We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 76 to 83 of 83
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutzag22 View Post
    What I gotta say to this is simple. Everyone needs to take a step back and think about what your saying and how truly stupid you look saying it.

    It's a freakin game. Meant to be fun and played with friends. Accomplishments in the game mean nothing outside of it. And reading the hate just makes me feel sorry for that persons mindset.

    You know what a real accomplishment is? Having a family. My son will be born hopefully this week. Now that's something to boast about! Not " oh look I killed a creep Zerg solo while playing through 90% lag!"

    It was a interesting read but it just showed people's colors. Relax and enjoy the game while it lasts.

    Evo and shap. Y'all are awesome. These new players just don't understand the fun we had back in the day. When pvp was fun and very competitive. But we all enjoyed each others company on both sides. It's not like that anymore sadly and they will just never truly know the feeling.

    Miss you all! Good luck and God Bless!

    -Atador

    Oh wow, huge gratz Ata!!!



    ~Capitao
    VILYA: Capitao-1 r12 Captain | Dwalfin r6 Minstrel | Wuulff r8 Warg | Kruusher r11 Reaver | Creepitao r7 WL

  2. #77
    Aglaeka... I don't even know. First off I'd just like to say no one should be giving a da&$ about what you have to say. You aren't the best and you aren't a god. Just want to put that out there. Second it's a game why do you feel the need to boast about how good you are? I mean hey I don't care how good you are I bet others do but honestly I don't.... And I don't see why anyone else should. People can be good or bad at a game why should it matter to you? Also cheaters.... Why do people bother calling them out? Yeah it might affect you but shoot its not like your going to lose money or your job.. Let them do
    Their thing and do your own.

    Aglaeka your what 30+ I'm guessing? It's a guess because of the post you had said most of your guys from your kin would still be playing if only 30+ could play. Man.... Act your age. Your honestly going to start trolling and call people out? You sound like a teenager begging for attention and recognition. You aren't the best, your far from it... Yeah you can heal great but it's during this era, there plenty of names, about 10+ minis I can honestly say that are and were better than you.

    Yeah I don't pvp much.. Play much for that matter but why are you putting so much effort into making people "feel bad" on a game that will die and that no one will remember you as a great mini? People remember you as a pain, troll, and a horrible example of a leader.

    It's a game you should be playing it for fun, that's what it's there for. Of course there's always competition but that's life. So why don't you accept things for what they are, and stop begging for attention on forums and ingame.

    On a leaving note, your not better than Shapcidrat or Crygin, your play style doesn't matter who cares? They were the best still are.. So deal with it. By the way you can call yourself god all you want it's not going to change people's opinions and yes you can call me out I don't care. This is what, my 4th post in the last 3 1/2 years. I'm not going to waste the Time and energy arguing with you about who is best. Your kin is nothing it's a group a friends just being elitists.. Your accomplishments mean nothing here just like ata had said.
    No one cares

    Just thought you should know all that above ^ because if you don't then please revisit real life and find out what went wrong.

    And Ata congrats on the child... And I agree with everything you've just said
    Last edited by Damallon; May 13 2014 at 03:17 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000004238e/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  3. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Damallon View Post
    Aglaeka... I don't even know. First off I'd just like to say no one should be giving a da&$ about what you have to say. You aren't the best and you aren't a god. Just want to put that out there. Second it's a game why do you feel the need to boast about how good you are? I mean hey I don't care how good you are I bet others do but honestly I don't.... And I don't see why anyone else should. People can be good or bad at a game why should it matter to you? Also cheaters.... Why do people bother calling them out? Yeah it might affect you but shoot its not like your going to lose money or your job.. Let them do
    Their thing and do your own.

    Aglaeka your what 30+ I'm guessing? It's a guess because of the post you had said most of your guys from your kin would still be playing if only 30+ could play. Man.... Act your age. Your honestly going to start trolling and call people out? You sound like a teenager begging for attention and recognition. You aren't the best, your far from it... Yeah you can heal great but it's during this era, there plenty of names, about 10+ minis I can honestly say that are and were better than you.

    Yeah I don't pvp much.. Play much for that matter but why are you putting so much effort into making people "feel bad" on a game that will die and that no one will remember you as a great mini? People remember you as a pain, troll, and a horrible example of a leader.

    It's a game you should be playing it for fun, that's what it's there for. Of course there's always competition but that's life. So why don't you accept things for what they are, and stop begging for attention on forums and ingame.

    On a leaving note, your not better than Shapcidrat or Crygin, your play style doesn't matter who cares? They were the best still are.. So deal with it. By the way you can call yourself god all you want it's not going to change people's opinions and yes you can call me out I don't care. This is what, my 4th post in the last 3 1/2 years. I'm not going to waste the Time and energy arguing with you about who is best. Your kin is nothing it's a group a friends just being elitists.. Your accomplishments mean nothing here just like ata had said.
    No one cares

    Just thought you should know all that above ^ because if you don't then please revisit real life and find out what went wrong.

    And Ata congrats on the child... And I agree with everything you've just said
    dude dama so much falsehoods here

    1. Aglaeka is the best minstrel in the world, in fact best in history
    2. Asylum is the greatest collection of pvpers lotro has ever seen
    3. You quit playing champ as soon as they got nerfed, you are FOTM and your opinion matters not

  4. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaelon View Post
    dude dama so much falsehoods here

    1. Aglaeka is the best minstrel in the world, in fact best in history
    2. Asylum is the greatest collection of pvpers lotro has ever seen
    3. You quit playing champ as soon as they got nerfed, you are FOTM and your opinion matters not
    Aglaeka isn't the best minstrel in the world. Rii, host, and even CHOCLA are all better than him

    Asylum is in fact the greatest collection of pvpers lotro has ever seen, and dama is in fact a FOTM person.

    2/3 i thought you were smarter
    Chocla 95 Minstrel (Fail Ezmoder) ~ Kraurshak R7 Warg (GTA 1v1 Ganker) ~ Qqmoarpls 41 Hunter
    "if i wanted i could go and actually become a lawyer " -belv

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by Damallon View Post
    Aglaeka... I don't even know. First off I'd just like to say no one should be giving a da&$ about what you have to say. You aren't the best and you aren't a god. Just want to put that out there. Second it's a game why do you feel the need to boast about how good you are? I mean hey I don't care how good you are I bet others do but honestly I don't.... And I don't see why anyone else should. People can be good or bad at a game why should it matter to you? Also cheaters.... Why do people bother calling them out? Yeah it might affect you but shoot its not like your going to lose money or your job.. Let them do
    Their thing and do your own.

    Aglaeka your what 30+ I'm guessing? It's a guess because of the post you had said most of your guys from your kin would still be playing if only 30+ could play. Man.... Act your age. Your honestly going to start trolling and call people out? You sound like a teenager begging for attention and recognition. You aren't the best, your far from it... Yeah you can heal great but it's during this era, there plenty of names, about 10+ minis I can honestly say that are and were better than you.

    Yeah I don't pvp much.. Play much for that matter but why are you putting so much effort into making people "feel bad" on a game that will die and that no one will remember you as a great mini? People remember you as a pain, troll, and a horrible example of a leader.

    It's a game you should be playing it for fun, that's what it's there for. Of course there's always competition but that's life. So why don't you accept things for what they are, and stop begging for attention on forums and ingame.

    On a leaving note, your not better than Shapcidrat or Crygin, your play style doesn't matter who cares? They were the best still are.. So deal with it. By the way you can call yourself god all you want it's not going to change people's opinions and yes you can call me out I don't care. This is what, my 4th post in the last 3 1/2 years. I'm not going to waste the Time and energy arguing with you about who is best. Your kin is nothing it's a group a friends just being elitists.. Your accomplishments mean nothing here just like ata had said.
    No one cares

    Just thought you should know all that above ^ because if you don't then please revisit real life and find out what went wrong.

    And Ata congrats on the child... And I agree with everything you've just said


    If you didn't care then you wouldn't have posted this. It's that simple.

    As for the other things you said all I can think of is favoritism. You seem like you have a decent head on your shoulders so it isn't a matter of insufficient IQ so it has to be you working on your knee calluses for others the fact you never cared for me just helps make this theory all the more true. Shap and Crygin were the best, yes, but that was before I came to this server. Other Minstrels were the best, yes, but that was also before I came to this server. You can try to say otherwise all you want just like the other people but the truth is still sitting right in front of your faces. Even if i hated someone if they were good I will give them the credit they deserve which is something most of the haters out there won't do including yourself and you tell me to act my age?

    You say. "...So why don't you accept things for what they are..." which is exactly what you all need to do. I am a God, everyone in my Kin/Tribe are Gods and no qq.
    Aglaeka R11 Minstrel - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Juddeau R10 Burglar - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Bluewafles R10 Weaver - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Snagglepuss R13 Warleader - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Swordsman View Post
    If you didn't care then you wouldn't have posted this. It's that simple.

    As for the other things you said all I can think of is favoritism. You seem like you have a decent head on your shoulders so it isn't a matter of insufficient IQ so it has to be you working on your knee calluses for others the fact you never cared for me just helps make this theory all the more true. Shap and Crygin were the best, yes, but that was before I came to this server. Other Minstrels were the best, yes, but that was also before I came to this server. You can try to say otherwise all you want just like the other people but the truth is still sitting right in front of your faces. Even if i hated someone if they were good I will give them the credit they deserve which is something most of the haters out there won't do including yourself and you tell me to act my age?

    You say. "...So why don't you accept things for what they are..." which is exactly what you all need to do. I am a God, everyone in my Kin/Tribe are Gods and no qq.
    Okay I'm gonna say for the whole LOTRO community.



    SHUT UP

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayodog View Post
    Okay I'm gonna say for the whole LOTRO community.



    SHUT UP

    No. #10characters


    Are y'all that afraid to hear the truth?
    Aglaeka R11 Minstrel - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Juddeau R10 Burglar - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Bluewafles R10 Weaver - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Snagglepuss R13 Warleader - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    452
    holy sh*t... i don't get on the forums for like a week and this happens?



    i don't know what to say without getting dragged into this thread.... so i'll just say, take it to the moors you guys are all pretty decent in pvp from what i've experienced so let in game pvp be the deciding factor
    [Jonp - Rank 11 Hunter] [Garaluk - Rank 9 Reaver]

 

 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload