We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Where was Gondor when the Westfold Fell?

So, during my casual stroll through the forums today, I, once again, noticed more "Creeps are OP" posts/threads/etc. I thought to myself, "I've never seen this many complaint threads before! Not even during the oh-so wretched days of RoI!"

Of course, back then, it was mainly Creeps doing the posting, with Freeps either replying with "l2p" or "suck it up" or some variation. Now that the tides of turned, every other post is a Freep complaining about balance. Some with forum names I've never even seen before, and I am on the forums quite often as most of you probably know. They haven't even had the proper time to adjust to the update, but they were already complaining. Heck, I've even seen defilers complaining about their own classes, but I have yet to see threads from Minis or Captains complaining that their heals are too much.

(/sarcasm off....somewhat)

Defilers need to be nerfed. That is definitely true. But so do Mini's and Captains. The heals are off the chart right now, and I don't know what Turbine was thinking (lol) by continuing to increase the healing output for these classes. But I digress. The point of this cleverly worded thread is to ask a question; a question for all those unfamiliar forum names popping up, claiming to be "champions of balance":

Where were you before? If you care so much about balance, why weren't you around when Freeps had it easy?

Heck, I've even seen defilers complaining about their own classes, but I have yet to see threads from Minis or Captains complaining that their heals are too much.
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

Quote Originally Posted by Selebrimbor View Post
    So, during my casual stroll through the forums today, I, once again, noticed more "Creeps are OP" posts/threads/etc. I thought to myself, "I've never seen this many complaint threads before! Not even during the oh-so wretched days of RoI!"

Of course, back then, it was mainly Creeps doing the posting, with Freeps either replying with "l2p" or "suck it up" or some variation. Now that the tides of turned, every other post is a Freep complaining about balance. Some with forum names I've never even seen before, and I am on the forums quite often as most of you probably know. They haven't even had the proper time to adjust to the update, but they were already complaining. Heck, I've even seen defilers complaining about their own classes, but I have yet to see threads from Minis or Captains complaining that their heals are too much.

(/sarcasm off....somewhat)

Defilers need to be nerfed. That is definitely true. But so do Mini's and Captains. The heals are off the chart right now, and I don't know what Turbine was thinking (lol) by continuing to increase the healing output for these classes. But I digress. The point of this cleverly worded thread is to ask a question; a question for all those unfamiliar forum names popping up, claiming to be "champions of balance":

Where were you before? If you care so much about balance, why weren't you around when Freeps had it easy?

Heck, I've even seen defilers complaining about their own classes, but I have yet to see threads from Minis or Captains complaining that their heals are too much.
    wowowow I had a right to complain about my heals? I thought they were supposed to be low and not efficient, I guess I didnt caught the meme *Going to Cappy forums to complain about cappy heals not being on par with current state of moors*

You clearly haven't been looking in all your time in the pvmp forums.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

but I have yet to see threads from Minis or Captains complaining that their heals are too much.
    I could probably link a dozen, if you want.
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
    I could probably link a dozen, if you want.
    Im lurking these forums for far too long now, and there isnt the same amount of Minis (only) threads complaining how OP they are *for all these years* like defilers and creep players post now.

You will not see me making a thread about how spider is OP now, (if you played it, you would all comment more spiders than you comment defis) cause i know big nerf is incoming either way.
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by sarefx View Post
    wowowow I had a right to complain about my heals? I thought they were supposed to be low and not efficient, I guess I didnt caught the meme *Going to Cappy forums to complain about cappy heals not being on par with current state of moors*
    Several Captains in my kinship can put out some pretty nice healing in blue-line.
    Samuel

Firstly, you guys are taking this waaay to seriously. This post was mostly sarcastic. The title didn't give that away?

Secondly, as you probably noticed, is the hint of seriousness in this post. I'm not calling out anyone in particular. The people who I'm referencing know who they are. If you indeed one of those who always pushed for balance (like Spelunker here), and you know it, then this post obviously is not addressed to you.

And lastly, Bond, in all seriousness, please link me them.
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.