Hello!

I am not sure how well this advert will work, but I thought it couldn't hurt? I am an experienced roleplayer searching for some other people with whom to RP. I am native to Landroval, and have loads of characters there, of every race (though most of my characters are the race of Man), so I likely have one that would suit your character(s). I haven't played on Laurelin as much, but I am interested in returning. I have a Breeish and a Gondorian character there, both female. I am willing to created different characters, too, if need be.

I'm looking for nice, no drama people who like to write stories--I can promise you the same from me. If you're interested, and you're on Landroval, feel free to send me a PM here or send a mail to Orchil in game. If you're on Laurelin and are interested, feel free to send me a PM here or send a mail to Suibhne in game. I promise I'll check my mail frequently. If there's anything else that you need to know about my characters or any questions you may have, don't hesitate to ask. Thanks so much, and I look forward to RPing with you!

Gloompeach