so you can roam with our group in WvW when we're not in tpvp!

I doubt he will unless there is a Creep zerg out. He is all bark and no bite.

Sorry typo, meant to say "which I had none". As in, I didn't think to myself, 'How can I troll this person'.

Your correction doesn't change the end result. Try again.

On a side note, I haven't been seeing Shap on here. Is that because since that night we have been farming him hard every time he logs in?

Once again you fail to understand simple sentences. I said 3v20 on our Creeps.
    I understand what you are telling me, I just don't understand why you feel the need to do so, I thought we where talking about your minstrel and Asylum, not your creeps.

You mad that Creeps need superior numbers to fight us?
    Nope, are you mad Asylum doesn't live up to your barking? Yeah, that idiom just came back to "bite" you........ lmao

You keep saying Belv is carrying me lol. Sounds about right.
    ^ Quoted for truth.

You should have your mother read your reply before hitting post.
    Vs.

Fail: "Maaannn, you're just mad becuz your mom didn't teach you how to draw stick figures! hahah"
    Spot the difference? I don't either.

I believe my job here is done.

Thanks for proving my point.

"I have reported my initial post to turbine, on grounds of this thread not representing our server very well.. Hopefully they will remove it. Who knows though."

Nothing personal - this kind of sanctimonious thing just yanks my chain...and our server? where have you been!!? this is life on DD in a world of bored folk and an old game...

1. Feb 18 2014, 02:30 PM 02

BadEwok
    Wow. This post looks like creep ooc/ freep glff O_o.

with the warg "cheese" thing Tork, i agree, most wargs that are solo do not jump into the fight until it is swinging in the creep favor. however, if i as a solo warg jumped into a RvR near the beginning, i would probably die within seconds from freep dps. tbh the wargs with great dps are also extremely squishy. Yes wargs can trait for flayer and not take the big hits as much, but then damage goes down by a ton as well. even when in a raid good dps wargs take massive hits and are crazy hard to keep alive, which is why often freeps will focus wargs because they typically super fast. i have watched wargs die in about 4-5 seconds in RvR before the healers even get a chance to heal them.

This is why solo wargs/small groups will jump a squishy target and run, because if they dont run within about 5-10 seconds of jumping their target (especially when solo) they will get dropped like a sack of potatoes.

However i totally agree with the end result of this "cheeseing" process Tork, when one side gets beat, they typically resort to excuses for their defeat, and often, people seem to be using the excuse of either the other guy is cheating, or the other guy did something "fail", and TBH i am extremely tired of everyone throwing insults at each other, i would prefer to just have fun and play the game, instead of seeing people stop to troll and each and call one another fail. let go of your giant egos folks, and lets have some fun pvping. Less time trolling, more time pvping, and everyone will have more fun. (well, almost everyone)
    Rank 11 mini: Songrider, 95 lm: dazel 95 burg: darkdawn, rank 9 warg: ewokgash

1. Feb 18 2014, 08:00 PM 03

Chocla
    Originally Posted by BadEwok
    (Random stuff that Song said to put off doing homework)
    You're late to the party.
    Chocla 95 Minstrel (Fail Ezmoder) ~ Kraurshak R7 Warg (GTA 1v1 Ganker) ~ Qqmoarpls 41 Hunter
    "if i wanted i could go and actually become a lawyer " -belv

1. Feb 18 2014, 10:11 PM 04

BadEwok

You're late to the party.
    Chocla, im always late to the party, my invitation is always lost in the mail (or my pocket)
    Rank 11 mini: Songrider, 95 lm: dazel 95 burg: darkdawn, rank 9 warg: ewokgash

1. Apr 27 2014, 01:43 PM 05

ZiggyWiggy
    drunk post,,,ktnxbai
    Last edited by ZiggyWiggy; Apr 28 2014 at 03:16 AM.

1. Apr 27 2014, 06:27 PM 06

The_Black_Swordsman

...Moors was dead, got a 1st age symbol from a skraid,,,and Belv was trying to troll me.
    Moors wasn't dead and Belv wasn't trying to troll you. We camped y'all at GV and then farmed you hard. Successful troll.

I skimmed the rest so my replies on it won't be much in detail. I might come back later and read the entire thing. But from what I got is you let a game ruin your life so you left it which is a good thing. If you allow something like a video game to have that much control over you then yes you should move on from it but you came back to it to try to troll the people you wanted to get away from? Either you have a serious addiction or you are just that bored/pathetic. I never had much issue with you Zub. Seemed like a decent person, although super racist, and weren't bad on your LM when you weren't completely high but you keep calling people pathetic and all that when you are the one who raged at them for exploiting/cheating when you yourself used to do it. I can take an idiot because some people can't help it but a hypocrite is infinity more pathetic, to me, than someone who "trolls" on a video game which is what you are doing in this post. Once again you prove yourself to be a hypocrite.

It's sad to see you fall this far Zub I expected more from you, the middle-aged weed addicted man. On that note, I thought weed was like a kids drug? I did it in high school but not really after. Maybe I just grew up way earlier or maybe you are still a child. Have fun in your life Zub and have fun coming back here every now and then, when you feel a need to try to boost your ego and self esteem, on here when you feel like trolling some more.

Less Than Three ~ Snagglepuss
    Aglaeka - Asylum ~ Leader ~
    Snagglepuss - No QQ ~ Leader ~
    www.dd-asylum.info

1. Apr 27 2014, 06:39 PM 07

mgm1o1

Sometimes monkeys throw bananas at people to make them laugh. Sometimes the people start shoving the bananas down their throat and it makes the monkeys angry.

