We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Smile Looking for RP Buddies on Laurelin and Landroval

Hello!

I am not sure how well this advert will work, but I thought it couldn't hurt? I am an experienced roleplayer searching for some other people with whom to RP. I am native to Landroval, and have loads of characters there, of every race (though most of my characters are the race of Man), so I likely have one that would suit your character(s). I haven't played on Laurelin as much, but I am interested in returning. I have a Breeish and a Gondorian character there, both female. I am willing to created different characters, too, if need be.

I'm looking for nice, no drama people who like to write stories--I can promise you the same from me. If you're interested, and you're on Landroval, feel free to send me a PM here or send a mail to Orchil in game. If you're on Laurelin and are interested, feel free to send me a PM here or send a mail to Suibhne in game. I promise I'll check my mail frequently. If there's anything else that you need to know about my characters or any questions you may have, don't hesitate to ask. Thanks so much, and I look forward to RPing with you!

Gloompeach

I know some people who will roleplay with you!

The Free Folk
    A kinless roleplay community on the Landroval server.
    "And we dance to the merriment of all."

Quote Originally Posted by Gloompeach View Post
    Hello!

I am not sure how well this advert will work, but I thought it couldn't hurt? I am an experienced roleplayer searching for some other people with whom to RP. I am native to Landroval, and have loads of characters there, of every race (though most of my characters are the race of Man), so I likely have one that would suit your character(s). I haven't played on Laurelin as much, but I am interested in returning. I have a Breeish and a Gondorian character there, both female. I am willing to created different characters, too, if need be.

I'm looking for nice, no drama people who like to write stories--I can promise you the same from me. If you're interested, and you're on Landroval, feel free to send me a PM here or send a mail to Orchil in game. If you're on Laurelin and are interested, feel free to send me a PM here or send a mail to Suibhne in game. I promise I'll check my mail frequently. If there's anything else that you need to know about my characters or any questions you may have, don't hesitate to ask. Thanks so much, and I look forward to RPing with you!

Gloompeach
    I suppose I am a bit uncertain yet what you are looking for. Are you seeking a Kinship that includes or encourages story telling, perhaps by providing space on their bulletin board for player stories? Are you looking to form such a kinship? Or are you, perhaps, simply seeking people with whom to share those stories in some other venue?

What sort of RP interests you? There are a range of styles, from those who spend their days in the Prancing Pony RPing conflict and confrontation with any who walk through the door all the way to the happy Hobbits dancing the night away sharing jokes and pies, plus a range of other styles in between. If you are interested in character stories the Laurelin Archives is a great resource, there is a link in the Laurelin sub-forum here.
    Miss Rubysue Boggs - Laurelin Server
    Wandering Woodworker and Inadvertent Adventurer

Hey there. Sorry it took so long to answer. I'm not interested in kinships so much as individuals. Basically people with whom I can RP in the long-term. I have a great many characters and ideas for a great many more, so I'm looking for people who have characters who would mesh well with mine. This is for in-game RP.

I'm not new to the game or to RP. In fact, I've been consistently RPing in the game for about three years now. I am just looking for people without OOC-drama, who like to write stories with other people, in the game. It doesn't exactly matter where it takes place (in the game), just so long as we're compatible. I like plots and random interactions just as much, and I'm very interested in interpersonal relationships, so there's that. Thanks for your advice. I'll look into the Laurelin Archives.