We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Nothing like alittle Air Superiority

No Idea how I did this... was running to DG and poof....
    Sadly I didnt have the altitude to assault GV

Sabian- Hunter85
    All warfare is based on deception

It's simply one of the many bugs Turbine hasn't had time or money to fix. I think it was late RoI or early RoR where I first started seeing people exclaim they were flying. It's a cool bug, but you can't do anything once you're flying.

The flying bug is akin to the fog bug but more annoying. I actually really love the fog bug.
    Don't let the join date fool you, I've been playing since August 2010.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Yt9pET8.png[/IMG]

I loved the flying bug
    Pilot IRL. So I was quite happy... I just wish I could do it again on my BA
    Sabian- Hunter85

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmicusthegreen View Post
    It's simply one of the many bugs Turbine hasn't had time or money to fix. I think it was late RoI or early RoR where I first started seeing people exclaim they were flying. It's a cool bug, but you can't do anything once you're flying.

The flying bug is akin to the fog bug but more annoying. I actually really love the fog bug.

Any ranged class with this bug can help protect/fight/heal the top floor of any keep, assault the front Grams or GV, and lastly if you are a freep you can in fact break in to grams with this bug. Not a super important fix but hopefully it will be fixed.
    Elendilmir - Skeev, Skeevlaf, Skeex, Honeybadgyr

So jealous...

I've been waiting to get this bug for years and never been so lucky.

I just want to get a look at the areas from that perspective. It's awesome.

I would pay TP/MC to get this, even if it meant I became invisible and unable to interact with the landscape.

If you taken any more screenies please post them.
    WHY DO PEOPLE WHO KNOW THE LEAST, KNOW IT THE LOUDEST?

Quote Originally Posted by Academy View Post
    Any ranged class with this bug can help protect/fight/heal the top floor of any keep, assault the front Grams or GV, and lastly if you are a freep you can in fact break in to grams with this bug. Not a super important fix but hopefully it will be fixed.
    Not always true. From what I've seen/experienced there's always been different heights you can get bugged at. Sometimes I've been bugged so high that I couldn't hit anything. Other times, I've only been 20m from the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by themannweb View Post
    Not always true. From what I've seen/experienced there's always been different heights you can get bugged at. Sometimes I've been bugged so high that I couldn't hit anything. Other times, I've only been 20m from the ground.
    Interesting. I've had this bug 5 or so times now and the height has stayed the same the 3 times I cataloged it.

Edit: but thinking back on it every time i had the bug it started at GV, so maybe my experience is based solely on my control.
    Elendilmir - Skeev, Skeevlaf, Skeex, Honeybadgyr

Quote Originally Posted by Academy View Post
    You can, but now there is one shotter in middle of grams that waits for you
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

I've had it happen to my Warg twice in under 10 minutes. Was funny as the second time I followed a hunter around Crude TA just waiting for him to track me to see if he could shoot me down.

What's really nice is the views you get from so high up. Definitely worth take a screenshot or 2 when it happens.
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ff00]Ours is not to wonder what is fair in life, but to take what we have and make cat ears for cute girls to wear[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#b22222]Toshirat R8 BA, Nerfbatzergrat R7 Reaver, Arliknakh R6warg[/COLOR][COLOR=#add8e6], Mihall 100Captain, Tarhigen 100LM, Kalaeya 95RK,Sume 85Champ, Theophilea 85Warden, Toboe 65Hunter, Cheza 40Burg, Koriana 40Guard, Kumako 16 Beorning
    [/COLOR]

I nice pleasant flyby of grimwood. Off screen but I saw freeps incoming and called them out... Again, no BA, so no 'Drone' Strikes on their healer

I still want to recreate it so I can be that dead uruk inside GV.
    And yes... I did try to escape down the hoardale, but an invisible wall stopped me... other wise OH ####, THERE IS A WL killing freeps in GA
    Sabian- Hunter85