We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Are There Still Any PvP Active Kins?

I've been hearing allot of fuss about PvP recently and heard it had something to do with unbalancing once again.
    I'm currently In SeriousBusiness Which awhile back ago used to be the top PvP Kin. I'm not sure if it still is anymore, and if not
    What kin still, even through this fuss, is active in the Moors? I MIGHT switch if something new pops up, but if not I guess I'll
    have to wait until PvP becomes less irritating.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203000000257fd9/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by jwmoyer08 View Post
    I've been hearing allot of fuss about PvP recently and heard it had something to do with unbalancing once again.
    I'm currently In SeriousBusiness Which awhile back ago used to be the top PvP Kin. I'm not sure if it still is anymore, and if not
    What kin still, even through this fuss, is active in the Moors? I MIGHT switch if something new pops up, but if not I guess I'll
    have to wait until PvP becomes less irritating.
    What server are you on??

Freeps- Deok lvl 95 Hunter
    Creeps - Cintona Rank 11 Darkblits Rank 7

Quote Originally Posted by motumbo View Post
    What server are you on??
    Gladden unless there is different serious business on different server that was a pvp kin
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01205000000090d20/signature.png]Alanthel-1[/charsig]

I can assure you there are no PvP kins on landy. The only PvP kin that I know of, is Entropy.

the best pvp kin in the world is asylum of dwarrowdelf

Quote Originally Posted by sarefx View Post
    i can assure you there are no pvp kins on landy. The only pvp kin that i know of, is entropy.
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

I can assure you there are no PvP kins on landy. The only PvP kin that I know of, is Entropy.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Great post, 10/10 would laugh again.
    Eniigmatik | Exploit

Quote Originally Posted by jwmoyer08 View Post
    it is due to the balancing not the unbalancing. it is actually about the most balanced it has been for RvR. The fuss you hear are the freeps that are not faceroll OP anymore and actually have to do more than hit 3 buttons to kill a creep.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrcsBane View Post

Great post, 10/10 would laugh again.
    o.0 What is wrong with entropy?