We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: For the Lulz

For the Lulz

So, another update is in the books. As expected, there are new complaint threads being posted every 5 minutes or so about how the game is still unbalanced for either Freepside or Creepside.

I honestly don't know why you guys are still bothering to complain on the forums. You should really expect this by now. This perpetual cycle of failed PvP "balancing" updates has been going on for years, and, yet, every time there is a new update, I see shock and awe on the forums. You know, or should know by now, that PvP will never be balanced. Even at it's best moments, PvP was still never truly balanced. It's just not gonna happen.

So let me get to the main point of this thread. You know that the game will never be balanced (or, once again, you should know if you don't) in terms of PvP. Solution? Stop taking PvP so seriously. Find other ways to make the game fun. Stop playing only to win. Play to have fun. Play for those awesome moments. The hilarious moments. Play for your fellow Freeps and Creeps that you enjoying seeing out in the Moors from day to day. Play for the lulz. It's just a game, after all, and an unbalanced one. There will always be one side that is "underpowered" or "overpowered" depending on which side you're asking. If you can't find yourself any "fun" moments in this game, then perhaps it's time to start asking yourself "is it time for me to move on?".

Just saying.
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

I am sure The Mustelidian would approve of this especially bright and shiny post that is full of good tidings and chock full of cheer.

for the laughs

i don't think anyone is going to listen to you, just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by germcell View Post
    i don't think anyone is going to listen to you, just sayin.
    I know no one is going to listen to me. I speak with logic :P.
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

I'm listening to you and I agree!
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by nubcat View Post
    I'm listening to you and I agree!
    +1

The original Valdez