We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Error 0x80004005 failed to queue for login server.

Hello there I am a returning LOTRO player have an account and have it up to date.
    However when I try to log in I get the 0x80004005 failed to log into server.. now my firewalls are fine as is my BT infinity Router.

I know it is something to do with account over my game as my friend still plays and he could not log in using my account on his pc, yet I could log into his and play using my pc..

So anyone please throw me a bone as the bloody help area is a minefield.

Has my account been scrapped or deleted due to inactivity or?

I am premium account.

Any help would be greatly received.
    Thank you.

http://support.turbine.com/link/port...ine-to-connect

If you are still receiving this error message, it can be caching of the connection. In that instance, try flushing your DNS.

Start by power cycling your router and/or modem by unplugging them, wait 10 to 20 seconds, then plugging them back in
    Once those have reset themselves, click on the "Start" button and then click on "All Programs" and "Accessories"
    In the menu, find the "Command Prompt" icon, right-click it and choose Run as Administrator. If this option is not listed, simply left-click the command prompt icon instead.
    (Windows 8 users: Hold down the Windows key and press "X" and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the list.)
    On the Command Prompt window that pops up, type the command below exactly as it appears, hitting the enter key afterward:

ipconfig /flushdns

"I never feed trolls and I don't read spam" - Weird Al Yankovic

Thank you for prompt reply but I am unsure if it is that, as I stated I can't log in with my details... however if I put my friends user name and PW in it starts up straight away on my computer?

Yet on my details it hangs at that error message and ive upgraded my account now..?

"I never feed trolls and I don't read spam" - Weird Al Yankovic

anyone have a fix for this? ive done everything i could possibly find and i still have this frigging error ! ,,, its been 2 and a half years since i quit lotro because i got tired of stuff like this , please , get rid of your launcher lol ...

is there a fix yet?

What I have noticed so far is my premium account that I have had for many years is the account that will not log in. It keeps getting the 0x80004005 'Getting in line to connect' error. Also the forum for this "premium" account is banned for about 30 years with no reason given, even though I don't ever remember using the forum for the premium account. I went ahead and created a new account, "free account" and I have no problems logging in. I am also able get into the forums with the new "free account". I went ahead and upgraded the "premium" account to "VIP" because I thought that was why I wasn't able to log in. The upgrade to VIP made NO difference, still getting the 0x80004005 error. So this issue is obviously account bound. I have a ticket in... hopefully I'll get a reply soon.

Same Issue. But proof it is an Account Issue

I have been having this exact same issue for a year now. I have done all that is listed here in the forums and the knowledge base to fix it. Nothing works. As of today it occurs using my main account. But if I simply change my login to my second account it connects and I am able to play on that account. Same computer same settings. This shows that this is definitely an account Issue. Would love to hear from a company rep on this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by kishpu View Post
    I have been having this exact same issue for a year now. I have done all that is listed here in the forums and the knowledge base to fix it. Nothing works. As of today it occurs using my main account. But if I simply change my login to my second account it connects and I am able to play on that account. Same computer same settings. This shows that this is definitely an account Issue. Would love to hear from a company rep on this issue.
    Have you raised an Account Support ticket? Or better yet, called them?
    TANSTAAFL