We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    As stated above, they don't man.

Have to add something, wardens 2x12.5% and grave wound stack, tested it on my WL yesterday with some freep fellows.
    Ok good to know. I obviously didn't read closely enough, I see it now, derp.
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

STOP THE PRESS!!!!

Are freeps actually looking at ways of countering creep healing and adopting to the changes, looking at using tactics in pvp, and considering their options?

There is a god.

Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    STOP THE PRESS!!!!

Are freeps actually looking at ways of countering creep healing and adopting to the changes, looking at using tactics in pvp, and considering their options?

There is a god.
    Man, that's the second time you post a non-informative post on this thread... i would like to keep it clear if possible.

And FYI, im a creep player.

How cool would it be to have a roughly evenly distributed method across classes of applying healing debuffs, much like how the majority of classes have CC breaks now
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Wardens can put up to -55% incoming healing debuff. 2 different skills. Will explain more later.

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    150% is what it takes to nullify a r15 creep, which is why i chose the value. freeps require 130%, both sides have readily available ways to increase incoming healing values by healing classes so these values wouldn't nullify all sources of healing. The +inc healing attached to creep BFPs is a pretty poorly thought out addition to the BFP system to be frank, in which case a 110% cap on -inc healing debuffs would be better (since freeps are rarely able to itemize for more than about +10%)

I never said it should be limited to one side. DS should stack with blight and agonizing maul, just not multiple sources of the same debuff for either side.

The point is the moors is becoming a a massive healfest dryhump session and for me at least that makes the game suck. I could care less about dying, and I greatly value what a skilled healer brings to the table, but when there is no limitation on how many people can take part in a fight, and no limitation on which classes get involved, ridiculous overhealing becomes a gamebreaking problem. Allowing more potent useage of inc healing debuffs would be one viable way to reduce the craptastic turn group fights have taken in the moors. I'm fine with creepside getting more sources of inc heal debuffs as well, maybe -25% for 10-15s for WLs Black speech and BAs In your face (tied to traits)?
    Bas need a debuff on VT or on a new skill like merciful shot

[Tangaar Captain R 7][Barukhazad Minstrel R 9]

Quote Originally Posted by Tangaar View Post
    Bas need a debuff on VT or on a new skill like merciful shot
    I'd argue that there are already enough good things attached to VT. I don't have a problem with adding another BA skill as the class' dps rotations seem like they could use some rounding out, but another morale gated one that presumably hits at least moderately hard and also applies a -inc healing debuff doesn't make sense to me. 2 of creepside's best dps skills are already morale gated (Dev strike, Revenge), adding another powerful one seems like it has the potential to just make going below 50% morale a death sentence for a freep.

I'm also not happy with the idea of a ranged inc healing debuff on a class with the potential offered by hinder/kiting (note that I think blue line hunters are an abomination in the moors). And if WLs were given an inc healing debuff on black speech, creepside would already have multiple ranged -inc healing debuffs, which I feel further justifies forcing BAs into melee to use theirs.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

I'd argue that there are already enough good things attached to VT. I don't have a problem with adding another BA skill as the class' dps rotations seem like they could use some rounding out, but another morale gated one that presumably hits at least moderately hard and also applies a -inc healing debuff doesn't make sense to me. 2 of creepside's best dps skills are already morale gated (Dev strike, Revenge), adding another powerful one seems like it has the potential to just make going below 50% morale a death sentence for a freep.

I'm also not happy with the idea of a ranged inc healing debuff on a class with the potential offered by hinder/kiting (note that I think blue line hunters are an abomination in the moors). And if WLs were given an inc healing debuff on black speech, creepside would already have multiple ranged -inc healing debuffs, which I feel further justifies forcing BAs into melee to use theirs.
    I usually consider my gorup mates dead already when they drop below 50%. But then again, I'm fighting against the odds (in numbers), so that makes it even more true.
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

It really doesnt have to be that strong as vt. But having a moderate dmg like IPT. I said that cause i find it a bit out of place having a -inc in the In your face its a melee after all

[Tangaar Captain R 7][Barukhazad Minstrel R 9]

yeah wardens do have 2 the 4 spear lord armor set- gotta stack it twice for -25% and it last 30 seconds. the other is from the Boars rush line and its -10% (can stack 3 times) for a duration of 10 seconds

however a few things we did learn on meneldor.

1.Spearlord set debuff does not restack( basically if u do the debuff twice it last for 30 seconds and can not be reapplied till it wears off)

2. previously applied hots are not effected by incoming heal debuffs so if u debuff something that's hotted up by a defiler as long as they keep those hots ticking they are not actually being effected by - incoming heal debuff (a few defilers verified this for me)

however I was told that it was effecting rk hots, and warden self heals, minis etc. so if anyone has any more info on this would be appreciated because it would certainly change the strategy.

but this would certainly explain how 2 blue rank defilers could tank a raid of freeps rather sad on the freeps part
    Last edited by Lord_Cryptic; May 02 2014 at 04:11 AM.
    [URL=http://s88.photobucket.com/user/csmoltz/media/sig-lotro2_zpsc635dbd5.jpg.html][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k183/csmoltz/sig-lotro2_zpsc635dbd5.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Cryptic View Post
    I'll do the test right now, seems weird that defiler hots are the only one who aren't reduced by further application of -incH.

Edit: tested, and your fellow defilers were wrong, hots are reduced even if not refreshed. They may have been mistaken because of the inc-healing rating of high ranked creeps which is pretty strong and then feel like you're not really debuffed by -inc healing.
    Last edited by Gray; May 02 2014 at 05:44 AM.
    "My friends call me Gray, my enemies call for back-up" - GRay, 2003.
    "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" - GRay, 2012.

r11 warg, r9 reaver/BA/def, r8 WL/Weav. Freep destroyer since 1989.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    I'll do the test right now, seems weird that defiler hots are the only one who aren't reduced by further application of -incH.

Edit: tested, and your fellow defilers were wrong, hots are reduced even if not refreshed. They may have been mistaken because of the inc-healing rating of high ranked creeps which is pretty strong and then feel like you're not really debuffed by -inc healing.
    hmmm wonder if its the fungal spores trait then since it increases incoming healing by a %
    [URL=http://s88.photobucket.com/user/csmoltz/media/sig-lotro2_zpsc635dbd5.jpg.html][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k183/csmoltz/sig-lotro2_zpsc635dbd5.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by sarefx View Post
    Wardens can put up to -55% incoming healing debuff. 2 different skills. Will explain more later.
    Might I add how largely impractical it is to keep up both of these debuffs and still retain overall usefulness.

Quote Originally Posted by Untg99 View Post
    Might I add how largely impractical it is to keep up both of these debuffs and still retain overall usefulness.
    +1 one last 10 seconds and needs to be stacked 3 times, the other stacks twice and lasts 30 seconds

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2