P.S.
    Is it just me or did Snagglepuss make sense for once in his life? Maybe I'm on drugs.

1. Apr 27 2014, 06:50 PM 08

The_Black_Swordsman

Is it just me or did Snagglepuss make sense for once in his life? Maybe I'm on drugs.

I always make sense you just refuse to listen when it's directed at yourself. Something about denial.

www.dd-asylum.info

1. Apr 27 2014, 07:20 PM 09

Flipwiz

Oh, and Bo, you're a juiced up dog rooter.
    This is pure ####ing gold
    Ohpra (née Oprah)

1. Apr 27 2014, 07:20 PM 10

Flipwiz
    @Boharn
    Bo, you're a juiced up dog rooter.

1. Apr 27 2014, 07:46 PM 11

mgm1o1

Hey Snagglepuss, I'm the monkey that threw the banana, you're the person that shoved it down your throat, but I'm not angry.

Less Than Three~ Thunderboltz .

1. Apr 27 2014, 09:26 PM 12

The_Black_Swordsman

Hey Snagglepuss, I'm the monkey that threw the banana, you're the person that shoved it down your throat, but I'm not angry.

I'm the monkey that shoved it down your throat but that probably isn't even an insult to you since you like it when Raz does it do you.

www.dd-asylum.info

1. Apr 27 2014, 09:48 PM 13

Thaelon

Oh how I have missed these forums.

Hey, so I just got in game to take a look...

...Moors was dead, got a 1st age symbol from a skraid,,,and Belv was trying to troll me. Doesn't look like anything has changed,,,lol.

So I did say way back that I was going away for a few days and I'd reply to this when I got back. Well I'm back, but alas, after this post I'm going away for a few days again.

Only a couple of things I saw worthwhile of a reply. I did fill in the blanks for Ohp, i.e. to assist with his TRUE/FALSE list.

Lol,,,better to attempt to bully disadvantaged kids half my age than to endlessly hang out with disadvantaged kids half my age. I do thank you for opening my eyes to the fact that these c*^ts are in fact disadvantaged kids half my age. Makes it so much easier to take with a grain of salt anything their uneducated minds may have come up with. Although, prior to me thinking of these c*nts as disadvantaged kids half my age I still took anything they had to say with a grain of salt,,,in fact, that's kind of too hard of an analogy for their disadvantaged brains that are half my age to process so I'll put it more simply. I never listened to, or gave a f^%k about a single word you said, nor do I still.

Hmmm, a teacher,,that's right aint it Ohp,,you're a teacher yeah? A teacher hanging out with kids half his age,,,disadvantaged ones at that. Bet you teach them good and hard Mother Ohp. ---- TRUE

Unless you never noticed Ohpra,,,they're F#@$ whits. ---- TRUE

If you were accepted by people your own age you may see your disadvantaged kids half your age for what they are. Just in case you don't get my meaning, they're disadvantaged kids that are half you're age (your words not mine) ---- TRUE

Take a look at yourself ffs Ohpra. I saw an opportunity out of your kin's failings to crawl back to real life and look at what I'd been doing the past 3 years and think about some of the horrible people that I'd been hanging around with in this game. No other word describes them better. Bo - HORRIBLE, Belv - HORRIBLE, Jak - HORRIBLE --- No-one that has spent more than ten minutes with them in a vent channel could say anything other than that,,,well they could say a hell of a lot more than that I'm sure; in fact I know, I've heard them,,,but HORRIBLE sums them up pretty well.

But yeah, let's look at what Mother Ohpra had to say next.

Mother Ohpra is disgusted at the way I've said some things. Should I have said them more eloquently?

Pull your head in Mother Ohp. Like I give a $h1t about anything you say now, then, or in the future. --- TRUE

You coming into this thread to defend a bunch of horrible cheating fails just reinstates the fact that you also, are a horrible cheating fail. I’ve no doubt that in any game you, or your disadvantaged kids half your age ever play, you will look for exploits and cheats; you really need to try real life for a while,,,but I kinda think that it will beat you. --- TRUE

Take a look at Belv for instance, [BEATEN BY REAL LIFE] - left school at age 12, proud of being in Juvenile Detention, will never have a job, spends every second of his waking life in lotro attempting to make everyone else feel as low and beaten as himself,,,but, will one day be a lawyer - LOLOLOLOLOL.

I’m afraid to say it Belv, but the closest you’ll get to a lawyer is on the other side of some bars while you’re talking to him or her; then again, you probably won’t be able to afford one ---TRUE

I aint got nothing to say to you that I didn’t just say here so go suck a fat one.

You got that right c*^t

Oh, and although I have nothing personal against Aglaeka/Snagglepuss,,, you should maybe tone it down in here about how good you are,,,kinda makes you sound desperate. Just sayin'.

Oh, and Bo, you're a juiced up dog rooter.

Oh, and Jak, you really do suck.

Oh, and Blitz, I still don't know who you are.

Oh, and Ohpra,,,,,nah, nothing left to say to you!

Oh, and Belv,,you're a Belv. Yep that's right. Whenever I see anyone do something totally fail, in my mind, I call them a Belv.

In fact, I think Turbine should make a new title - You just managed to farm all your ranks, you found every exploit in the game and are an all-round failure and a loser - You may now be known to those you meet in your travels as Ohpra the Belv, Bofails the Belv, Jak the Belv, and ummm,,that other guy that tags along,,,ummm,, yeah, Blititsz the Belv.

Fails!!!!!

So, that’s it for me again. Refreshing to come back to the forums.

Hi everyone else ./wave

You know what I’m hoping for out of this so don’t let me down.

Zub
    lmfao i tried to read this but couldn't do it, the amount of rage inside zub is pathetic. He still comes back after he says he has quit the game to reply to people he deems "disadvantaged uneducated kids", i wonder how boring zubs real life must be that he needed to come back to here to talk to these "disadvantaged uneducated kids". I guess your wife finally found out about all the beasts you try to chat up/listen to fingering themselves in vent? Or you realised you needed lotro to be happy and now that you destroyed your only options to pvp (which was your fav thing in it) you are just bitter. Just know that you did it to yourself and that no matter how hard you try this game is done for you, the longer you play, the more rage you will get. As for belv becoming a lawyer, belv has the academics to do it beyond a shadow of a doubt, but i think belv couldn't care less about it, 10 for academics, 0 for effort, as for you, you told us you have been in that same job for 15yrs and you are essentially a judges lapdog and i was there when you told us in vent that your daughters were on your computer and they told each other and their mom to leave because "daddy needs to go play with his first family" (incase you dont remember from your old age, it was when ROR came out) so i would think about looking at your own life before trying to get at other peoples. All in all zub, you have become pathetic, please either gain some dignity or stop replying, its embarassing.

P.S. are we finally seeing donvlads pic? or is this just some fat #### that cant even make a fu gesture properly?
    "Veritatem nunquam agnosces si formam non agnosces ut vertitatem comperire poteris."

1. Apr 27 2014, 10:11 PM 14

Agost

everyone needs to pot their feelings or it spreads.
    ^^Probably the best post in here. Well done, sir.

Hai Zub! You haven't said anything mean to me yet, it's okay though, maybe you've just forgotten me.

The rest of you, this is just a game....,,,, I know it feels good to write a post and make it look like you're right, and that you've gotten the last word in. But it's just a game...

Most likely,,, all this will be meaningless two years from now (at least, I hope so), and you will look back and wonder why you wasted so much time grieving the forums of an MMO, instead of enjoying your life.

Now, the exception to this is people like Boltz, who are just here cause it's fun and slightly entertaining to play "let's feed the troll" (and I think he is favoring bananas as of late). At least he is having fun!

So shout out to Boltz!

-Less than three

^I never have known what that means,,,

May Professor Pat ./teach us all.

-Evogrin
    {Evogrin R11 warden} {Evogash R9 warg} +wayy too many others R6-8! Though I do not play lotro anymore, thank you to everyone who made this game so much fun all those years! God bless!

1. Apr 27 2014, 10:59 PM 15

Zoar

^^Probably the best post in here. Well done, sir.

Hai Zub! You haven't said anything mean to me yet, it's okay though, maybe you've just forgotten me.

The rest of you, this is just a game....,,,, I know it feels good to write a post and make it look like you're right, and that you've gotten the last word in. But it's just a game...

Most likely,,, all this will be meaningless two years from now (at least, I hope so), and you will look back and wonder why you wasted so much time grieving the forums of an MMO, instead of enjoying your life.

Now, the exception to this is people like Boltz, who are just here cause it's fun and slightly entertaining to play "let's feed the troll" (and I think he is favoring bananas as of late). At least he is having fun!

So shout out to Boltz!

-Less than three

May Professor Pat ./teach us all.

-Evogrin
    I love you.

I miss my favorite hobbit of all time! :3 (Well, maybe... Jacob may be tied with you for . He had some dance moves that made MJ look amateur)

PS I love you
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

1. Apr 27 2014, 11:52 PM 16

The_Black_Swordsman

-Less than three

It means <3 or love.

www.dd-asylum.info

1. Apr 28 2014, 01:03 AM 17

mgm1o1

Evo, you've unlocked the wisdom behind the monkey metaphor. This is why we #Lessthanthree you!

Those who seek attention will receive attention, and when they do, they shouldn't be angry about it.

The monkey shouldn't be angry at the people who ate the banana, he threw it at them in the first place.

P.S.
    Razz don't eat the banana thrown by Snaggle, he is trying to become the monkey!

1. Apr 28 2014, 12:04 PM 18

DonVlad

+ Rep Zubzub best post ever - cheaters accusing each other of cheating

And thats how :

Donvlad list of active Dwarrowdelf players that farm/cheated or exploited: Coldfellz, Bomatanks, Ohpra, Zubzubziggywiggy, Aktis, Kraumattack, Airen, Doomvirus, Blitzx, Jak, Norvard, Sycarius, Muzin

They are the ones that are still playing on DD not the ones that stopped (Sno and others). And year Sycarius was on last week qqing with Blitz, this is why he's on the list(cheaters always QQ in a group).

Yes Zubzub you're on the list. You admitted grouping with cheaters and benefiting from it so you're on my list. I like men. Before that even if we don't like each other I never accused you of cheating.

I love the cheaters that get mad every time I post this in the game. They get sooooooooo sooooooo mad is always funny to see their rage in OOC while I pvp.
    Keep it up and I need more freeps that I farm to come on creep side to qq. Makes the game enjoyable.

Once again great post. Rest of ppl that don't like me you're not on the cheating list because you weren't caught or I didn't so still HATE me. I LOVE FREEP HATE and their RAGE on CREEP SIDE.

DonVlad
    Another good way to avoid being CJ'd is to not die.

Don't let the past hold you back, you're missing the good stuff.

1. Apr 28 2014, 12:35 PM 19

Unrecorded
    Donvlad don't let the past hold you back, you are missing some good stuff.
    Gallanhael rank 11 Lore-Master
    Smellycat rank 12 Warg
    Alts: See, Gallanharrow, Aranhael, Bag, Gallanheal

1. Apr 28 2014, 01:05 PM 20

Jasthelion

And thats how :

Donvlad list of active Dwarrowdelf players that farm/cheated or exploited: Coldfellz, Bomatanks, Ohpra, Zubzubziggywiggy, Aktis, Kraumattack, Airen, Doomvirus, Blitzx, Jak, Norvard, Sycarius, Muzin
    why im not on that list, i thought having a part in organised(always organised) 1vs1 at gta=farm. so im clean on this? awesome

while I pvp.
    ganking gta circles with band of high ranked creeps(alot of them are reavers) is good, old fashioned, hard mode pvp.
    gj on that (Y)

#morethantwolessthanthree
    High Chieftain Jasiak, Farmer of Froobz

1. Apr 28 2014, 02:49 PM 21

Saenanthra

And thats how :

They are the ones that are still playing on DD not the ones that stopped (Sno and others). And year Sycarius was on last week qqing with Blitz, this is why he's on the list(cheaters always QQ in a group).

Yes Zubzub you're on the list. You admitted grouping with cheaters and benefiting from it so you're on my list. Before that even if we don't like each other I never accused you of cheating.

I love the cheaters that get mad every time I post this in the game. They get sooooooooo sooooooo mad is always funny to see their rage in OOC while I pvp.
    Keep it up and I need more freeps that I farm to come on creep side to qq. Makes the game enjoyable.

Once again great post. Rest of ppl that don't like me you're not on the cheating list because you weren't caught or I didn't so still HATE me. I LOVE FREEP HATE and their RAGE on CREEP SIDE.

DonVlad
    Haters gonna hate till they die.It seems that i was wrong all along.Shak is not the one with mental issues....Honestly though i must confess,i am the worst fricking ezmoding multiboxing cheater failure that ever infested this server,hell ask jas of our farmfests together.All the others you brought up are full-time angels compared to the attrocities i have commited.They were just my servants obeying my every command if you have to blame somebody for this act of treason,blame me Don. Ah,and don't worry i will come to EXPLOIT the $$$$ out of those poor freeps once i finish off my exams of course.Till then i leave the task at hand to my dear subordinates:P P.S Do not fail me my chosen ones.....
    Last edited by Saenanthra; Apr 28 2014 at 02:54 PM.
    Vardamor lv 75 fail lagging guard.Phaethonas lv 48 hunter.charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000101e6a/signature.png]Saenanthra[/charsig]

1. Apr 28 2014, 04:18 PM 22

Flipwiz
    DonnyPie <3
    "Another good way to avoid being CJ'd is to not die." ...see you in Grothum lolololol
    Ohpra (née Oprah) Commander of the Juiced Up Dog Rooter Bomantankz
    Are you ready to be sectioned?
    ------------------------
    www.dd-asylum.info

1. Apr 28 2014, 04:51 PM 23

KrauserJoestar
    Donvlad, you truly are the only person that can really get on my nerves, because you're a bloody ####ing idiot. 1/3 to 2/3 of that list has never cheated. You truly are a stupid #### if you can't understand that gta 1 vs 1's or any other 1 vs 1 circle is something that exists since a long time ago in the game. But hey, I already explained this to your fail excuse of a brain like 100000000000 times, so.

If you're mad that you can't even gank fights when people are at 1/3 of their life it's ok. But, now that i'm here, let's state some facts:

Pve accomplisments by kraumattack:

Best duo of guards with my bro Agtug at 75 and 85.
    First guard to ever solo tank saruman phase 5 in the server at 75.
    First guard to ever solo tank bfe t2.
    Second RK that stuck with fire in the moors despite being easy prey solo.
    First RK that used only fire at 1 vs 1's
    RK that killed donvlad 1minute after he ganked me with a warg.
    LM that finished his 1 vs 1 and then destroyed donvlad after he ganked me when I was fighting that creep. Notice that Donvlad started when we were still in the middle of it, and we still finished the fight before I wooped his ######## ### to oblivion

PvP accomplisments by kraumattack:
    Getting delving bosses almost every single time he logs
    Helping creeps in general
    Joining forces with good creeps to destroy freeps or being destroyed, I don't mind dying for good action, something that donvlad does, since his game style is all about ganking and killing freeps with close to no experience.

Pve accomplishments by Donvlad
    None/being bad

PvP
    Being ########
    Being mad at people being superior to him or his idols
    Being mad that the people he hates can destroy him in any toon
    No honor or pride, little ganker with no skill and only bark, typical of a bully.

Overall:

I never cheated in this game, i'm leagues above your skill, you're ########, I despite you, and you're never going to get over your head that 1 vs 1's with both sides trying to kill each other is LEGIT in pvp.

I don't like to sound all high and mighty, but I can't help if it's you Donvlad. You truly are my nemesis and I love the fact you'll never be half the player I am.

I haven't played for a while and don't feel like coming back but I won't let you trash talk me or other people that never cheated because you simply do not understand what 1 vs 1's are.

PS: Everyone on that list, cheated or not, are way better than you at this game and destroyed you multiple times. Not sure about Norvard but at least he's a brave dwarf. Everyone else on that list has killed you and abused you like the little #### that you are.
    Last edited by KrauserJoestar; Apr 28 2014 at 05:02 PM.
    Kraumattack (Reaver rank 13)
    Kraumur (lvl 85 Guardian rank 6) Kraumbro (lvl 85 RK rank 10), Kraumsam (lvl 85 Warden), Kraumer (lvl 85 LM rank 10)

1. Apr 28 2014, 05:14 PM 24

Rayodog
    @Kraum

Jeez kraum, I never seen you spill so many cuss words in one post. You can brag all you want about your acomplishments, but it doesn't make you any better than don. Of course you can beat him 2v1 on a faceroll lm back in RoR. You're a good player, so is don - except don is pretty stupid. Overall, I give your comment a 7/10. And don's comment a 4/10 for being stupid. You might of got an 8/10 if you actually gave examples of don losing to a bad player, losing to you seems to happen quite a bit especially on a faceroll class.

1. Apr 28 2014, 05:18 PM 25

KrauserJoestar

@Kraum

Jeez kraum, I never seen you spill so many cuss words in one post. You can brag all you want about your acomplishments, but it doesn't make you any better than don. Of course you can beat him 2v1 on a faceroll lm back in RoR. You're a good player, so is don - except don is pretty stupid. Overall, I give your comment a 7/10. And don's comment a 4/10 for being stupid. You might of got an 8/10 if you actually gave examples of don losing to a bad player, losing to you seems to happen quite a bit especially on a faceroll class.

Can't help it, I truly hate Donvlad. He's the type of person that I just can't deal with.

Kraumur (lvl 85 Guardian rank 6) Kraumbro (lvl 85 RK rank 10), Kraumsam (lvl 85 Warden), Kraumer (lvl 85 LM rank 10)
    Bottom of Form

1. Apr 28 2014, 05:25 PM
    Unrecorded
    Kraum Archeage is in alpha now. Beta is planned for June so it's finnaly not so far from release. Only problem is that to get alpha access it costs 150$ so there is no way in earth I am paying that.

I bought one month vip to pvp properly since creep side is overpowered. Asylum is farming Akbalak and Donvlad group every night until both ragelog so far, I even have this awesome chat here between both that I saw in creep OOC:

[OOC] Donvlad: 'asylum only comes out to feed each other'
    [OOC] Akbalak: 'true, but they whuuped us'
    [OOC] Akbalak: 'with just 3'
    [OOC] Akbalak: 'when we had our group...'
    [OOC] Donvlad: 'that was Belvegar mini probably'
    [OOC] Donvlad: 'macro cheaters'

Mordem confirmed only can play when he is camping scaled freeps in GV. As soon as Asylum god group comes out and kill his spider 3 times he flips to his fail excuse of a defiler, then he dies 3 times again without getting a single kill and just leave the game until we leave Ettenmoors.

Just want to tell I love you, one of the best and most respectables players this server ever had, looking forward to playing again with you in the future, be it in LOTRO or in Archeage.
    Gallanhael rank 11 Lore-Master
    Smellycat rank 12 Warg
    Alts: See, Gallanharrow, Aranhael, Bag, Gallanheal
    2. Apr 28 2014, 05:33 PM
    The_Black_Swordsman
    Originally Posted by DonVlad

And thats how :

Yes Zubzub you're on the list. You admitted grouping with cheaters and benefiting from it so you're on my list. Before that even if we don't like each other I never accused you of cheating.

DonVlad

No one on any of your lists gets mad when ever you post it. The fact you actually think it gets under peoples skin is pretty sad because I am sure it's the highlight of your week. You appear to have the intelligence of Shadowfalls since you both think rage is something other than what it is. We have never raged at you in any form at any time. Most of the time we are laughing at you and the rest of the time we are just ignoring you. I am sorry to rain on your parade but you are not special like you think you are. #LUL#Donvladneeds4plushealerst ofight4ofus#hug1shotsmore#donn ieistopkenyan

Apr 28 2014, 05:36 PM

The_Black_Swordsman
    Originally Posted by Unrecorded
    Kraum Archeage is in alpha now. Beta is planned for June so it's finnaly not so far from release. Only problem is that to get alpha access it costs 150$ so there is no way in earth I am paying that.

I bought one month vip to pvp properly since creep side is overpowered. Asylum is farming Akbalak and Donvlad group every night until both ragelog so far, I even have this awesome chat here between both that I saw in creep OOC:

Mordem confirmed only can play when he is camping scaled freeps in GV. As soon as Asylum god group comes out and kill his spider 3 times he flips to his fail excuse of a defiler, then he dies 3 times again without getting a single kill and just leave the game until we leave Ettenmoors.

Just want to tell I love you, one of the best and most respectables players this server ever had, looking forward to playing again with you in the future, be it in LOTRO or in Archeage.
    I would like to add this as well.

raidalliance xxxxxx: 'lel, peeps hear belv called out, start heading over, then hear belv/ag/gall/xard... creeps procede to log xD'

Don you should maybe do what Mordem does and buy hundreds of store brands. Wait...you already do don't you? LUL failure.

Apr 28 2014, 06:04 PM

Rayodog
    I hear gall bought VIP, I've been waiting for this moment my whole life .

P.S. <3 you asylum members for bringing out an challenge to creeps.

Less Than Four

~Rayodog
    3. Apr 28 2014, 06:12 P
    KrauserJoestar
    Originally Posted by Unrecorded

Hey galla

Yeah i'll check that out in the future.

And what Aglaeka posted is quite true, I should've just ignored his list (I certainly did in the last months I played) but for some reason I exploded there. Not letting him get under my skin again.

4. Apr 28 2014, 06:17 PM
    Rayodog
    @Kraum

Don will haunt you in your dreams

Less Than Four

~Rayodog
    5. Apr 28 2014, 08:46 PM
    The_Black_Swordsman
    Donvlad, didn't you get caught farming by Morgolfin under the bridge by crude TR back in RoR? LUL you failure hypocrite. You should add yourself to your list of farmers.

6. Apr 28 2014, 10:37 PM
    Avrun
    I'm 4k to rank 9 on reaver so if anyone wants to 1v1 till I get rank, would be much appreciated.

[OOC] Nazmoth: inb4 nazmoth gets gang banged at oc
    Bromton rank 10 captain (retired) ~ Notbromton rank 9 reaver ~ Aedelle rank 12 burglar

7. Apr 28 2014, 11:01 PM

ZiggyWiggy
    Soooo, I came home drunk and jumped on lotro. Within 5 minutes of being on line, Belv was in glff saying g’day

I ran a skirm and then logged off; thought i’d take a look at the forums, and then thought i’d reply to, what is incidentally, the most viewed and replied to thread next to wartabs or leader boards. Damn I’m popular and you all know that without me, your forums will die, but suck it up because I am gone,,,,maybe.

My post was in response to a number of comments made; not hate fuelled or because of my addiction to the game,,I was drunk, and surfing the net, clicked on lotro, and started laughing when I thought of Asylum, so I posted.

But anyway, I said some things I probably should have left lie, and thought about it later when I woke up, went to the PC, logged in, deleted the post, noticed some replies, didn’t read them, and then went out. (Thanks to Faileon, the post was copied so is there for everyone else to read,,thanks I guess). When I got back again I thought that maybe I should read what was said in those replies and that now leads me to this. LeffinOeffinL

Jeez, it doesn’t take much to get you guys going does it.

So this will be my last post to this thread,,,,maybe.

Feel free to play the video while you read.

I’m not going to quote anyone, couldn’t be arsed; but you know what you’ve said.

So yeah, seeing as though I’ve already given him a mention i’ll begin with Thaleon, or as he’s most commonly known, Faileon. I’m unsure whether you still play? I don’t play anymore. I’m even more unsure why you replied to this post. Maybe it was Belv on your account??? I did notice that you replied to some other posts recently with zero replies so maybe it is you? I know no-one listened to you way back when, so it makes sense that no-one listens to you now so it probably is you??

It’s no secret that I always thought you were a tool, and I know the feeling was mutual. All stemmed form your jealousy over Shadow (that'll get him going).

Ummmm, still trying to think of something to actually say to you instead of about you,,,ummmmm,, ok I got it. ---------- Piss Off!

Aglaeka; yeah bro, apologies for even mentioning you here. You and I always seemed to have a good relationship. Definitely never had, or have, any issues with you. One thing I do have to say though about your comments here is,,,you gotta be high to play this the way I used to play, day in and day out, whether that’s from smoking, sniffin or just a psychological issue. If you play this like I played it, and you play it, and most of the others that have commented here play it, you’re all high in some form. Unfortunately for some, it is definitely psych issues. Asylum is the best place for that

But yep, (admission) off my chops for nearly all of my gaming life on lotro; can’t say there’s a better way to play. You see, unlike a number of people here; I never took this stuff seriously, the game, the pvp, the forums, none of it. Like seriously, how can you take this all seriously??? But they do and they have :P but yeah you got me. Smoked absolutely pounds and pounds sitting behind the lotro interface.

Addiction to the game: Hell yeah, totally was, but not now. Logged in twice in the last 4 months and on both occasions been called out in glff within 2 minutes of logging on by a couple of Asylum peeps. It’s more like they’re addicted to me,,,can’t help but think they hope and pray every day that I log on, awaiting that line in their chat log – ‘Your friend Zubzubziggywiggy has come on line’. Who knows, maybe I’m just flattering myself, but that’s how it seems, and it does give me a warm fuzzy feeling thinking that’s how it is, so I’m going to continue to think that.

I do know however, that my addiction is cured because I think of this game very seldom, and those two times I did log on, and then ultimately log off, I didn’t feel the need to log back in the next day, So I am kind of the opinion that my addiction to lotro is well and truly cured. Music is the secret to life; find that, or in my case, re-discover that and it will cure all that ails you.

So yeah Aglaeka, no hard feelings. I won’t be thinking of you, so please don’t waste your time thinking of me.

Now, Ohpra. I always thought you were a decent fella, but when you came at me on here there’s nothing I could do but give you the respect you deserve and come back at you. Glad you liked the juiced up dog rooter comment about Bo (which incidentally is not far from the truth) and had the sense to not respond to any of the personal comments made about you. Speaking of that, apologies for getting personal in my previous post, as I said earlier, I was drunk and would normally just keep it in character, but anyways, once again, please don’t think about me too often because I will not be thinking about you.

All the best in your future endeavours and watch out for Yewtrees.

Donvlad, seriously, Donvlad! replying to one of my posts?? You miss me too do you bro?

Me being on your cheat list is kind of insignificant seeing as though, unlike all those others that were actually caught, i’ve owned up to my participation in whatever cheating went on/goes on around here, which was pretty much as insignificant as me being on your list, but meh, whatever, my name will go down in history I guess.

As far as us not liking each other, I never liked, nor disliked you personally. I hated your toon due to the mapping out/combat logging, or instant retreat (depriving the corpse jumping) that you always did, and on the other side of that, there were times when you hit so hard from behind your tree or on your rock that I never stood a chance. All these things you did made the Moors so much more fun, got the tempers flaring and made no-one follow target assist ‘cause they all wanted you dead. Peeps like you keep them coming back for more, so no matter what anyone says to you, although you are probably a total f^^# knuckle, keep doing what you’re doing and feel good in the knowledge that I will never think of you again, neither good nor bad, just won’t even come into it; if I ever do think of lotro in the future, you won’t be there, so feel good about that brother.

I dunno what else was said here or there??? Not really worried, and feel free to come back with any personal comments here about my job or my family as you like, seeing as though on both topics, the comments that have come so far from Belv/Thal have been kind of inaccurate: daughters, Judges offisider, ummm, are you a lawyer yet, and whatever else. What does come from all of that is, you guys never did listen to anything I said cause you are so far off field, but yeah, keep em coming and maybe you’ll get something correct, if, in fact what I told you was correct?

‘To be completely honest’ (thanks Guido ) I have no idea what truths and/or lies I ever told you guys, nor the truths/lies you told me, but some of the comments here make for some good laughs and remind me of some of those truths/lies I may have said. As previously said, I never took any of this seriously, nor any of you. A few of you that I was nice to for the sake of harmony in kin/game were some of the biggest knob jockeys (yeah that’s right, you ride knobs) I ever had the displeasure of knowing; you know who you are,,but seriously,,,lol,,,none of this is serious, it’s a fricken game with cartoon characters and some pretty horrible people behind them,,,,possibly me included. Get over yourselves.

Now once again, I’ve wasted so much time here (typing in between bass riffs), smoked way too much weed and jacked off to the memories Faileon reminded me of oh they were good days Thal, but I never thought you’d broadcast them on here, you always came first.

There you go, I thought of something to say to you,,,,now,,Piss off!!!

But yeah, I gotta go, and no doubt you guys need to click the game back up on your screen to see what someone may be saying about you in OOC/glff to soothe your overinflated egos. So on that note, i’m going now, goodbye.

Zub
    8. Apr 29 2014, 02:28 AM
    9. mgm1o1

Originally Posted by ZiggyWiggy
    Damn I’m popular and you all know that without me, your forums will die, but suck it up because I am gone,,,,maybe.

Jeez, it doesn’t take much to get you guys going does it.

I doubt Forums will die, besides there is always calm before the storm, it just takes a stoned monkey to be the first to start throwing bananas.

In this case you're the monkey and if you keep throwing bananas at people, they will keep shoving them down their throat!

To be honest I have no idea what your posts are about anymore, but keep them coming, it encourages other monkeys to come out and /dance!

#Bananas #Rainymood.com #Stonermonkey

Last edited by mgm1o1; Apr 29 2014 at 01:48 PM.
    10. Apr 29 2014, 01:30 PM
    Torqky
    Originally Posted by BadEwok
    However i totally agree with the end result of this "cheeseing" process Tork, when one side gets beat, they typically resort to excuses for their defeat, and often, people seem to be using the excuse of either the other guy is cheating, or the other guy did something "fail", and TBH i am extremely tired of everyone throwing insults at each other, i would prefer to just have fun and play the game, instead of seeing people stop to troll and each and call one another fail. let go of your giant egos folks, and lets have some fun pvping. Less time trolling, more time pvping, and everyone will have more fun. (well, almost everyone)
    Elitism, social conformity, trolling and bullying are rampant in the moors. The people calling everyone "fails" are the vocal minorities. Being the loudest person in the room doesn’t make your opinion more valuable.
    Originally Posted by Patriotp3a
    everyone needs to pot their feelings or it spreads.
    I agree. Toa taught donvlad to corpsejump people. Toa's logic was that people play emotionally instead of playing with a clear head when you get under their skin. He corpsejumps everyone and changes his list daily so I wouldn't take it personally. This guy is pretty famous for using similar tactics:

11. Apr 30 2014, 01:52 AM
    Chocla
    Thank the lord (fantos) that i check these forums every once in a while.

I feel like that thing about not taking this game seriously is false though zub.(this thread being a perfect counter example)
    Chocla 95 Minstrel (Fail Ezmoder) ~ Kraurshak R7 Warg (GTA 1v1 Ganker) ~ Qqmoarpls 41 Hunter
    "if i wanted i could go and actually become a lawyer " -belv
    Agost
    Originally Posted by Zoar
    I love you.

I miss my favorite hobbit of all time! :3 (Well, maybe... Jacob may be tied with you for #1. He had some dance moves that made MJ look amateur)

PS I love you
    Rayzr!! Where have you been!? Log on sometime! I am on once in a while as I get ready to move back to NZ,
    Hope you're doing well!
    {Evogrin R11 warden} {Evogash R9 warg} +wayy too many others R6-8! Though I do not play lotro anymore, thank you to everyone who made this game so much fun all those years! God bless!
    13. May 02 2014, 09:55 PM

Zoar
    Originally Posted by Agost
    Rayzr!! Where have you been!? Log on sometime! I am on once in a while as I get ready to move back to NZ,
    Hope you're doing well!
    I'm doing great, Evo! :3 :3 Sorry, college finals are almost done! I'll be back real soon.

I'm still jealous about you staying in Middle Earth... >xD}{
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)
    14. Yesterday, 11:33 PM
    hahawhat
    So like.. hai?

I just want to mention Zub tried to get Thalendrin to rank farm his creeps.

Why do you care so much that we dont, and in some cases never, liked you?

We instead had to deal with you. Even though we had much more experienced and capable LM's and even players with alts that out classed you.

Ie, Kraum.

Get a life Zub. You ruined a lot of your in game relationships and now you get camped and qq like the other failures on this server.

Last laugh had.
    Last edited by hahawhat; Yesterday at 11:46 PM.
    15. Today, 12:31 PM
    Riker
    OMG WDF NOOB BBQ SAUCE

And Jak was born...

I think you would be surprised with how many good people there still are here On Dwarro. Also, I have been gone on account of RL. I don't think taking a break makes DD "our server" any less. Thoughts? I took a while off to play gw2 with Ainur, but now they're (Idk if I'll join) waiting for wildstar so I figured I'd return to lotro now that I have a little free time before I leave again.

I think you would be surprised with how many good people there still are here On Dwarro. Also, I have been gone on account of RL. I don't think taking a break makes DD "our server" any less. Thoughts? I took a while off to play gw2 with Ainur, but now they're (Idk if I'll join) waiting for wildstar so I figured I'd return to lotro now that I have a little free time before I leave again.
    1. I doubt I would be surprised as I have been playing on DD exclusively for months up until about 10 days ago.
    2. The reference to your break was just that it would leave you out of the loop and that the kind of posts/gameplay currently occurring is unfortunately par for the course.

It is what it is Evo - and sweeping it under the carpet ain't gonna help anyone. Its been a hell of a lot worse since U13 - why? cos it was another bad update even by 'their' standards.

Like I said, nothing personal but rose tinted glasses aren't going to make 'them' sit up and take notice

I understand what you are telling me, I just don't understand why you feel the need to do so, I thought we where talking about your minstrel and Asylum, not your creeps.

Nope, are you mad Asylum doesn't live up to your barking? Yeah, that idiom just came back to "bite" you........ lmao

^ Quoted for truth.

Vs.

Spot the difference? I don't either.

Just trying to remind you what pro Creeps are capable of seeing as there are only a couple aside from us (Aizack and Jas). I was telling you what one pro DPS can do with a single healer. This was in response to you admitting to have only trash DPS in your "Anti-Asylum" heal stacked groups. Do you need me to slow down so you can catch up?

Yeah you mad. I don't blame you. If I needed to have superior numbers and heal stack to fight a smaller group I would be furious as well. You say you understood but you don't seem too. So a couple fights it wasn't three to one odds and you feel high and mighty? LOL okay. It was close to 2:1 but I guess that doesn't matter to you. Why don't you log back in and try to match actions to all your words.

The difference is obvious. Your mother failed to teach you the basics whereas mine was very successful. No qq.

To be honest, I have been hoping you would learn how to argue and debate through all that we have been through on here but it's still boring, sad and lazy. You need to step it up.

To be honest, I have been hoping you would learn how to argue and debate through all that we have been through on here but it's still boring, sad and lazy. You need to step it up.

^ An effective debate teacher indeed

#Bananas

What I gotta say to this is simple. Everyone needs to take a step back and think about what your saying and how truly stupid you look saying it.

It's a freakin game. Meant to be fun and played with friends. Accomplishments in the game mean nothing outside of it. And reading the hate just makes me feel sorry for that persons mindset.

You know what a real accomplishment is? Having a family. My son will be born hopefully this week. Now that's something to boast about! Not " oh look I killed a creep Zerg solo while playing through 90% lag!"

It was a interesting read but it just showed people's colors. Relax and enjoy the game while it lasts.

Evo and shap. Y'all are awesome. These new players just don't understand the fun we had back in the day. When pvp was fun and very competitive. But we all enjoyed each others company on both sides. It's not like that anymore sadly and they will just never truly know the feeling.

Miss you all! Good luck and God Bless!

-Atador

Quote Originally Posted by Gutzag22 View Post
    What I gotta say to this is simple. Everyone needs to take a step back and think about what your saying and how truly stupid you look saying it.

It's a freakin game. Meant to be fun and played with friends. Accomplishments in the game mean nothing outside of it. And reading the hate just makes me feel sorry for that persons mindset.

You know what a real accomplishment is? Having a family. My son will be born hopefully this week. Now that's something to boast about! Not " oh look I killed a creep Zerg solo while playing through 90% lag!"

It was a interesting read but it just showed people's colors. Relax and enjoy the game while it lasts.

Evo and shap. Y'all are awesome. These new players just don't understand the fun we had back in the day. When pvp was fun and very competitive. But we all enjoyed each others company on both sides. It's not like that anymore sadly and they will just never truly know the feeling.

Miss you all! Good luck and God Bless!

-Atador

Asylum/No QQ are the best. Everyone else is 0 at PvP/PvE.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast