We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    The Celebratory title

    I don't use Facebook and missed out on the Celebratory title because of it. I know it's a long shot but does anyone have a spare code that never got used I could bum off you, please? I would really like to get that title. Thanks in advance if anyone does.
    You gotta chill to take it to the next level.

  2. #2
    Success already! There was a second run of codes here https://www.facebook.com/LOTRO/app_289745554373280 and I made a trash account to get one with. Get 'em while you can.
    You gotta chill to take it to the next level.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Swansea, Wales
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyRogersMcFreely View Post
    Success already! There was a second run of codes here https://www.facebook.com/LOTRO/app_289745554373280 and I made a trash account to get one with. Get 'em while you can.
    The campaign is already over, it tells me :-(. Very unhappy seeing it was only yesterday that this was posted as open.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Krillarbran View Post
    The campaign is already over, it tells me :-(. Very unhappy seeing it was only yesterday that this was posted as open.
    They do this stuff to encourage people to use their social media pages. If you don't bother (as I don't), you miss out. No big deal. It's just a title. I'm sure you have a bank of dozens of titles to choose from.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by maxjenius View Post
    They do this stuff to encourage people to use their social media pages. If you don't bother (as I don't), you miss out. No big deal. It's just a title. I'm sure you have a bank of dozens of titles to choose from.
    I got a code, but now how do I claim it? Just type it in chat in game, just like that?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Strovolas View Post
    I got a code, but now how do I claim it? Just type it in chat in game, just like that?
    Go Here:
    https://myaccount.turbine.com/index.php
    log in. Apply the code to your lotro account.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Yula_the_Mighty View Post
    Go Here:
    https://myaccount.turbine.com/index.php
    log in. Apply the code to your lotro account.
    Got it, thanks!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    148
    I've found that following LOTRO on Facebook keeps me better informed than scrolling through the LOTRO website. Also handy when things break and the site isn't accessible -- which is why they urge people to follow them there or via Twitter. And that's really all I use social media for -- following pages of interest to keep tabs on them all in one place. I recommend following one or the other, as far as LOTRO goes. It's been useful.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#009966][FONT=franklin gothic medium][SIZE=3][I][FONT=palatino linotype]I can understand your anger at me, but what could you possibly have against the horse I rode in on?[/FONT][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=franklin gothic medium][SIZE=3]--------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/FONT][COLOR=#cc9933][FONT=franklin gothic medium][SIZE=3]
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#ffcc66]> [/COLOR][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ffcc66][FONT=franklin gothic medium]Founder of [/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=franklin gothic medium][U][URL="http://legacyofnarsilion.guildlaunch.com/"][COLOR=#99ff99]Legacy of Narsilion[/COLOR][/URL][/U][COLOR=#ffcc66] <[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff6600]- [FONT=franklin gothic medium][SIZE=2]Extra Life Gamer | [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][U][URL="http://www.extra-life.org/participant/89904"][COLOR=#ff0033]Captain[/COLOR][/URL][/U][COLOR=#ff6600][FONT=franklin gothic medium], [+INT] Intelligence Modifiers -[/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=franklin gothic medium]--------------------------------------------------[/FONT][/CENTER]

  9. #9
    Arg! the titles go so fast even when you know to look for them!

    i'd like to add in a plea for any extra code as well please! ^_^

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload