We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by GozmitJosh View Post
    My hunter has become a tad squishy now that i have entered west rohan, level 94 atm against level 88-90 mobs and i am taking much more damage than i usually have before. I haven't had the time yet to properly pour over the recent changes and recheck my virtues since they haven't been changed since i came out of mirkwood. But here are my stats....

Damage Type
    Physical-10,608 (42.7% reduction)
    Tactical-2,441 (19.8% reduction)

VIRTUALS
    Compassion-12
    Charity-13
    Zeal-9
    Discipline-8
    Empathy-11
    Would be nice if you had good level Innocence instead of Discipline. Apart from that you have all the good physmit virtues, so looks ok for landscape questing.

Quote Originally Posted by Giseldah View Post
    Would be nice if you had good level Innocence instead of Discipline. Apart from that you have all the good physmit virtues, so looks ok for landscape questing.
    Just checked, i have a level 13 innocence so swapping that out, also noticed a big boost when i finally equipped my level 95 gear i had waiting.

Morale went up ~2K
    Agility went up 800
    Vitality went up 700
    Critical rating went up 4K
    Physical mastery is now over 30K 85% melee increase, 130% ranged increase
    Physical mitigation went up 2K

So hopefully with my bow DPS increase it should close the gap more.
    ASUS P8Z77-V LK - Quad Core i5 3470 3.20GHz - 8Gb RAM - GTX 660 Ti 2GB (SLI) - Windows 10 64-bit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2