We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

To late to start the getting daily rep to kin with the Ents?

I took a break after finishing the epic for this update and did like 3 or 4 quests for the Ent's questline. Though I'm seeing if I can get back into it and try to get kin with the ents. But what I was wondering, would I have enough time at this point? By that I mean before Update 14 and the new lvl cap increase? I would say I do. Seeing as we don't know when in the summer update 14 will come out. It could be July or August, or possibly earlier than that.

Barter about 40-50 minor reputation acceleration in the skirmish camp (or the major ones via Turbine Store if you prefer it), consume them, complete main quests in the Fangorn and then daily doing the daily quests. You will end up kindred up less than two weeks, though you may feel lacks of barter items to get what you want.

It'll take me a long while to finish Fangorn rep - if I ever do - since I just can't stomach so many boring crafting instances each day. I've done all the other quests in Entwood other than the daily quieting quest, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Celebria View Post
    It'll take me a long while to finish Fangorn rep - if I ever do - since I just can't stomach so many boring crafting instances each day. I've done all the other quests in Entwood other than the daily quieting quest, of course.
    Fangorn questline is very short. Even with rep booster, I doubt that you would even reach Friend standing.

Each crafting instance nets you 1,300 rep (two 500 and one 300). With rep boosters, it's 2,600 per instance, which is undeniable to be the highest Fangorn rep income. It's better than being pain for a short while to do these instance in order to reach the Kindred as soon as possible.

If you skip the instances, your most reliable rep income is the Quieting quest. The seed quests take 3-5 days to finish one.

And even if the next update comes out, so? Nobody stops you to return to Entwood while enjoying the new content, especially if you skip the instances and only do the two daily quests.

My husband has calculated that if you do the
    available Fangorn quests every day, starting
    with when you first get into the Entwood, it will
    take about three weeks to get to Kindred.

I'm sorry you find the crafting quests (Gemyndstad,
    et cetera) boring. I find them tedious -- because they
    involve so [adverbially] much fighting -- which is
    not quite the same thing. But I still do them every
    day. There's always the minor excitement of finding
    what kind of mobs there are in the instance this
    time.
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone