We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Leaving Windfola

I decided its time for me to leave Windfola the pvp here has been almost non existant since i started playing lotro again to the few people i got to 1v1 thanks for the awesome fights (you know who you are) i'll be transfering to Elendilmir some time next week
    Grimshar (AKA Grimbeast) R11 Guardian Brandywine, Huckleberryfinn R4 Hobbit Guardian Elendilmir ,Emboscada R6 Hunter Elendilmir, Bashshap R7 Reaver Elendilmir, Kaluwa R6 Warg Brandywine, and Arakhnophobic R7 Weaver Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenote44 View Post
    I decided its time for me to leave Windfola the pvp here has been almost non existant since i started playing lotro again to the few people i got to 1v1 thanks for the awesome fights (you know who you are) i'll be transfering to Elendilmir some time next week
    Darn.. one of the only good guards left is leaving Thanks for the 1v1s we have had.. they were a blast.

I check on E once in a while, and it appears to be dead to me normally, there is action normally only at prime US hours. I heard Brandy is the best place to go to now if you want plenty of action, 24hr action there apparently.

Good luck on wherever you go to Grim!

Trapped in a community of cells, commonly referred to as a body, which is located in Ireland
    Oh no, Grim, what a shame :'(

but all the best and have heaps of fun, where ever you may end transferring to.

No, you mustn't leave me alone with Minic, he will do unspeakable things to me!!! At any rate, good luck, hope you find a place that is challenging and fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddrildun View Post
    No, you mustn't leave me alone with Minic, he will do unspeakable things to me!!! At any rate, good luck, hope you find a place that is challenging and fun.
    haha sorry glek i tried getting him to transfer to but he didnt want to :P
    Grimshar (AKA Grimbeast) R11 Guardian Brandywine, Huckleberryfinn R4 Hobbit Guardian Elendilmir ,Emboscada R6 Hunter Elendilmir, Bashshap R7 Reaver Elendilmir, Kaluwa R6 Warg Brandywine, and Arakhnophobic R7 Weaver Landroval

Wth grim I come back when you do and then You leave me I mean I secretly came back for you gosh I hope you step on a Lego and then touch the metal part of a seatbelt on a hot summer day... I'm gonna miss you

Send me a mail when you get there mate!

Take care Grimmy
    [CENTER][URL="http://s39.photobucket.com/user/Stormrage007/media/2r2ty8h_zps04809b91.png.html"][IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e158/Stormrage007/2r2ty8h_zps04809b91.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Voinamainen - Khall - Shattersoul - Velox - Thaydron - Hadesdoom - Akinaard - Illshot - Morthane - Doomhound

[/CENTER]

elendilmir is pretty dumb now too, and has been for a while. its honestly time to move on to something else, and i dont mean that as a troll. archeage and wildstar are both supposed to be really good.
    Arathain
    The Majinist of Buus

Quote Originally Posted by xParamore View Post
    elendilmir is pretty dumb now too, and has been for a while. its honestly time to move on to something else, and i dont mean that as a troll. archeage and wildstar are both supposed to be really good.
    The only players that kept quality of this game are either irrelevant in the function of the moors or are gone. That's sadly the reality of pretty much all servers at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Untg99 View Post
    The only players that kept quality of this game are either irrelevant in the function of the moors or are gone. That's sadly the reality of pretty much all servers at the moment.
    Not on Withy.
    And @ the OP, if your new server doesnt work out for you, we will be happy to have you on Withywindle!
    Withywindle characters-Caesaran (warden), Dernudan (Lore master)
    Brandywine characters- Dernudan (champion), Denthur (guardian), Delphinianic(captain)

Quote Originally Posted by Dernudan View Post
    Not on Withy.
    And @ the OP, if your new server doesnt work out for you, we will be happy to have you on Withywindle!
    Or Vilya!! ;P

bro. what do you do nowadays? hit me up
    Arathain
    The Majinist of Buus

Trapped in a community of cells, commonly referred to as a body, which is located in Ireland
    Not on Withy.
    hmmmmmm.. I's got toons on Withy.......... maybe time to log in there again?
    When I gave Withy a go it was pretty calm there in the moors, but that's quite a while ago. Better time zone for me, or so I think, Withy being a former EU server. Think I shall check my toons there toady and have a sneak about

Not on Withy.
    Must be a rarity. The influential creeps/freeps that respected and adequately supported all styles of play from the servers I've been on I was able to count on my fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by xParamore View Post
    bro. what do you do nowadays? hit me up
    Been playing on E more again just to pass time. Trying to yet again squeeze out what fun there is to be had. Suiting characters up and hoping that scaling gets a revamp so I never have to update their gear again! Probably a fantasy, but would be a dream come true.

On the flip-side I'm at uni full-time and just got engaged last week. 8-month engagement too, so I'm pretty stoked

What are you up to these days?

Must be a rarity. The influential creeps/freeps that respected and adequately supported all styles of play from the servers I've been on I was able to count on my fingers.

Been playing on E more again just to pass time. Trying to yet again squeeze out what fun there is to be had. Suiting characters up and hoping that scaling gets a revamp so I never have to update their gear again! Probably a fantasy, but would be a dream come true.

On the flip-side I'm at uni full-time and just got engaged last week. 8-month engagement too, so I'm pretty stoked

What are you up to these days?
    grats bro. ive been playing the archeage alpha. its pretty much everything an mmo has ever needed to be. kudos to the koreans for upping the ante. ill pm you the new vent. drop by sometime.
    Arathain
    The Majinist of Buus