We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

W h a t h a v e y o u d o n e?

Why has our beloved culture given itself to trolling and putting each other down?? D:

I do not understand! :P

Side note: T H U N D E R B O L T Z, I am returning. for only a small amount of time, however.

If my warden makes it to 95, I look forward to finding some good action in the moors!.... If anyone still PvPs outside of the chat channels, that is.
    I'll be easy to find. I'll be the hobbit warden without full trait points cause I don't have HD, R7~ aud, and about 1/2 lvl 85 gear. See ya soon!

im making another ward for dwarrow. Ill race ya@!

Poking fun at people on forums is far more interesting than going through the motions of a GV camp.
    Besides update 13 put me into a deep state of coma. Who knows when I'll awake again.

P.S.
    I think you spelled M I N D W A V E Z wrong, you did the same for Asura Elementalist. I'm sure you meant to say "good action in the Mists?"

:O

Less Than Three~ Thunderboltz

Thunderboltz

cant wait for my old nemesis evo!

yes im still playing

i'll lvl with you evo

Quote Originally Posted by Agost View Post
    Why has our beloved culture given itself to trolling and putting each other down?? D:

I do not understand! :P

Side note: T H U N D E R B O L T Z, I am returning. for only a small amount of time, however.

If my warden makes it to 95, I look forward to finding some good action in the moors!.... If anyone still PvPs outside of the chat channels, that is.
    I'll be easy to find. I'll be the hobbit warden without full trait points cause I don't have HD, R7~ aud, and about 1/2 lvl 85 gear. See ya soon!

Trolling is essential to enhance the PvMP experience. If everyone liked each other then it wouldn't be fun for me. Going all out to get a specific kill and trying to grief a person on the opposite side are some things that make PvMP extremely fun. Whoever feels differently are just casual gamers. This is not intended to be an insult but it's the truth from how I see it. Moors is a war zone. Act the part. No qq. #kony2014

Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Swordsman;7156 594

Hmm, maybe.... but watch the casuals, as even they can be hardcore.

Last edited by New_Requiem; May 01 2014 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by New_Requiem View Post
    Hmm, maybe.... but watch the casuals, as even they can be hardcore.

Yeah, I am not saying they can't be/become hardcore but on LOTRO at the moment when there is no challenging content none will be made. Every Freep group right now gets farmed unless we are out as well. A lot of people use the reasoning of certain classes/sides being over powered. I have never been a fan of this because there is always a way to come out on top. Exceptional skill on an under powered class out weights mediocre skill on an over powered class. The things my Kin can do out there with not even a full fellowship and just one healer is insane to what Creeps are capable of especially when they usually out number us 2:1 at the least. Even though this is unfortunate it does not mean it isn't fun it is just a little sad. Being able to keep up a Rune Keeper and Hunter, who don't use audacity gear, solo when there's multiple Wargs, Reavers, Blackarrows out is simply ridiculous. Then again, we are hardcore when it comes to PvE and PvP. If others were too then we'd have actual good fights that are close in numbers instead of camping them at Grams or their rez. It is either that or these so called "hardcore" players are just trash.

yea mostly was a joke because I was looking for a place to put in that video, for quite a while I might add lol.

But what you do is nothing really new, there has always usually been a freep group that actually knows how to focus targets, when to switch, who to debuff, nothing really new or hard.

Also being able to wipe large packs of croobs isn't new either, especially the ungrouped kind who don't even know how to play, regardless of rank. From what I see a vast majority of
    creeps who even know basics (blight/flayer root, basic CC) are kinda non existant currently, mostly just large numbers. So the ability of a froup to do as much damage as It does is predictable but nothing Professional, and certainly nothing new.

yea mostly was a joke because I was looking for a place to put in that video, for quite a while I might add lol.

But what you do is nothing really new, there has always usually been a freep group that actually knows how to focus targets, when to switch, who to debuff, nothing really new or hard.

Also being able to wipe large packs of croobs isn't new either, especially the ungrouped kind who don't even know how to play, regardless of rank. From what I see a vast majority of
    creeps who even know basics (blight/flayer root, basic CC) are kinda non existant currently, mostly just large numbers. So the ability of a froup to do as much damage as It does is predictable but nothing Professional, and certainly nothing new.

Indeed it isn't anything new but something this server lacked. When I first transferred here I heard people call so many people "pro" and I was disappointed to find out that all but a few of these so called pros were trash yourself is included in this. I may not know you well but you aren't eye popping at all. You may know how to invite people to group but as far as skill it's pretty average. This server has lacked a true skilled group. Not saying there weren't good players here. I know there were some but they weren't all organized and grouped together. That is where we come in.

We do the same thing on either side and one thing I keep finding hilarious, maybe it's just pure coincidence but I am not a believer in such a thing, is when ever we come out shortly after a zerg is formed. Today for example, Warglar was complaining in OOC about it always being a GV camp and when Gal, Pat and myself grouped up and went out there the camp was broken with Warglar combat logging only logging back on with easily twice the numbers they initially had at GV. From what it looked like/combat analysis told me there was, at the highest point, a couple spiders, one to two BA's, couple Wargs, maybe four Reavers, two War Leaders and yes five Defilers but this was not all that was needed to stop my small group from breaking the camp. Creeps had to take all outposts which is something else that we are used to happening to counter us. It was funny as well that as soon as my three man group was called out when you all were camping GV all the Creeps came to try to stop the OP flip. This was when Creeps had three outposts. Pure gold.

I am sure some people will try to call this QQ but I assure you that it is not. Stating facts from what happened today. It was a bit silly but I can't blame people for resorting to such things. I see it as a compliment.

On a side note, for all the people who think we actually "QQ" or get mad LUL, most the time we are just laughing at how terrible people are. Rest of the time is reserved for trolling. In all seriousness, this game isn't complicated. I don't see how so many people can be so bad at it. I think Turbine should do an IQ screen when you sign up for an account. Anyone under 30 shouldn't be able to play. Only bad thing about this is that there'd only be my Kin and maybe a dozen others left on DD. Oh well. Food for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Swordsman View Post
    Indeed it isn't anything new but something this server lacked. When I first transferred here I heard people call so many people "pro" and I was disappointed to find out that all but a few of these so called pros were trash yourself is included in this. I may not know you well but you aren't eye popping at all. You may know how to invite people to group but as far as skill it's pretty average. This server has lacked a true skilled group. Not saying there weren't good players here. I know there were some but they weren't all organized and grouped together. That is where we come in.

We do the same thing on either side and one thing I keep finding hilarious, maybe it's just pure coincidence but I am not a believer in such a thing, is when ever we come out shortly after a zerg is formed. Today for example, Warglar was complaining in OOC about it always being a GV camp and when Gal, Pat and myself grouped up and went out there the camp was broken with Warglar combat logging only logging back on with easily twice the numbers they initially had at GV. From what it looked like/combat analysis told me there was, at the highest point, a couple spiders, one to two BA's, couple Wargs, maybe four Reavers, two War Leaders and yes five Defilers but this was not all that was needed to stop my small group from breaking the camp. Creeps had to take all outposts which is something else that we are used to happening to counter us. It was funny as well that as soon as my three man group was called out when you all were camping GV all the Creeps came to try to stop the OP flip. This was when Creeps had three outposts. Pure gold.

I am sure some people will try to call this QQ but I assure you that it is not. Stating facts from what happened today. It was a bit silly but I can't blame people for resorting to such things. I see it as a compliment.

On a side note, for all the people who think we actually "QQ" or get mad LUL, most the time we are just laughing at how terrible people are. Rest of the time is reserved for trolling. In all seriousness, this game isn't complicated. I don't see how so many people can be so bad at it. I think Turbine should do an IQ screen when you sign up for an account. Anyone under 30 shouldn't be able to play. Only bad thing about this is that there'd only be my Kin and maybe a dozen others left on DD. Oh well. Food for thought.

Formed a quick group to counter a Asylum zerg, which was called in OOC, and well hunted with a full croup. Much to my surprise was that the zerg was only 3 so I promptly disband and switched to a duo which I ran for the rest of my time hoping to catch you guys apart from the 1 shots and the other freeps while there was 2 red 2 blue ops.

Also yea I am a pretty trashy warleader because I don't really care about dying, rating, or just wiping with just 1 kill.
    different era I suppose.

Also lol at the IQ thing I agree

Has been actually fun fighting you guys and I hope you come out more often.

Is there such thing as virtuous trolling?

I believe trolling is indeed an essential part of the online experience, but make no mistake, there is a fine line between trolling and bullying.

If I'm arguing with some fail and he brings up "real life" into the argument, I immediately loose interest and the argument becomes futile.

Fail: "I bet you can't even throw bananas in real life, you bucko!"
    Thunderboltz: "You're not worthy of my presence or my wisdom."
    Fail: "Maaannn, you're just mad becuz your mom didn't teach you how to draw stick figures! hahah"
    Thunderboltz: "Failure, I win this round, for you have gone the lowest you can possibly go."

Someone who brings up real life into a video game argument is not a worthy opponent. Never forget that.

P.S.
    (blight/flayer root)
    Is Turtlez back yet, I miss playing with him. He had a high IQ.

Last edited by mgm1o1; May 01 2014 at 11:45 PM.

Yus he kinda is, random times though. also hi Thunderboltz

Hey man! Are you playing right now? I'll log in just for the luls! xD

EDIT: Well I logged but there was only like three people online.

Last edited by mgm1o1; May 02 2014 at 12:00 AM.

Formed a quick group to counter a Asylum zerg, which was called in OOC, and well hunted with a full croup. Much to my surprise was that the zerg was only 3 so I promptly disband and switched to a duo which I ran for the rest of my time hoping to catch you guys apart from the 1 shots and the other freeps while there was 2 red 2 blue ops.

Also yea I am a pretty trashy warleader because I don't really care about dying, rating, or just wiping with just 1 kill.
    different era I suppose.

Also lol at the IQ thing I agree

Has been actually fun fighting you guys and I hope you come out more often.

Well, from what I have seen, you don't really care about healing either. I realize you played a lot with Crygin and you probably think healing in Brawlers is the 'bee's knees' for healing but it comes no where close to Commanders. If you actually would use Commanders you/your group would be more successful.

With all the down talking aside, earlier (like 9:30pm PST) was some really good fights. Only the second time since the update we actually had to considered having someone alt to a healer. The fight lasted like 12 minutes. Hopefully there is more fights like those ones since being able to solo heal all the DPS that I have been able to do is down right silly, but yeah was a good fight. You're still trash though. #whatyoudoinstringbeans #listentoyourwoman

P.S.

Thought this was pretty funny. Was from the last fight.

[To Fellowship] Cerwinsky (12m 2.3s);
    Aglaeka - Heal: 9.926M; HPS: 13,742;
    Blerdo - Heal: 418.7K; HPS: 579.7;
    Gallanhael - Heal: 147.5K; HPS: 204.2;
    Xardas - Heal: 35,121; HPS: 48.6;

Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Swordsman View Post
    Well, from what I have seen, you don't really care about healing either. I realize you played a lot with Crygin and you probably think healing in Brawlers is the 'bee's knees' for healing but it comes no where close to Commanders. If you actually would use Commanders you/your group would be more successful.

With all the down talking aside, earlier (like 9:30pm PST) was some really good fights. Only the second time since the update we actually had to considered having someone alt to a healer. The fight lasted like 12 minutes. Hopefully there is more fights like those ones since being able to solo heal all the DPS that I have been able to do is down right silly, but yeah was a good fight. You're still trash though. #whatyoudoinstringbeans #listentoyourwoman

P.S.

Thought this was pretty funny. Was from the last fight.

[To Fellowship] Cerwinsky (12m 2.3s);
    Aglaeka - Heal: 9.926M; HPS: 13,742;
    Blerdo - Heal: 418.7K; HPS: 579.7;
    Gallanhael - Heal: 147.5K; HPS: 204.2;
    Xardas - Heal: 35,121; HPS: 48.6;
    I'd say your almost as good at healing as Host.

Yea I usually always run commanders stance, only used brawlers during 1v1s and has been awhile, all in all was good fighting earlier

Was fun early on, but when you added belv noticed my health going down like the Russian economy but was good fights plenty of deaths both sides. GG

Excerpt from my raid afterwardz
    -------------------------------------
    [To Raid] First 2 fights near lugz we won, lost the next 2 when they got belv, won the next 2 when we focused him first, lost the next 2, all in all 4-4, was good fighting though, did pretty well for a random group lol

#sorryimnew #2new4u
    Last edited by New_Requiem; May 02 2014 at 02:49 AM.

I'd say your almost as good at healing as Host.

Yea I usually always run commanders stance, only used brawlers during 1v1s and has been awhile, all in all was good fighting earlier

Was fun early on, but when you added belv noticed my health going down like the Russian economy but was good fights plenty of deaths both sides. GG

Excerpt from my raid afterwardz
    [To Raid] First 2 fights near lugz we won, lost the next 2 when they got belv, won the next 2 when we focused him first, lost the next 2, all in all 4-4, was good fighting though, did pretty well for a random group lol

#sorryimnew #2new4u

You were in Brawlers pretty much all night and usually do run Brawlers all other times I have seen you.

As for what you said to your raid, you had numbers on us not to mention 2 healers at least the whole time. I would say 3 but one of your defilers wasn't really healing. The fact you could wipe us every time is LUL. If I had a 4 man Tribe group we would farm 5-6 with our eyes closed. You do a lot of barking but your bites are lacking teeth. Maybe you're trying to gum us to death?

LUL at your comment about my healing. You are either a spastic or a bad judge of healing. Since I'm sure you think you're good at healing yourself I am betting on the latter.

Hmm, without photographic evidence I cant really prove that I was in commanders,, drat, awell.

also about your healing I was a little off, I ment you are almost as good at healing as Supraz

Hmm, without photographic evidence I cant really prove that I was in commanders,, drat, awell.

also about your healing I was a little off, I ment you are almost as good at healing as Supraz

Like the good 'ol saying goes, haters gonna hate. I am a God, learn your place, get on my level, #kony2014. No pics are needed since you know the truth just as I do. If you were in fact in Commanders then that is just sad. If I have a defiler healing me on my War Leader I don't die to anything less than a zerg. If you want I can give you tips however sadly I don't think you can afford advice from a pro.
    It's cute how you still are getting your ego rubbed from people saying you were good years back. Is that why you came back? Awe 8D
    Last edited by The_Black_Swordsman; May 02 2014 at 03:54 AM.

I could also mention that you said you were able to beat double the number of creeps even with 5 defilers, and that I only had 2 defilers in my raid when was maxed at 8, not only that but you even wiped.

but im not even going to detail about the "pros" being wiped by a pug group of creeps, too sleepy at the moment.

Also I ment your heals are almost as good as Uwish's

I could also mention that you said you were able to beat double the number of creeps even with 5 defilers, and that I only had 2 defilers in my raid when was maxed at 8, not only that but you even wiped.

but im not even going to detail about the "pros" being wiped by a pug group of creeps, too sleepy at the moment.

Also I ment your heals are almost as good as Uwish's

Any Creeps with an IQ of above 50 can group up and farm Freeps. Since you are barely above that and leading, yes Creeps did better tonight. The key words in your attempt to trash talk are these.

my raid
    2 defilers (plus your wl)

As I stated already, my Tribe group of 4 could farm easily 12 Freeps. The fact you needed 8 to fight 6 is laughable but as you previously stated at the end of the night it was 4-4. Oh, wait. No we had 5. We got you at east ford after the fight near the bird but I will let you all have the 4-4. Creeps, you, need the boost.

You are ignoring the fact that Creeps are capable of farming when greatly outnumbered. My Tribe would school you but without our Freeps there'd be nothing to fight. Oh well, farming failure while being on the under powered side is more fun.

By the way, your heals are almost as good as Healzrus.

Eh, replace comments/videos with forums and lotro and that's what were doing currently, FTW!

Also I ment your heals are almost as good as my own.

But in all reality, close to r13 and like the tone of Tyrant Shapcidrat, which may be far away but some year maybe lol

From what I experienced tonight, Asylum was pretty sorry. At the most, an average minstrel with fellows who had no idea what to do if minstrel went down. They started jumping around in defeat at one point. It really wasn't until Smifro showed up that things started looking up; he deserves credit for that.

Perhaps I'm not being very generous, but thanks to Asylum's self-generated buzz, I had high expectations.

#Bananas

P.S.
    This is my personal opinion.

@dablackswordsman

Also you don't quite understand, it the fact that a pug group of creeps beat a "pro" group. Also then this would mean by the transitive property of equality that means in turn we are "pros" ourselves.

also side note, soz's to evo for derailing his tread.

also also sidenote, I ment your heals are almost as good as Revoltz

#off4danite

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast