We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Idea for a RP kinship on Landroval - is there anything like this yet?

I've been roleplaying for about a month with my elf, Elldelotha, on Landroval, and heartily enjoying it so far.

Last week, I decided to make a race of man lore-master from Rohan who likes to tame animals, and sells hand-crafted jewelry, but also to protect others around Middle-earth, even if that means fighting to do it.

Then I came upon an idea: is there a kinship for only race of man women characters (from any area in Middle-earth) who are warriors, yes, but also are interested in trade and crafting?

If not, I'm wanting to start a kin on Landroval, and if you have a woman character, I'd love for you to join!

Any feedback on this idea would be most welcome and appreciated!

-Makaia of Gladden (my main character )
    GLADDEN: Makaia GRD, Erchelm MIN, Ebonia WRD, Kaei RNK, Calielle LM - Rangers of the West

Never heard of one. And lots of women out there.

There were two female-character only kinships on Laurelin, one being the Maiden's Spear and I forget the name of the other one. It was a group of lady vigilantes though.

As for Landroval, I do not believe there are any in existence, so it'd definitely be good if you started one. They're a lot of fun to work with and figure out the group storyline.
    Last edited by Elben; Apr 17 2014 at 03:17 PM.