We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Add Ettenmoors as a quest pack

So guys they replied to my thread on defiler scaling a while ago, they've done that, jolly good. Moving on:

Just my suggestion, not sure what it's like on all the other servers but on crick it's just a gv camp all the time atm. Sure us freeps get destroyed, 30ish v5s don't work very well, we snuck out after a bit of a battering but the creeps tracked us down, a zerg came down from the heavens (TR REZ) We shat ourselves and watched on in horror. I beleive the balance is at a good stage right now, maybe something bumped up for freeps a bit like mits or something not sure. But on my server THERE IS NOT ENOUGH FREEPS so of course creeps are dominating at the moment. We need MORE freeps and I think that adding the ettenmoors as a buyable quest pack through the lotro store will help balance pvmp by evening out the playercount for both sides. This will bring more enjoyment for all having good even fights and not boring rez camps when one side just logs or leaves the moors.
    Sure my creep friends, we may be a bit biased "they did it to us for a long time and we want revenge!" That's not my point.

Please comment on what it's like on your server and if you think this would be a good idea to be implemented, cheers!
    Last edited by Hayden102; Apr 19 2014 at 05:58 AM.
    Kornakhas -Defiler, Korbashburz -Reaver, Kortdogestyle -Warg, Kornquickscopamlg - Black Arrow, Kornslurpyourblood - Weaver -Pyrrhic
    Kortahl-Captain, Korthillion-Rune-Keeper, Korthro-Lore Master, Korthallion-Minstrel, Kormornoroth-Champion - The Dark Legion

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden102 View Post
    So guys they replied to my thread on defiler scaling a while ago, they've done that, jolly good. Moving on:

Just my suggestion, not sure what it's like on all the other servers but on crick it's just a gv camp all the time atm. Sure us freeps get destroyed, 30ish v5s don't work very well, we snuck out after a bit of a battering but the creeps tracked us down, a zerg came down from the heavens (TR REZ) We shat ourselves and watched on in horror. I beleive the balance is at a good stage right now, maybe something bumped up for freeps a bit like mits or something not sure. But on my server THERE IS NOT ENOUGH FREEPS so of course creeps are dominating at the moment. We need MORE freeps and I think that adding the ettenmoors as a buyable quest pack through the lotro store will help balance pvmp by evening out the playercount for both sides. This will bring more enjoyment for all having good even fights and not boring rez camps when one side just logs or leaves the moors.
    Sure my creep friends, we may be a bit biased "they did it to us for a long time and we want revenge!" That's not my point.

Please comment on what it's like on your server and if you think this would be a good idea to be implemented, cheers!
    GV camp or like no creeps to be found-meneldor. we have a few raid heavy tribes and freep count is extremely down
    [URL=http://s88.photobucket.com/user/csmoltz/media/sig-lotro2_zpsc635dbd5.jpg.html][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k183/csmoltz/sig-lotro2_zpsc635dbd5.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

It's easy moders switching to creep side now that they are stronger.

Several in my pvp-centric kin switched to creeps after U13 as there just weren't enough to fight; we're happy now to be back freep side and having good fights and getting rolled some times. Eventually creeps will figure out that not having anyone to fight is boring and they'll either find something else to do or switch back to freep and numbers should balance out better.