We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lalia lacks a list of stuff to buy.

I don't even know who to /poke about this - store? It's certainly mithril coins.

I want one specific item. The item is not on display inside the market. The item is not Ceremonial. The item is not listed with any NPC in there.

How do you go about finding the Lalia exclusives?

Quote Originally Posted by Macroscian View Post
    I don't even know who to /poke about this - store? It's certainly mithril coins.

I want one specific item. The item is not on display inside the market. The item is not Ceremonial. The item is not listed with any NPC in there.

How do you go about finding the Lalia exclusives?
    Do you know what the item name is, or can you post a screencap?

Quote Originally Posted by frickinmuck View Post
    Do you know what the item name is, or can you post a screencap?
    The list of actual Lalia exclusives is EXTREMELY small. mostly they're ceremonial versions of otherwise difficult to acquire items (at least they were when first rotated in)..

Put up a screenshot here or in the Cosmetic Subforum and hopefully I or someone else can ID the piece for you =)
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

This is the cosmetics blog info I find about the chest.

Chest: Jacket of the Woods, black dye (Lalia’s Market, cosmetic)
    Legs: Leggings of the Seven Stars, black dye (Annuminas Light Set, Cosmetics Vendor)

The Seven Stars barter is of course readily available at classic vendor. The chest piece with that set is a robe and not a jacket and the legs just doesn't show. (By the way, it looks far better green than black!)

I just can't find it anywhere in the Lalia market and I think that is a store issue and not a cosmetics issue.
    When I'm ready to shop, it should be available! Instead spent 30 minutes wondering if I had somehow missed part of the mithril barter shop, running around trying to get assistance from others who might be more used to the layout of the place and generally having a miserable time instead of plying the game.

The item is correctly named in the blog - it is the exact name shown when I inspected a character to see what the chest piece was. When I sent a PM, he had logged off.
    Last edited by Macroscian; Apr 22 2014 at 02:05 AM.

This chestpiece is one of the few items in Lotro that is/was *exclusive* to Lalia's market. Unfortunately it is no longer on display, thus there is no way to obtain it currently. The best you can hope for is that it will be rotated back in at some point.
    Find my Lotro outfits @ www.cosmeticlotro.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    This chestpiece is one of the few items in Lotro that is/was *exclusive* to Lalia's market. Unfortunately it is no longer on display, thus there is no way to obtain it currently. The best you can hope for is that it will be rotated back in at some point.
    Thank you =) I spent some time talking to people on the two RP servers about it and finally accepted that the stuff isn't available for buying. Well I say 'accepted' I mean 'learned, went through a series of angry spasms and logged off' haha. No, not really. Just irksome since I've looked for a good shirt a lot. I've used Jacket of the shadefinder and jacket of the...long road? winding road? GR quest rewards anyway - and just can't find any that dyes very well. This will still not be in the 'plain shirt with long sleeves and no weird details' but it's a new (new to me) fun extra option. Yes, it has two weird fields and yes it has loads of pattern but it's a nice extra!

Thanks again.

If you want something that is pretty similar in appearance, there's Nenuial's Jacket at the Classic skirm vendor