We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Rank farming

Rank farming

Bad Morsum

Last edited by hjst; Apr 27 2014 at 01:29 PM.
    [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s21.postimg.org/y3bo8znmf/sig_lotro_1.jpg[/img][/url]

IN B4 DELETEZ

Also, all the high ranked creeps who praised Morsum for being, and I doth quote, "actually a really good warg" now say:

RIP Milkmefondly 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
    IN B4 DELETEZ

Also, all the high ranked creeps who praised Morsum for being, and I doth quote, "actually a really good warg" now say:

Like if morsum is the only HIGH RANKED CREEP/FREEP that farmed himself before and after the daily stats was introduced/closed.
    http://www.surugi.com/lotrostats/dis....php?ID=231510
    For exemple name the others and see for yourself.
    ¬¬¬ ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

I don't think anyone's said Morsum was a good warg.

And I'm about 99.6% sure Tarvin never farmed; when all you do is work and pvp in LOTRO you're probably going to have a high ranking toon if not multiple. But please post something other than buggy stats site for evidence. Before the deletion of the thread that is. :\

Quote Originally Posted by Shau'nac View Post

And I'm about 99.6% sure Tarvin never farmed; when all you do is work and pvp in LOTRO you're probably going to have a high ranking toon if not multiple. But please post something other than buggy stats site for evidence. Before the deletion of the thread that is. :\
    ¬¬¬buggy stat site ¬¬¬ . why is it buggy only for the high rank from that period ? what HARD WORK he/others when they brly plays/played certain days when there were no action he/others got enourmous infamy when close to rank most of the time like ALL HIGH RANK CREEPS/FREEPS from certains tribes/kinships.
    ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ ¬¬¬¬ ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ ¬¬¬ ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
    and ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ back to morsum ¬¬¬¬¬ pro .¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ ¬¬

Rofl. Well the site has been used as "evidence" against others suspected of farming only to have it proven wrong. It would regularly flub up. Like if people got a name change or a server transfer all of their infamy would be put into whatever day they next appeared in the moors (numbers in the hundreds of thousands sometimes). Sometimes the leaderboards/forums would be down, so when they came back up the stat site would add up all the things it missed resulting in those days having OMGOSH MASSIVE gains when in reality it was over X number of days. Though if you can provide screenshots or chat logs or, well, just about anything else that may change things. /shrug

Huh, just noticed the dates on those as well. Every seven days, huh? Totally grounds for accusations of farming. Or could it be one takes offence at being called out for farming themselves so points the finger to hopefully take the heat off? Who cares? Because I've still seen no one else say Morsum is "pro." :P

Thumbs up

Rofl. Well the site has been used as "evidence" against others suspected of farming only to have it proven wrong. It would regularly flub up. Like if people got a name change or a server transfer all of their infamy would be put into whatever day they next appeared in the moors (numbers in the hundreds of thousands sometimes). Sometimes the leaderboards/forums would be down, so when they came back up the stat site would add up all the things it missed resulting in those days having OMGOSH MASSIVE gains when in reality it was over X number of days. Though if you can provide screenshots or chat logs or, well, just about anything else that may change things. /shrug

Huh, just noticed the dates on those as well. Every seven days, huh? Totally grounds for accusations of farming. Or could it be one takes offence at being called out for farming themselves so points the finger to hopefully take the heat off? Who cares? Because I've still seen no one else say Morsum is "pro." :P
    same reaction, different person like when spwit was caugh farming himself but nevm, you want to backup him/others... keep it up
    and with morsum, you guys just can`t wait to make fun of him. HE is just a kid, there are other that farmed and nobody speak of them.

There's several high ranked creeps who said so.

Now, I doubt Tarvin ever farmed. However, there's a lot of people out there who shout down righteous fury upon all farmers, bad players, etc. just to be found farming their brains out in the future, so I don't really pay much attention to the people who are super anxious to keep evidence of other people's farming/not farming screenshots, evidence, chat logs, whatever.

I agree with Poppies on this: usually the bookkeepers like to keep the books just so they can keep their own names nice and clean and proper, the way I see it.
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

Didn't know Spwit was caught farming. Was it here or back on Meneldor? Crickhollow? While personally I think rank farming these days is roflpointless, because it's just SO HARD to rank now, I still kinda frowny face at those that do. Never goes beyond, "well that's just stupid" though.

