We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

MC purchase list?

How can we verify purchases made with Mithril Coins? When done with Turbine Points, I get an e-mail (that I save) which details exactly what has been purchased and for how much. With Mithril Coins, a purchase made doesn't appear to me to leave a trail.

For instance, I am quite sure I purchased the Lalia's Store travel perk on most of my characters. I say most, because it's possible that I didn't purchase one on a "mule" but I'm quite sure that my four "main" playable characters, all over 85 (and all at 85 at the last cap) had that travel perk purchased with MC. Now, it seems missing on one of them. In fact, on my add on, I had that travel skill "active" so that it would be in the list, but it's missing.

I have absolutely no idea when it did so. I don't use it often, but I'd like to know if there exists a log of what was purchased and when so that I can make sure that I don't have something go missing and also don't make an accusation of something missing when I didn't purchase it to begin with.

Unfortunately, I don't think there is any kind of confirmation/receipt for MC purchases. It is one of the things I've seen suggested by players.

If you can say when you bought the perk, your best bet might be contacting Turbine and having them check. And from now on, note down all MC purchases.

Unless there's a chat message that comes up that you can log, like "Purchased xyz for nn Mithril Coins.", it would be a manual process like Thornglen indicated. Such as keeping a spreadsheet or using paper and pen/pencil to keep track of it.
    "Everyone's got one. Better to be a smart one than a dumb one." - me
    "It's people like you that [I]think[/I] you know everything that give those of us that [I]do[/I] a bad name." - me
    "Eat, drink, and be Merry, 'cause Pippin was a fool of a Took."

A way to check up MC spending (like one currently can do with TP spendings for last two months) would be a good thing.

Especially with the current troubles with Hobbit presents ...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000163bef/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Thank you, Turbine, for listening and giving us an opt-out of FE! Good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Hatter_of_Bree View Post
    A way to check up MC spending (like one currently can do with TP spendings for last two months) would be a good thing.

Especially with the current troubles with Hobbit presents ...
    What are the troubles with hobbit presents?

Quote Originally Posted by Thornglen View Post
    What are the troubles with hobbit presents?
    I'm not sure if the person you quoted is talking about the same thing, but I've had a problem with being charged MC for Hobbit Presents when it clearly said 'Free'. This happened to me right after the daily reset (when daily quests reset, VIP bonus XP is given, and the next day's Hobbit Present becomes available). The box for my Hobbit Present popped up on the side of the screen. I clicked it, saw I was due a free silver present, clicked that, boom, got charged MC for it. When I said something about it to other people online in my kinship, a couple of others said they'd had the same thing happen to them in the past. Basically, don't open a Hobbit Present right away when they first become available for the day because you can be charged MC for it.

Exactly that. Happened top me twive before i caught up.

I did submib /bug report upon it, but if things happen to you, please bug it too.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000163bef/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Thank you, Turbine, for listening and giving us an opt-out of FE! Good work!