Let's count down the issues:
- Pets or npcs following you. Has existed for 5+ years and I assume bug reported thousands of times.
- Players being able to track you during the 10 second immunity timer. No idea if WAI. Never seen a dev or community manager comment. I assume bug reported hundreds of times.
- Random bug where a player can still see and hit you after hipsing/disappearing. I assume bug reported many times.
- Bug that appeared with HD release where skills go on CD but don't pop, usually when 2 skills hit simultaneously or too fast (my guess is it has something to do with the counter-macro exploit). Not specifically a hips/disappear bug but undoubtedly no class gets caught with their pants down like a burg or warg when hips/disappear fail them. I assume bug reported many times.
- Latest issue - reflect skills popping you out of stealth, even defensive skills like knives out bleeds. Seriously: you hit knives out to defend against a zerg and you get punished by being pooped out of stealth 10 seconds later. I haven't bugged it, it's likely WAI.
Seriously, you developers really don't want anyone playing the only viable remaining solo class, do you?