We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Next step in moors tweaking

Firepower and heals on creepside if fine atm, comparable to freepside. With this two goals reached devs should now reduce creep morale pool. -50% of current values should be a good start to test things.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

WHOA
    way too much
    Withywindle characters-Caesaran (warden), Dernudan (Lore master)
    Brandywine characters- Dernudan (champion), Denthur (guardian), Delphinianic(captain)

Quote Originally Posted by Dernudan View Post
    WHOA
    way too much
    OFC is way to much, but as i said its a good start, for BR testing with next update. 3-4 builds of BR with tweaking creep morale pool and we should have this mistycal 'feel of balance'.

This should work if people would like to test things on BR instead of checking 'how EZ i can run atm' (ganking, zerging etc.)
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

I was on BR, the balance is much better than before. However, reducing morale by that margin is just crazy.
    Withywindle characters-Caesaran (warden), Dernudan (Lore master)
    Brandywine characters- Dernudan (champion), Denthur (guardian), Delphinianic(captain)

Rather than a -50% morale debuff to creeps, I'd like to see a -50% outgoing healing modifier on every player in the moors.
    Cheiftain Ashtu-1, Defiler of Landroval
    Master Guardsman Jythro, Captain of Silverlode

Taking the moors-scaling system out of the paws of the oxford lab rats, and into the hands of someone capable of critical thought might be a positive step.