We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Frishia, thank you for confirming that I haven't completely lost my mind

Here's something else you can do.
    Fill up your inventory (first by filling it manually, then start looting), let HugeBag or Altinventory track what you have in your inventory.
    Check the log file to see if all slots are filled or if "some" (the ones which appear empty) have nothing in them. If they DO have something in them, then you should see what it is, that's blocking your inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartacusPierce View Post
    Frishia, thank you for confirming that I haven't completely lost my mind

huh wait now, i didnt confirm THAT lol, i confirmed the bag issue ROFLMAO, sorry I couldn't resist. Lost my mind so long ago I dont even miss it anymore.

In all seriousness though back at the time I was having the issues, no one else had a clue what I was talking about, so its gotta be pretty random. Is there a way for me to check old bug reports?

Quote Originally Posted by Neumi View Post
    Fill up your inventory (first by filling it manually, then start looting), let HugeBag or Altinventory track what you have in your inventory.
    Check the log file to see if all slots are filled or if "some" (the ones which appear empty) have nothing in them. If they DO have something in them, then you should see what it is, that's blocking your inventory.
    If I install HugeBag then uninstall it, will it return my bags to the default config?

Quote Originally Posted by Neumi View Post
    OK so altinventory says I have 5 slots free, which is visually correct. I can only fill 3 of them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2