Swift, really? That's kinda disappointing, rofl. Sadly not surprising.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
    There's several high ranked creeps who said so.

Now, I doubt Tarvin ever farmed. However, there's a lot of people out there who shout down righteous fury upon all farmers, bad players, etc. just to be found farming their brains out in the future, so I don't really pay much attention to the people who are super anxious to keep evidence of other people's farming/not farming screenshots, evidence, chat logs, whatever.

I agree with Poppies on this: usually the bookkeepers like to keep the books just so they can keep their own names nice and clean and proper, the way I see it.
    since you obiously pointed at me, then with my r10 burg r8 hunter r7 reaver and r5 defiler ¬i farmed my own toons¬ Happy? this is my last post because seems that everytime a high rank gets some acuses he is already covered up, reason nice player.
    make fun of me, cover them more, laugh, whatever. I don`t have something with the others that farmed, just that you guys always pick the ones that can`t reply, like morsum for exemple and speak badly only about him.

Swift's post didn't read as him obviously pointing at you to me. /shrug

So who are you then?

People generally care more about pointed fingers with proof.

Damn, just noticed the "this is my last post." What a spoilsport.

Quote Originally Posted by GladdenCreepsRock View Post
    since you obiously pointed at me, then with my r10 burg r8 hunter r7 reaver and r5 defiler ¬i farmed my own toons¬ Happy? this is my last post because seems that everytime a high rank gets some acuses he is already covered up, reason nice player.
    make fun of me, cover them more, laugh, whatever. I don`t have something with the others that farmed, just that you guys always pick the ones that can`t reply, like morsum for exemple and speak badly only about him.
    My post wasn't directed at you at all. Also, did you miss putting some ¬'s in this post?

People generally care more about pointed fingers with proof.
    People generally care more about who's pointing the fingers more than the proof itself.
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

Sometimes some do! I like to think so anyway. >.>

Just gonna throw this out there. The Surugi stats says Tarvin got 67,153 in the WEEK of 7/20-7/27. Now, I don't know how long a week is in Brazil there, Morsum, but here in the states, it's 7 days. Meaning in 7 days (with a full time teaching job, mind you), Tarvin got 67,153 infamy. Again, 7 days. The other night ,I got 23k on my BA by camping GV. In one day, by being on all day. If I can get 23k in one day, so could Tarvin.
    [img]https://puu.sh/eEtPr/e6936d48fb.jpg[/img]
    [color=darkred]High Chieftan Urukhaithere + Chieftan Vargburz + Commander Annorian + Liutenant Professorbananas[/color]

Sarugi stats messed up all the time. Anytime that site wasn't able to pull data from the lotro community site, it just dumped all the data that was accumulated onto one day. So like, it could be down for Monday-Thursday, and then it would say that a person gained 180K renown on a single Friday; making it look like they farmed. I know of several people who were falsely accused of farming in GLFF.

Also, who cares?
    Kerelas-Hunter,Kerebear-Reaver

I would farm commendations. Rank means nothing anymore anyways. Miss those tokens you traded in for 5 (10) commies each.
    Last edited by Witch0King; Apr 28 2014 at 11:35 AM.
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

Quote Originally Posted by GladdenCreepsRock View Post
    Like if morsum is the only HIGH RANKED CREEP/FREEP that farmed himself before and after the daily stats was introduced/closed.
    http://www.surugi.com/lotrostats/dis....php?ID=231510
    For exemple name the others and see for yourself.
    ¬¬¬ ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
    Since Tarvin can't post on the forums, I will address this issue for him. First off, I welcome you to provide a screenshot of Incendio farming rank, as I'm certain such a screen shot doesn't exist. Also, if you're going to throw out accusations without evidence, at least have the balls to post on your actual forum account. You already have the anonymity of the internet. Furthermore, if you're going to link to a site to accuse someone of farming, at least link to an efficient one such as this. After perusing his daily gains, I hardly see any day that was suspect. Also, that warden's creep = Khurlok.
    Last edited by Ravyrn; Apr 29 2014 at 02:52 PM.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

It's sad that people farm rank nowadays when rank hardly means anything in terms of being hard to get, least from what I've seen on creepside and the balance issues as of right now. Rank integrity died long ago anyway.