We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 83
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by mgm1o1 View Post
    .






    From what I experienced tonight, Asylum was pretty sorry. At the most, an average minstrel with fellows who had no idea what to do if minstrel went down. They started jumping around in defeat at one point. It really wasn't until Smifro showed up that things started looking up; he deserves credit for that.

    Perhaps I'm not being very generous, but thanks to Asylum's self-generated buzz, I had high expectations.

    #Bananas






    P.S.
    This is my personal opinion.






    Less Than Three~ Thunderboltz

    Yes I would agree Belv showing up did a lot when it was 8 v 5 before he showed up vs 3 healers. Leadership does a lot which I already gave props to Shap for but doesn't change how you needed more numbers than us to put up any kind of fight. We could heal stack like y'all and just go LUL as we corpse jump you all but we prefer not to go easy mode.


    Quote Originally Posted by New_Requiem View Post
    @dablackswordsman

    Also you don't quite understand, it the fact that a pug group of creeps beat a "pro" group. Also then this would mean by the transitive property of equality that means in turn we are "pros" ourselves.












    also side note, soz's to evo for derailing his tread.






















    also also sidenote, I ment your heals are almost as good as Revoltz

    #off4danite


    Again, leadership. Also, again, you needed more numbers to put up a fight. Turned out to be some good fights I am not disputing that. You could call yourselves pro but it's like saying Thunder is a good Warg or Chaos is a force to be reckon with. Both are lies but sure.

    You keep saying the same thing over and over. Sounds like you are mad/jealous. Don't give into it like Donvlad. #ohlordjesusitsafire
    Aglaeka R11 Minstrel - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Juddeau R10 Burglar - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Bluewafles R10 Weaver - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Snagglepuss R13 Warleader - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    67
    I think Aglaeka should be banned from the forums O.o

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayodog View Post
    I think Aglaeka should be banned from the forums O.o

    If I was then these forums would be boring.
    Aglaeka R11 Minstrel - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Juddeau R10 Burglar - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Bluewafles R10 Weaver - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Snagglepuss R13 Warleader - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf

  4. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Swordsman View Post
    Well, from what I have seen, you don't really care about healing either. I realize you played a lot with Crygin and you probably think healing in Brawlers is the 'bee's knees' for healing but it comes no where close to Commanders. If you actually would use Commanders you/your group would be more successful.

    With all the down talking aside, earlier (like 9:30pm PST) was some really good fights. Only the second time since the update we actually had to considered having someone alt to a healer. The fight lasted like 12 minutes. Hopefully there is more fights like those ones since being able to solo heal all the DPS that I have been able to do is down right silly, but yeah was a good fight. You're still trash though. #whatyoudoinstringbeans #listentoyourwoman


    P.S.

    Thought this was pretty funny. Was from the last fight.

    [To Fellowship] Cerwinsky (12m 2.3s);
    Aglaeka - Heal: 9.926M; HPS: 13,742;
    Blerdo - Heal: 418.7K; HPS: 579.7;
    Gallanhael - Heal: 147.5K; HPS: 204.2;
    Xardas - Heal: 35,121; HPS: 48.6;
    I enjoy having freeps to fight and appreciate the groups you bring out. Once you realize that crygin grouped about 15% of his playing time (he wanted good fights), then you would realize why he ran brawlers. Most WLs would run brawlers under the circumstances in which he played (solo healer against more numbers with addle burgs rampant)..Mobility was king back when freeps could fry creeps with 1 ec and 1 heartseeker. Lets try to avoid the "you are trash arguments" and i am the "GOAT (Greatest of All Time)" which are based on different time periods, opinions, etc.

    It's like we are arguing who is the better basketball player between Lebron and MJ. MJ played in a much more physical league in comparison to Lebron. It's tough to speculate how Lebron would have done in Jordans time period and vise versa. They also play different roles (2 vs 3 guard). Lets avoid apple vs oranges comparisons.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000f8df2/signature.png]Iliketurtles[/charsig]

  5. #30
    .






    Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Swordsman View Post
    Yes I would agree Belv showing up did a lot when it was 8 v 5 before he showed up vs 3 healers.

    You could call yourselves pro but it's like saying Thunder is a good Warg or Chaos is a force to be reckon with. Both are lies but sure.
    Yupp, Belve pretty much carried your initial group. Also, didn't you mention 4 of you could take 12 creeps? I guess your ratios change according to convenience.






    P.S.
    When did I say I was a pro? lol Just because you like to glorify yourself when no one else besides Smifro does it, doesn't mean I do the same for myself.






    Less Than Three~ Thunderboltz
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000fb85e/signature.png]Thunderboltz[/charsig]

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    314
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Swordsman View Post
    Yes I would agree Belv showing up did a lot when it was 8 v 5 before he showed up vs 3 healers. Leadership does a lot which I already gave props to Shap for but doesn't change how you needed more numbers than us to put up any kind of fight. We could heal stack like y'all and just go LUL as we corpse jump you all but we prefer not to go easy mode.






    Again, leadership. Also, again, you needed more numbers to put up a fight. Turned out to be some good fights I am not disputing that. You could call yourselves pro but it's like saying Thunder is a good Warg or Chaos is a force to be reckon with. Both are lies but sure.

    You keep saying the same thing over and over. Sounds like you are mad/jealous. Don't give into it like Donvlad. #ohlordjesusitsafire

    I think your closer to the Donvlad line than me,

    Bashing kins/fellow tribes is in his corner and you have that covered as well.

    also gewd fights last night, hope more of the same today,

    also early on it was 6 vs 5, I had 1 filer with me and you had 1 cappy/ 1 mini and we were winning pretty heavily, atleast until belv showed up, I would say its him carrying you all
    Shapcidrat SoM-RoR

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    407
    Okay I don't even know what to say to all this, I did LoL a bunch though so thanks for that..

    Quote Originally Posted by New_Requiem View Post
    Also yea I am a pretty trashy warleader because I don't really care about dying, rating, or just wiping with just 1 kill.
    different era I suppose.
    ^^This is gold. I don't really need to comment on it.


    Edited the rest out because I really don't care to get involved Cya in the moors everyone!
    Last edited by Agost; May 02 2014 at 08:56 PM.
    [COLOR=#E8901C]{Evogrin R11 warden} {Evogash R9 warg} [/COLOR][COLOR=#347c2c]+wayy too many others R6-8! Though I do not play lotro anymore, thank you to everyone who made this game so much fun all those years! God bless![/COLOR]

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by Torqky View Post
    I enjoy having freeps to fight and appreciate the groups you bring out. Once you realize that crygin grouped about 15% of his playing time (he wanted good fights), then you would realize why he ran brawlers. Most WLs would run brawlers under the circumstances in which he played (solo healer against more numbers with addle burgs rampant)..Mobility was king back when freeps could fry creeps with 1 ec and 1 heartseeker. Lets try to avoid the "you are trash arguments" and i am the "GOAT (Greatest of All Time)" which are based on different time periods, opinions, etc.

    It's like we are arguing who is the better basketball player between Lebron and MJ. MJ played in a much more physical league in comparison to Lebron. It's tough to speculate how Lebron would have done in Jordans time period and vise versa. They also play different roles (2 vs 3 guard). Lets avoid apple vs oranges comparisons.

    A War Leaders job is to heal not to gimp his healing. I played back then and I only swapped to brawlers, occasionally to get off a whinning on the move. Other than that I used Commanders even against those pesky burgs on me. There is a thing called skill which some War Leaders lack which makes them believe Brawlers is better than Commanders. Mobility was/is king still and you can do that plenty well in Commanders while healing yourself/group/raid more in the process.


    Quote Originally Posted by mgm1o1 View Post
    .








    Yupp, Belve pretty much carried your initial group. Also, didn't you mention 4 of you could take 12 creeps? I guess your ratios change according to convenience.






    P.S.
    When did I say I was a pro? lol Just because you like to glorify yourself when no one else besides Smifro does it, doesn't mean I do the same for myself.






    Less Than Three~ Thunderboltz

    Lol well yeah having a 2nd nuke as opposed to one with y'all heal stacking was essential so I agree Belv did carry us. It's called odd though. We have been able to successfully farm groups of up to 5-6 times our size but sometimes it's just 2 times. You can try to use my generalized ratio in an attempt to down talk my Kin, Tribe and myself but the facts stay the same. Creeps need a heal stacked zerg to fight my Freep fellowships. Freeps need a heal stacked zerg to fight my Creep fellowships. Today for example, I was solo healing once again and y'all had 2 War Leaders and a Defiler. Y'all got wiped after a 9 minutes fight and got another Defiler and a 3rd outpost as well, GG. How does it feel knowing you need a zerg to fight us?

    That comment was directed at Shap. Once again Thunder you don't understand english. I know you have never said you were pro. You might be a glorified liar but you know when to be honest sometimes.



    Quote Originally Posted by New_Requiem View Post
    I think your closer to the Donvlad line than me,

    Bashing kins/fellow tribes is in his corner and you have that covered as well.

    also gewd fights last night, hope more of the same today,

    also early on it was 6 vs 5, I had 1 filer with me and you had 1 cappy/ 1 mini and we were winning pretty heavily, atleast until belv showed up, I would say its him carrying you all

    So you are bragging about beating a group with an AFK captain? Lol, it would have been 6v4 not 6v5. You see Shap, when someone is following another toon around not using skills I think that's a big sign of them not being there. He came back towards the end of the 2nd fight but was still mostly focused on something else. I think he was busy with your si...his homework.

    Quote Originally Posted by Agost View Post
    Okay I don't even know what to say to all this, I did LoL a bunch though so thanks for that..



    ^^This is gold. I don't really need to comment on it.


    So first.. Aglaeka what are you doing? Lol. Why do you feel the need to put others down like this?

    Second.. Do you see the way Shap has replied to all of this? And you wonder why people have more respect for him?


    Now about all this forums pvp... First: like Shap said, there is nothing new with what your group is doing whatsoever. Not whatsoever. You just happened to come to our server during a time when such groups and tactics were lacking. I'm sorry you weren't here when Ainur was killing everything less than a fully organized high ranked craid. Ask your kinmates about that era. I'm sure they can tell you that you're just reviving practical tactics that people got lazy about. I know you'll say "stop talking about Ainur!" but in reply, then stop talking as if you're reinventing pvp.

    With that said, I'm glad that you're playing with some 1/2 decent tactics, because let's be honest rez camps are boring.. But to call yourself a "god" because you're a 1/2 decent mini? I don't know what to say to that... 13k sustained hps is not just you, it's your class.

    I'm sure that I'll be a complete fail in your eyes when I PvP freepside.. I spent all of RoR in outdated gear, fully DPS traited and choosing not to use CD's because I wanted fun fights. I would run into a craid from the flank, over, and over, and over. I would kill one or two creeps, then die. My rating was ~300 when most freeps were hugging 5 stars... But at least when everyone else was being rez camped, I was having fun. My warg to this day has r5 audacity because it's more fun to me when 1v1ing hunters and burgs.


    Also, Shap runs in commanders stance whenever it's needed. Most of the time he is solo, and he will group up as needed. You on the other hand (from what I've seen), will run around in a mini zerg until every r1 creep has been farmed so many times that they log off. It must just be a difference in "era's", because there are some of us who will still disband and go solo, to keep the action going.

    TLDR; my response is this, read the thread title, it sums up a reply to everything you're saying.

    Also please don't take anything I say too heavy.. I don't really have any enemy's here, just people who act in a disappointing manner.


    #moors2014 #+repShap

    What am I doing? Should be obvious really. Good forum PvP can turn into good game PvP and also because these forums are boring.

    From what I can tell, people have respect for Shap because of his ability to invite people to raids. Well done. I tend to show people respect on here by how well they play their toons but hey maybe that's just me. It seems people embraces and nurtures mediocrity is becoming more and more of a common thing. It's pretty sad.

    Why would I care if you or anyone talks about Ainur? I am sure they were good players and schooled all of y'all at LOTRO PvMP. I knew of a couple of them on their previous server so I know what kind of tactics/skill they brought to the table. I am not saying Ainur wasn't good (even though the time they PvP'd here Freeps were the favored side) I am just saying Asylum is better. What other group requires the other side to raid up and zerg to fight?

    Yeah, the HPS post was mostly due to my classes abilities but calling me a half decent mini? LUL. Name one other mini that can do what I do out there while solo healing?

    I am not saying you are a fail because you are aggressive. There needs to be more aggressive players on both sides. I am saying you are a fail because you aren't good at your class. Please, ask Bo and or Jak for tips maybe they will be able to help an indigent.

    A solo War Leader is a useless one. The Ettenmoors was designed as a raid v raid zone and, with that, yes I do choose to group up rather than solo when on a healing class. As far as the mini zerg comment, if you are referring to mini as in minstrel then you are just getting the wrong info. Rarely do I have a second healer in group let alone another mini until today when Gif was on his but in Warspeach. If you were talking about a farm zerg? I guess if you call 3-6 a mini zerg. Personally I call that small grouping or a fellowship.

    The definition of a zerg is as follows: "To attack an opponent with a large swarm of units before they have been able to build sufficient defences."

    So our 'mini zergs' are considered zergs when we are outnumbered? Thanks for the compliment.
    Aglaeka R11 Minstrel - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Juddeau R10 Burglar - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Bluewafles R10 Weaver - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Snagglepuss R13 Warleader - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by Agost View Post
    Edited the rest out because I really don't care to get involved Cya in the moors everyone!


    Too late. #10characters
    Aglaeka R11 Minstrel - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Juddeau R10 Burglar - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Bluewafles R10 Weaver - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Snagglepuss R13 Warleader - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf

  10. #35
    .






    So let me get this straight. Your response to me was that:

    One:
    I don't understand English.

    "Maaannn, you're just mad becuz your mom didn't teach you how to draw stick figures! hahah" - Anyone? #throwback

    Two:
    I might be a liar.

    I guess you're not sure about it, so let me help you out.

    Have I lied to you?

    If your response was "yes", I'm a liar. If you said "no", I'm not.

    Three:
    You agreed with the point I was trying to make.

    And Four:
    Random rant to Shap shoehorned right before insulting my Ingles skills.





    Alright, so that's that. Now lets have some fun with quotes.






    "I tend to show people respect on here by how well they play their toons but hey maybe that's just me. It seems people embraces and nurtures mediocrity is becoming more and more of a common thing. It's pretty sad."

    It's one thing to earn people's respect based on skill and another to be self-centered about it. Belittling others to meet your own agenda does not give you anymore skill, let alone respect.

    Perhaps I'm guilty of "down talking your Kin, Tribe and yourself"... wait for it... "but the facts stay the same"... xD
    Like I said, I expected more from the self-proclaimed best tribe/kin/fellowship ever.






    "Name one other mini that can do what I do out there while solo healing?"

    No one, the others can probably keep their group alive for much longer and don't rely on Belve to show up to the rescue. LUL

    #Lunchboxe






    :O






    Less Than Three~ Thunderboltz
    Last edited by mgm1o1; May 03 2014 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Refined My English Skills
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000fb85e/signature.png]Thunderboltz[/charsig]

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by mgm1o1 View Post
    .






    So let me get this straight. Your response to me was that:

    One:
    I don't understand English.

    "Maaannn, you're just mad becuz your mom didn't teach you how to draw stick figures! hahah" - Anyone? #throwback

    Two:
    I might be a liar.

    I guess you're not sure about it, so let me help you out.

    Have I lied to you?

    If your response was "yes", I'm a liar. If you said "no", I'm not.

    Three:
    You agreed with the point I was trying to make.

    And Four:
    Random rant to Shap shoehorned right before insulting my Ingles skills.





    Alright, so that's that. Now lets have some fun with quotes.






    "I tend to show people respect on here by how well they play their toons but hey maybe that's just me. It seems people embraces and nurtures mediocrity is becoming more and more of a common thing. It's pretty sad."

    It's one thing to earn people's respect based on skill and another to be self-centered about it. Belittling others to meet your own agenda does not give you anymore skill, let alone respect.

    Perhaps I'm guilty of "down talking your Kin, Tribe and yourself"... wait for it... "but the facts stay the same"... xD
    Like I said, I expected more from the self-proclaimed best tribe/kin/fellowship ever.






    "Name one other mini that can do what I do out there while solo healing?"

    No one, the others can probably keep their group alive for much longer and don't rely on Belve to show up to the rescue. LUL

    #Lunchboxe






    :O






    Less Than Three~ Thunderboltz

    One:

    What I meant by the was in almost every post you have quoted me on you twisted the words around and or made things up. I was suggesting your understanding of the language was the issue, which is understandable, but maybe it's just your ignorance.

    Two:

    Are you a spastic? You have lied to everyone on here so you could protect you 'life' on LOTRO. Don't become Zub and let a video game control your life.

    Three:

    One of the few times. You did leave out the obvious reasoning though instead you chose to just try to use what happened to bash up. LUL nice job needed more numbers to fight us.

    Four:

    Hello Captain Obvious. It's a shame you needed me to explain this to you.


    I am not self-centered. I am confident. I have no agenda about belittling people and I don't about about people respecting me. You act like you know me/why I do things but you are failing at playing psychiatrist. You say, "...but the facts stay the same..." Well, yes, they do. We are better than y'all. That fact has never changed. Are you capable to doing what we do? Less numbers? Less healers? Less outposts? Usually fighting near their rez? I am sure you will say yes but you know that just ain't true.

    You were right to LUL. That isn't bad. I like how you answered my question with a joke I have grouped with Lunchboxe several times. He wasn't bad. Wasn't very good either. I am not surprised you aren't a competent judge of skill. I don't blame you for that.

    I swear I can see the anger all over what you are typing. In the words of the great one Vinyrr, "You made?"
    Aglaeka R11 Minstrel - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Juddeau R10 Burglar - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Bluewafles R10 Weaver - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Snagglepuss R13 Warleader - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf

  12. #37
    .






    Snaggle: I am a god, Asylum is better than ainur/best tribe ever.

    Thunder: Asylum is sorry and carried by Smifro.

    Snaggle: Name one mini that is better than me.

    Thunder: Lunchboxe

    Our argument in a nutshell.

    It's my opinion, but you don't like my opinion, so you keep trying to... umm... I don't even know what you are doing anymore, entertain so forums wont get boring? Wait I thought you said I was gunna be the one to become like Zub,,,






    Just for giggles. What was your latest claim again?

    Oh yeah, that I'm lying to everyone on forums to protect my life on LOTRO. Hahaha

    Seriously, where does that even play a part into anything? What I'm I lying about?






    Less Than Three~ Thunderboltz
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000fb85e/signature.png]Thunderboltz[/charsig]

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    407
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Swordsman View Post
    Wall of text designed to create forums PvP which in turn leads to better in-game PvP
    Okay sure...

    "I am not saying you are a fail because you are aggressive. There needs to be more aggressive players on both sides. I am saying you are a fail because you aren't good at your class. Please, ask Bo and or Jak for tips maybe they will be able to help an indigent."

    I flayer rooted you today in the moors, surely that counts for something?! <I kid

    I really don't care to argue over this though. Cya in the moors!


    Edit: I tried to say "farewell and have a good day" in Korean, but the lotro forums wouldn't accept the characters...
    Last edited by Agost; May 04 2014 at 06:18 PM.
    [COLOR=#E8901C]{Evogrin R11 warden} {Evogash R9 warg} [/COLOR][COLOR=#347c2c]+wayy too many others R6-8! Though I do not play lotro anymore, thank you to everyone who made this game so much fun all those years! God bless![/COLOR]

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    67
    I <3 Aglaeka

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by mgm1o1 View Post
    .






    Snaggle: I am a god, Asylum is better than ainur/best tribe ever.

    Thunder: Asylum is sorry and carried by Smifro.

    Snaggle: Name one mini that is better than me.

    Thunder: Lunchboxe

    Our argument in a nutshell.

    It's my opinion, but you don't like my opinion, so you keep trying to... umm... I don't even know what you are doing anymore, entertain so forums wont get boring? Wait I thought you said I was gunna be the one to become like Zub,,,






    Just for giggles. What was your latest claim again?

    Oh yeah, that I'm lying to everyone on forums to protect my life on LOTRO. Hahaha

    Seriously, where does that even play a part into anything? What I'm I lying about?






    Less Than Three~ Thunderboltz

    I would accept your opinion if it was backed back hard facts like mine is. Asylum is carried by itself. Everyone in it is highly skilled in their classes. Occasionally we make mistakes but, hey! We're only human after all.

    I don't know why you are trying so hard to deny it. Your defense mechanism is strong and well rooted but we can fix that in time. Thunder, you need to find another place where you can feel special. Maybe try in the real world?


    lESS tHAN tHREE ~ Snagglepuss


    Quote Originally Posted by Agost View Post
    Okay sure...

    "I am not saying you are a fail because you are aggressive. There needs to be more aggressive players on both sides. I am saying you are a fail because you aren't good at your class. Please, ask Bo and or Jak for tips maybe they will be able to help an indigent."

    I don't know where you were when I used to play.. But Jak and I were both out there racing to r11, and we used to get along just fine and share builds and whatnot. He trolls me now, mostly cause he's Jak <3. But we would constantly be comparing builds trying to get more DPS outta the class, and stay alive just a little longer.. And create OP reflect builds. <He could tank better than I could, that's for sure.
    ....And Bo was out there following me around asking me about my rotations/gear (for PvP, again he and most other raiding wardens were better tanks than me)... This is not to credit anything to myself, I may still be fail.. But why try to use other people I have played along side of, to make conclusions on skill... Especially when we haven't played with or against each other much.

    I flayer rooted you today in the moors, surely that counts for something! <I kid

    I really don't care to argue over this though. Cya in the moors!

    (Also about you being a 1/2 decent mini.. I guess I don't fully think that, because you are a good mini... Especially compared to some of the mini's I encountered on brandywine today with some friends.

    But please, ask Lunchy for some tips, maybe he will "help an indigent." :P <<For the record, that was more of a joke with the quote.

    I'd like to keep the stance of not fully engaging in a troll war, while still shedding light on the truth. Thoughts?

    Edit: I tried to say "farewell and have a good day" in Korean, but the lotro forums wouldn't accept the characters...

    I am sure they were just asking you to find out why exactly you failed and to find out what really not to do build wise. LUL you trying to compare yourself to Jak or Bo? You are right in that I never really have played with you but, from what I have seen, you're nothing to write home about. You honestly believe Lunchboxe is better? Like I said, he wasn't bad but before I came here any mini could be king of the trash on that class. The only Minstrel I would even consider to have been good prior to me coming to DD would be Minnie.

    If you wish to shed light on the truth perhaps you should learn the truth first ;D You obviously aren't aware of it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Rayodog View Post
    I <3 Aglaeka

    <3 you too babe.
    Aglaeka R11 Minstrel - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Juddeau R10 Burglar - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Bluewafles R10 Weaver - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Snagglepuss R13 Warleader - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    134
    just in defense of myself here; snaggle, you seem to be of slight misunderstanding of my old play style.

    #gotalkedaboutafteriforthemost partleftagamebyeyallwelltoeso
    crygin-R11 Warleader, dwarrowdelf

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    277
    Lol, w t f am I getting brought into this for. I don't even play it anymore so how can it be running my life. I actually have a life again now I left it. Reading through all this though,,,one thing is for certain, the game doesn't run your life Ag, the game is your life. Enjoy your blood clots, diabetes, and being the best there ever was. Sheesh, as much as I did love this game and although it was totally consuming, I really thank Gandalf that I never became anywhere near as good as you are because look what it made you. Lol, get a f@cken job or something, cause no matter how good you are, you really suck. Now leave me the f$ck out of your petty squabbles, I take back my previous comments in that other thread, personally I think you're the one that has this $hit running/ruining your life. But yeah, I don't play anymore but I can't help but check out these forums just to see what I managed to escape and lol at the way u think being good at this game actually means something. When you're president I'll stand corrected. You told someone else in here to try real life. As far as your concerned lotro is your real life, am I wrong? Read everything you've put in these forums for the last six months,,, yeah this game had full control over me for a long time but it's nothing compared to what it's done to you. F@ck man, u brag about playing it since its inception, of course you're good at it,,, six years of nothing in your life but lotro, of course you'd be good, but surprisingly not the best.

    On another note, I always thought Thunder was a great warg and Lunchy was way better than you Ag, cause Lunch was fun as F&ck to play with. Never even knew you were there most of the time.

    But that's all I have to say, so keep me out of it please, I have left the game and it will be a fricken extremely cold day in hell when/if you ever see me log back in, plus I don't think I could ever be arsed reinstalling it.

    To Asylum, u are all a bunch of loons. I asked on many occasions 'u mad bro'. I never meant that as in the angry sense of the word. You're all totally nucking futz.

    You may win in this virtual world but u fail at everything else.

    Zub signing out for hopefully the last time, please leave me out of your petty bull $hit.

  18. #43
    .






    My opinion is backed up by observation.

    Asylum kept getting wiped until Belve showed up and you guys wiped us twice.

    Next two fights we focused Belve and after he perished everyone else just fell apart.






    "Never even knew you were there most of the time."

    I love this quote by Zub because it's so true.

    I never even noticed you until you came on forums and created a thread claiming you "farmed" me.

    Isn't that sad? That's how far you had to go in order to get my attention. A lie on forums.

    Oh but wait, I'm the one making things up, right? Talk about hypocrisy.






    "Your defense mechanism is strong and well rooted but we can fix that in time."

    Dude, you are starting to sound like a religious priest trying to convert me over with some sort of treatment that will "fix" me.

    May the spirits guide your way.






    :O






    Less Than Three~ Thunderboltz
    Last edited by mgm1o1; May 03 2014 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Tweaked to enhance point. Further improvements to me inglish
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000fb85e/signature.png]Thunderboltz[/charsig]

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    407
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Swordsman View Post
    You are right in that I never really have played with you but, from what I have seen, you're nothing to write home about. You honestly believe Lunchboxe is better? Like I said, he wasn't bad but before I came here any mini could be king of the trash on that class. The only Minstrel I would even consider to have been good prior to me coming to DD would be Minnie.

    If you wish to shed light on the truth perhaps you should learn the truth first ;D You obviously aren't aware of it.

    I am starting to enjoy your posts... This is scary :P

    I have no care for my level of skill in this game.. So your statement that I'm nothing to write home about, means nothing to me.. I play this game only because I have friends here, and I find PvP fun. .. I am not worried about my skill level, why should you spend time worrying about it? Also you admit that you haven't played with me, and STILL proceed to make a judgement call.


    Have a nice day, Ag!
    Last edited by Agost; May 04 2014 at 06:19 PM.
    [COLOR=#E8901C]{Evogrin R11 warden} {Evogash R9 warg} [/COLOR][COLOR=#347c2c]+wayy too many others R6-8! Though I do not play lotro anymore, thank you to everyone who made this game so much fun all those years! God bless![/COLOR]

  20. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Swordsman View Post

    I am not saying Ainur wasn't good (even though the time they PvP'd here Freeps were the favored side) I am just saying Asylum is better.
    lololololol

    Edit: GW2 is 50% off atm, and Wildstar comes out in 28 days!
    Last edited by Eomon; May 03 2014 at 05:46 PM.
    [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/6gir6u.png[/IMG]

  21. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Agost View Post
    I am starting to enjoy your posts... This is scary :P

    The problem with your reply here, is that you have accomplished nothing, save for showing how you blindly make statements. (Insert "anger and the dark side has clouded your judgement, young padawon" quote)

    I have no care for my level of skill in this game.. So your statement that I'm nothing to write home about, means nothing to me.. I play this game only because I have friends here, and I find PvP fun. .. I am not worried about my skill level, why should you spend time worrying about it? Also you admit that you haven't played with me, and STILL proceed to make a judgement call.

    Please stop trying so hard to compare yourself to Lunchboxe. And l2 kite through the LM tar so I don't keep flayer rooting you. Or just stay there while I root you, and stack more healers in your group.. It seemed to work fine. :P

    If you wish to tell others the "truth", perhaps you should learn the truth first my friend ;D You obviously aren't aware of it.

    Have a nice day, Ag!
    Please dont tell freeps how to play when you are on a side that stacks healers and are helping them. (shap akbalak orcasmx gibberwhatever and some other filer).
    Fights yesterday are nothing to brag about. 2 flayer wargs running around with no way to die isnt hard to root anything at all(not to mention out of group other 2 or 3 i saw no idea if they were flayer or not)... you could prolly have no aud with how many healers creeps had...

    freeps (me, ag, bo, belv, gif(on toons borrowed from firemind) pat, welth, gal) creeps.... 2 or 3 reavers 2-3 wargs 1 spider and 5+ healers... (not counting like 3 or 4 out of groups)
    if you wanna add xard sure he was lagged out 90% of the time.

    we had 2 mini healers towards the END.. manage to somehow get like maybe 2 kills...


    "Please stop trying so hard to compare yourself to Lunchboxe. And l2 kite through the LM tar so I don't keep flayer rooting you. Or just stay there while I root you, and stack more healers in your group.. It seemed to work fine. :P"

    just wow....
    [URL=http://s1112.photobucket.com/user/Moo2dabum/media/noqqsig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k489/Moo2dabum/noqqsig.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Dwarrowdelf: R12 Warden Jak\ R8 Minstrell Amoxx\ R10 Runekeeper Smellslike\ R9 reaver Martiall\ R10 Defiler Tussin-1
    Crickhollow: R12 Defiler Tussinn\ R10 Reaver Martiall\ R10 Warg Superiorskill

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    407
    Meh don't take it to heart Jak. <3

    Yesterdays fights were not that good, not enough people died.

    My comment about the healer stacking and flayer root was just a blind statement in return for your friend's one. ofc I could see that the fight's were not even at all.


    Ty for all the 1v1s lately btw everyone! Was a lot of fun. Gall seems to evade my shadow stance skills 90% of the time lol
    [COLOR=#E8901C]{Evogrin R11 warden} {Evogash R9 warg} [/COLOR][COLOR=#347c2c]+wayy too many others R6-8! Though I do not play lotro anymore, thank you to everyone who made this game so much fun all those years! God bless![/COLOR]

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    407
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakreal View Post
    you could prolly have no aud with how many healers creeps had...
    Exactly :P R5 right now, but with heals stacked to high heaven it's fine...

    Trust me I don't like having DD overrun with filers either.. They gold tag my solo kills.. Or deaths.
    [COLOR=#E8901C]{Evogrin R11 warden} {Evogash R9 warg} [/COLOR][COLOR=#347c2c]+wayy too many others R6-8! Though I do not play lotro anymore, thank you to everyone who made this game so much fun all those years! God bless![/COLOR]

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    67
    @Jak and Evogrin

    I can tell you that Aglaeka is right about Asylum being better than Ainur. But that was six months ago. Asylum is dieing and is not as good as they used to be.


    But lets go to the fact about Asylum group facerolling 20 croobs. I logged on my reaver various times on this server in the past week. What I saw made me really upset. I saw a ton of unleashed croobs and little to no good creeps on. During any given amount of time since u13, there has been little active good creeps. To be honest, a group of six good creeps could easily take out an Asylum group. But yet, there's only unleashed groups with no coordination. Don't get me wrong, Asylum groups are pro, but since creeps are so op we should be able to roll them in a group 5 or 6.


    P.S.

    If you think you're good at beating players that suck then you're stupid (JAK)

    I <3 Aglaeka and that's all I got to say


    Less Than Four ~ Rayodog

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    407
    It's all good, lets just take the PvP to the moors
    [COLOR=#E8901C]{Evogrin R11 warden} {Evogash R9 warg} [/COLOR][COLOR=#347c2c]+wayy too many others R6-8! Though I do not play lotro anymore, thank you to everyone who made this game so much fun all those years! God bless![/COLOR]

 

 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload