We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    My experience in the moors was that the fact that frees are getting killed is that they are not performing well in combat.

I had a great time in the Moors last night. Our fraid was trying to break the camp on GV and we succeeded with an even number of frees as creeps. We lost on our first try, but except for running strait back out into the fight every time we died, we stayed back and made a plan like we used to. We won and it was a ton of fun. After we won the camp, we pressed on and blued a lot of the mbp before we finally broke up.

This afternoon was a different story. The raid was very disorganized, not once did the leader or anyone else for that matter try to form a strategy, every time someone wiped they ran strait back out there, and not many people really played their class to the best of their abilities. Our burg would go out into the fray and deal some serious damage to one target, but did not get any support when he tried to retreat and died. Our hunters remained as permanent warg food. Even when my LM got an AoE stun or attack on them, the three wars were still able to kill our hunters and get out with hardly a scratch because nobody reacted! It is not needed to say that we hardly dented them.

I am sure that the moors are not completely balanced, but they are not nearly as bad as people are making it out to be. Freeps really need to just relearn some strategies and use them to get them on par with the Freeps. Is that really to bad?
    Withywindle characters-Caesaran (warden), Dernudan (Lore master)
    Brandywine characters- Dernudan (champion), Denthur (guardian), Delphinianic(captain)

Quote Originally Posted by Birdflies View Post
    I must say, your delusional conviction that you hold the absolute truth, and that your opinions reflect nothing but the complete and objective reality, is quite admirable. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who got a good chuckle from your other post, requesting for opinions on balance from "objective" creeps. Much to nobodys surprise, the only one who was going to judge what was objective and what wasn't, was none other than yourself.

And here you go again. "The happy medium" is only, and exactly, what YOU consider to be the right point of balance. "This is not how you achieve balance, balance is only achieved in this other way." You don't bother with numbers, skills, strategys. You don't need to. You have found the truth, and now it's only up to the rest to see your wisdom.

Admirable indeed.
    you're reply made me laugh with all that thick sarcasm and props for that but now to reality.

1. They tried to give freeps more options with the tree when it was created but they went so far to the right you've got minnys hitting big crits,warden and guardians bleeds over the top and then let's talk captains and them not dying.

2. Turbine decided to fix this with creeps by giving them this and that, here and there but they went so far the other way and once again didn't do it right.

That's the point of finding a happy medium and yeah not everyone will like it but it could be a lot better then the two I described.
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Quote Originally Posted by germcell View Post
    freep goggles^ defilers are not any stronger than minis have been for years.
    True, but for mini to match a defiler in heals they give up a lot of DPS, now defilers can heal AND dps.

freep goggles, minis hitting for 20k

Doesn't matter what a class can hit for if their opponent can live through it then heal back to full, right? 20k is 1/3 of a ranked creeps morale, and there is no mini hitting anywhere near that on a ranked creep with full audacity unless it's in conjunction with other classes helping to significantly boost DPS.

goggles this will be fixed with weapons, gear, jewlery, virtues > power creep (google it if you don't know what it means).
    At BEST, freeps will be able to get back to were they were pre-U13. There is no "Fixing" anything, it just a grind to get back to were there were.

without impale creep RvR will never get a kill with all the mini stacked fraids.
    And with impale 2 creeps reliably can take a full morale ranked geared mini/RK to dead in ~2s, name two freep classes that can do that to a ranked full audacity defiler?

Terrible creeps are having a hayday, the goods one are disappointed (or playing ESO )
    Last edited by doug01; Apr 18 2014 at 10:58 AM.
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

Quote Originally Posted by doug01 View Post
    True, but for mini to match a defiler in heals they give up a lot of DPS, now defilers can heal AND dps.

Doesn't matter what a class can hit for if their opponent can live through it then heal back to full, right? 20k is 1/3 of a ranked creeps morale, and there is no mini hitting anywhere near that on a ranked creep with full audacity unless it's in conjunction with other classes helping to significantly boost DPS.

At BEST, freeps will be able to get back to were they were pre-U13. There is no "Fixing" anything, it just a grind to get back to were there were.

And with impale 2 creeps reliably can take a full morale ranked geared mini/RK to dead in ~2s, name two freep classes that can do that to a ranked full audacity defiler?

Terrible creeps are having a hayday, the goods one are disappointed (or playing ESO )
    This is where the differences in mits comes largely into play. You have a mini that is sitting around 15-18k morale and maybe 30%-40% mits after regearing whos mits can brought down to next to nothing with creep debuffs. Versus a defiler at 60k morale and 60% mits? I'm not sure on numbers exactly so please feel free to correct me. A freep might hit for 20k but when you are looking a health percentages why is 20k on a 60k morale creep different than 6k hit on a 16k morale mini? Because its a higher number? If creeps were critting for 20k there would be no one to fight since the majority of freeps have under 20k morale. Granted it is a mini and maybe they shoudn't have that much DPS but that is a whole different argument. Mostly those high hits come on either glass cannon builds, greenies or no audacity creeps which with the new changes creeps have their own set of greenies in the moors to one shot.

I'm curious to run into a defiler 1v1 now though. I used to have some real fun drawn out fights with them.
    Amestoplease, Rk
    Ambusher, Warg

Thumbs up

Thanks turbine. the negative posts are just from the same old 20 people. good job on this one.
    Any time you think you have influence, try ordering around someone else's dog

Quote Originally Posted by doug01 View Post
    you must be the best reaver in the world if you can get four bleeds and impale off in 2 seconds.

delusionaldoug01

have fun playing that terrible ESO game.

or maybe try a server with some halfway decent freeps on it instead of the potatoes on your server.

yes i read your arrogant reply, you're one of those superior people who think they are smarter than everyone else. you surely think you are smarter than the devs, please explain where you think the middle is and how you think the devs went way to the right on us? tell everyone your perfect solution to balance in this game i would love to hear it.

actually i think by reading many of your past posts and even though you claim you have creeps, you main an LM and you wear very thick freep goggles.
    Im right there with you germcell, ive never met one as all high and mighty as this one.

and how can you say that its swung all the way right, from left, did they delete all the minis too? then its swung somewhere near the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Seglord View Post
    Im right there with you germcell, ive never met one as all high and mighty as this one.

and how can you say that its swung all the way right, from left, did they delete all the minis too? then its swung somewhere near the middle.

Do you understand what being far right or far left means or do i need to put it in big letters for you to understand

1. freeps given skills that put them far right and making them super OP instead of some where in the middle

2. Creeps giving them some love which they needed but went to extremes to the far left.

All i was saying was they still havent found a happy medium , if they arent pleasing one side theyre pleasing the other instead of reaching a middle ground.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    Do you understand what being far right or far left means or do i need to put it in big letters for you to understand
    No, you need to be a bigger arrogant, condescending, know it all. cause people like that.

Yes, thank you effectively making moors pretty much unplayable for 90% of the time on a small server.

Freeps have a good fighting chance when grouped, when I got a kin grp with my champ+burg+rk healing we did decently against 4-7 creeps (several bad ones that can still probably kill my champ solo) with a lm (that has been using at least one agi earring out of lack of reading skill or whatever) tagging -obviously the tar helped rk a lot.
    combining skills is pretty cool, only problem is when there's no one to combine those skills with.

This expansion might be fun for people that enjoy zergs and bigger group fights or at least always have something to heal them for most of the play time, but on a small server where champs are still considered OP I can't say it has been any fun at all so far, even the good fights are nothing close to u9 or the SoM I got to experience for that matter.

I find it sad that instead of slowing combat pace it just got increased.
    Last edited by Nifroth; Apr 18 2014 at 08:48 PM.

Lotro PVP Videos l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Jakreal View Post
    The changes are so nice now it actually takes skill on freep now to do something!!!

"I saw a Defiler a WL and a Reaver camping 11 freeps at GV last night."

If the quote from casonari is true than you have extremely bad freeps and should try to re-evaluate the situation.

I do have a defiler and yes it is super fun and i do think they went overboard.... i was fine where it was but now its just silly.

(Given your fights with my kinmate warwalker (belv) on rk healing i can only guess that well... you need more skill and knowledge.)

As the guy said great update just give it time people will figure out the power of traiting and gearing some mits and focus fire. And who knows maybe debuffing incomming healing might just work... hint hint

Nothing is more silly than an ezmode warden with 5k bleed pulses.
    [img]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n236/quibster/akbalak_zps628d4080.jpg[/img]
    Signed,
    DennisWeaver

i have a rank 8 yelow! line cappy with 30% tact mits(33% when herald of hope is alive) with normal hp at 24K(all gear is tiel(blue) and might as major stat(might is higher then vit) and aud rank max 19(6 pieces of aud gear with moors ring set)....
    i battled at GV and started to lose(shocking) so i backed off...i got to the steps themselvs(no new incoming damage) at 15k hp
    those 15k hp droped to 0 in about 1.5 minuts cous of weaver and ba DoT(about 4-5 dots on me)....and yes...i used rallying cry and eorlings moral pot and!! store bought morla pot...yet 0 hp was the outcome of those DoTs.
    now dont get me wrong...as i posted this story in another thread i mentioned PvE action was actually fun and chalenging wher i almost died to only 2 30k hp mobs in isen depths(i was in red line for extra speed of kiling)...but the moors deal??OMG ...turbine went over the line with nerfing our mits...today i played my rank 5 guard yelow line WITH SHIELD(4 piece of aud gear) and engaged a ba rank 6 who was fighting 1 of freeps npc...i did win at the end but he did bring me to 6k!!! hp from 24K base...imo thats absured...and my tank has better mits!!! then cappy ...im assuming his a new creep fliped sides cous of no chance for freeps and dont have to much skills that he bought for use...if he had more skills id be probebly dead!
    what im saying is simple...yes the game was to easy PvE and turbine actually did good with that but the moors is to much...i dont think its to hard to nerf the creeps a bit(2 even 3 times more hp then freeps isnt enough??nerfed our mits AND mastery and yet still buffed thier dps??)or buff freeps when entering the moors(buff aud gear and rank % buff).
    finle thought ....freeps enter moors at lvl 20(preety sure not all potential skills granted once scaling to 95) means alot more LOWBIES freeps in moors...add to that most creeps are OP(ergo my stories) and u have a blood bath...we will have alot more creeps playing and LOVING thier alts(hardly dieing and alot of kiling the freeps...FUN FUN FUN) resulting in creepside is the place to be even after turbine fix the deal...dont know about any of u guys...i will not enter moors to play solo against army of creeps.
    owww and last thing...dont tell me to change my gear/virtues...as a cappy/guard i hit like a girl as is...u cant realy expect me to drop the few ph mastery i have from might stat.
    and the deal wher yelow line cappys WERE OP??why??cous of 20!!! laim sec of dunadain shield(ONLY -75% damage...not 100%) duration?? or the mark that gives 1%!!! moral ONLY!!when im hiting THE MARKED foe???(240 moral in my case).

Quote Originally Posted by chiboboom View Post
    i have a rank 8 yelow! line cappy with 30% tact mits(33% when herald of hope is alive) with normal hp at 24K(all gear is tiel(blue) and might as major stat(might is higher then vit) and aud rank max 19(6 pieces of aud gear with moors ring set)....
    i battled at GV and started to lose(shocking) so i backed off...i got to the steps themselvs(no new incoming damage) at 15k hp
    those 15k hp droped to 0 in about 1.5 minuts cous of weaver and ba DoT(about 4-5 dots on me)....and yes...i used rallying cry and eorlings moral pot and!! store bought morla pot...yet 0 hp was the outcome of those DoTs.
    now dont get me wrong...as i posted this story in another thread i mentioned PvE action was actually fun and chalenging wher i almost died to only 2 30k hp mobs in isen depths(i was in red line for extra speed of kiling)...but the moors deal??OMG ...turbine went over the line with nerfing our mits...today i played my rank 5 guard yelow line WITH SHIELD(4 piece of aud gear) and engaged a ba rank 6 who was fighting 1 of freeps npc...i did win at the end but he did bring me to 6k!!! hp from 24K base...imo thats absured...and my tank has better mits!!! then cappy ...im assuming his a new creep fliped sides cous of no chance for freeps and dont have to much skills that he bought for use...if he had more skills id be probebly dead!
    what im saying is simple...yes the game was to easy PvE and turbine actually did good with that but the moors is to much...i dont think its to hard to nerf the creeps a bit(2 even 3 times more hp then freeps isnt enough??nerfed our mits AND mastery and yet still buffed thier dps??)or buff freeps when entering the moors(buff aud gear and rank % buff).
    finle thought ....freeps enter moors at lvl 20(preety sure not all potential skills granted once scaling to 95) means alot more LOWBIES freeps in moors...add to that most creeps are OP(ergo my stories) and u have a blood bath...we will have alot more creeps playing and LOVING thier alts(hardly dieing and alot of kiling the freeps...FUN FUN FUN) resulting in creepside is the place to be even after turbine fix the deal...dont know about any of u guys...i will not enter moors to play solo against army of creeps.
    owww and last thing...dont tell me to change my gear/virtues...as a cappy/guard i hit like a girl as is...u cant realy expect me to drop the few ph mastery i have from might stat.
    and the deal wher yelow line cappys WERE OP??why??cous of 20!!! laim sec of dunadain shield(ONLY -75% damage...not 100%) duration?? or the mark that gives 1%!!! moral ONLY!!when im hiting THE MARKED foe???(240 moral in my case).
    Regarding the GV story going from 15k hp to nothing in 1.5 minutes.... The duration of the BA and Weaver DoTs is 30seconds. So if you were out of range and the DoT's killed you it would have happened within 30 seconds otherwise you would be regaining hp while out of combat. Also, could you have had multiple DoT's from multiple weavers and BA's? That would make a significant difference if it was the case. If so, then yes I would expect and hope you would die from DoT's if 3x weavers and 3x BA's had hit you or something like that.

Second story. Your r5 guard defeated an r6 BA but it was too close for your comfort. If he was kiting, slowing, using DoT's, blocking with environmental objects, had full audacity, and new what to do because he/she was experienced on another toon, then yeah I can believe that. My r7 BA was beat by a scaled LM today spamming water lore and cc. It took quite a long while to die but it happened. When I was dead the LM was about 14000/18000hp and had very little power left. So r7 BA dead after fighting an r1 LM. Im not bothered by it. If I didn't want to die I wouldn't be in the pvp area. Die and learn from it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000001a1387/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

welcome to lvl scaled creepmoors
    home of the 24 hour GV camp.

Quote Originally Posted by chiboboom View Post
    i have a rank 8 yelow! line cappy with 30% tact mits(33% when herald of hope is alive)
    I spotted your first mistake straight away. You are a heavy armoured class with 33% tact mit, 30% if you lose your herald.
    My mini and lm have more than that.
    Mits and other protections matter much more now, so make some adjustments with your virtues and gear.
    You should learn about the changes that happened in U13 (or any other update for that matter) and adjust and adapt to them, before making ill-informed posts about nerfs.

you must be the best reaver in the world if you can get four bleeds and impale off in 2 seconds.
    What I said was 2 creeps can reliably take a full morale minnie/RK to dead in 2s(well, tbh if they are really coordinated through vent/TS or such it can be done in less than 1s, js), which is absolutely true. What you read into it that statement is your failure, not mine.

have fun playing that terrible ESO game.
    Yea, having balanced classes and everyone able to have access to almost every skill line is pretty terrible for PvP. I mean you actually have to rely on your own ability and knowledge of skill/gear builds because the guy you're fighting has access to just about every skill set and gear pieces you do. That's sucks...big time. I like it when the devs choose the winners and losers!

I like LOTRO and even enjoy its PvP, but other than the concept (monsters vs free peoples) it has absolutely nothing on ESO PvP.
    Last edited by doug01; Apr 19 2014 at 10:37 PM.
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

Yes thank you Turbine.

This is what happened earlier today on Withy. The freeps held grimwood, and the rez circle by the creep controlled river outpost. The creeps were beseiging the freeps there.
    We, the Freeps consisted of 3 hunters (1 scaled), 1 mini, 1 rk, 1lm (scaled), 1 burg, and 1 warden. (ranks inkown)
    The creeps had 2 r12 defilers, 3 wargs, 2 weavers, 2 reavers, 1 wl, and 1 blackarrow.
    Guess who won.

We used the rez circle as a safe area to formulate a plan. The 2 hunters and my scaled lm would stay behind for 20 seconds while the rest engaged. The engagement was used as a distraction while we snuck back to river, to use it as an area with freindly NPCs that we could fall back on and use the NPCs to help us win.

Once we took the outpoust, the engagers fell back on river. The Mini and RK healed as they fell back, leaving no deaths during the retreat. Everyone fell back to the boss room while the creeps got stuck by the npcs at the enterance. Then the hunters set up dozens of traps along the stairs, and my LM put a sticky gourd at the top of the stairs to create a choking point. The creeps were crushed.

You must start using strategy to win. You will win if you are smarter than your opponent. You will win if you use strategy.
    So instead of compaining, formulate strategies before going into fights and focus in RATs and choose good RATs, that is how you will win without giving creeps a mostly unneeded nerf.
    Withywindle characters-Caesaran (warden), Dernudan (Lore master)
    Brandywine characters- Dernudan (champion), Denthur (guardian), Delphinianic(captain)

Quote Originally Posted by Dernudan View Post
    Yes thank you Turbine.

This is what happened earlier today on Withy. The freeps held grimwood, and the rez circle by the creep controlled river outpost. The creeps were beseiging the freeps there.
    We, the Freeps consisted of 3 hunters (1 scaled), 1 mini, 1 rk, 1lm (scaled), 1 burg, and 1 warden. (ranks inkown)
    The creeps had 2 r12 defilers, 3 wargs, 2 weavers, 2 reavers, 1 wl, and 1 blackarrow.
    Guess who won.

We used the rez circle as a safe area to formulate a plan. The 2 hunters and my scaled lm would stay behind for 20 seconds while the rest engaged. The engagement was used as a distraction while we snuck back to river, to use it as an area with freindly NPCs that we could fall back on and use the NPCs to help us win.

Once we took the outpoust, the engagers fell back on river. The Mini and RK healed as they fell back, leaving no deaths during the retreat. Everyone fell back to the boss room while the creeps got stuck by the npcs at the enterance. Then the hunters set up dozens of traps along the stairs, and my LM put a sticky gourd at the top of the stairs to create a choking point. The creeps were crushed.

You must start using strategy to win. You will win if you are smarter than your opponent. You will win if you use strategy.
    So instead of compaining, formulate strategies before going into fights and focus in RATs and choose good RATs, that is how you will win without giving creeps a mostly unneeded nerf.
    It's a freep with a brain!!! I thought they were extinct by now!

What you did sounds awesome and I applaud you. I would love to see freeps do that on my server; that would really spice up the fights. These are the kind of strategies I would really love to see in PvP, and have deception, higher ground, and overall military tactics from the olden days really matter and decide the fight. The utility the freeps have is amazing. Learn from this guy and make PvP fun--really fun-- freeps!
    Cheiftain Ashtu-1, Defiler of Landroval
    Master Guardsman Jythro, Captain of Silverlode

Quote Originally Posted by Joebob7 View Post
    It's a freep with a brain!!! I thought they were extinct by now!

What you did sounds awesome and I applaud you. I would love to see freeps do that on my server; that would really spice up the fights. These are the kind of strategies I would really love to see in PvP, and have deception, higher ground, and overall military tactics from the olden days really matter and decide the fight. The utility the freeps have is amazing. Learn from this guy and make PvP fun--really fun-- freeps!
    Man the Sun Tzu is strong with this one, so much tactics !

Quote Originally Posted by Dernudan View Post
    Yes thank you Turbine.

Guess who won.

as nice as your strat sounds and it worked out for you that group of creeps im sorry must suck because on my server put together that group with our good creeps and they would have crushed that group of freeps, sorry im impressed with you strat but not impressed with the outcome like i said sounds like very bad creeps.

Since Turbine decided to let us premiums use the moors, I decided to take my LM for a spin. It was every bit as faceroll as I expected. With all the Water-lore spam, the only solo creeps that could kill me, even if I only had 3 aud, were high ranked wargs and reavers (r11+). I repeat, I was R0 during this! (Although I did make R2 by the time the 6 hours timed out) BAs are just stupidly easy. I did lose vs a solo R11 spider, but that was only cause I was yellow and I ran out of power (btw, power issues in yellow anyone?). After that I moved to blue and found out what real facerolling feels like. My LM had virtues ranging from 14 to 17, and only because I slotted the highest ones, not the most useful. All teal gear, some Fangorn crafted armour, couple BB pieces, nothing too impressive. I do have 2 FAs though.

About defilers, only couple of fights I had with solo defilers ended in a draw. Gotta say, I think it's completely fair that a class that has the crazy self-heals the LM has, cannot out-dps the heals of a healing class. Did kill one R6 Warleader though.

Maybe this doesn't apply to every class, but the LM is as faceroll as ever. Stop whining folks and learn to use your skills.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020100004f382b/signature.png]Bloodbad[/charsig]

Since Turbine decided to let us premiums use the moors, I decided to take my LM for a spin. It was every bit as faceroll as I expected. With all the Water-lore spam, the only solo creeps that could kill me, even if I only had 3 aud, were high ranked wargs and reavers (r11+). I repeat, I was R0 during this! (Although I did make R2 by the time the 6 hours timed out) BAs are just stupidly easy. I did lose vs a solo R11 spider, but that was only cause I was yellow and I ran out of power (btw, power issues in yellow anyone?). After that I moved to blue and found out what real facerolling feels like. My LM had virtues ranging from 14 to 17, and only because I slotted the highest ones, not the most useful. All teal gear, some Fangorn crafted armour, couple BB pieces, nothing too impressive. I do have 2 FAs though.

About defilers, only couple of fights I had with solo defilers ended in a draw. Gotta say, I think it's completely fair that a class that has the crazy self-heals the LM has, cannot out-dps the heals of a healing class. Did kill one R6 Warleader though.

Maybe this doesn't apply to every class, but the LM is as faceroll as ever. Stop whining folks and learn to use your skills.
    Good post. I really hope Turbine base any future PvP balance around players like yourself (you sound like you know how to use your class welll), and not around poor or mediocre players who are too used to facerolling, and whine like banshees when they don't win.

Come to my server with no Aud on your Lm and these creeps will eat you up and yes Lms can survive pretty much any solo creep including reavers and wargs and a defiler losing to a Lm pre 13 should be ashame because that didnt happen then either.

Power issues in all 3 lines blue ,red and yellow that ive noticed since the update

Come to my server with no Aud on your Lm and these creeps will eat you up
    I play on Brandywine. Being the most popular it's full of trash, but it's also full of very good players. Many a transfer has come thinking that they would "conquer" like on their own underpopulated server, only to find a much greater challenge than they expected. I'm sure this isn't the problem.

Lms can survive pretty much any solo creep including reavers and wargs
    If this is the case, why are the forums overflowig with your tears about OP creeps?

Power issues in all 3 lines blue ,red and yellow that ive noticed since the update
    In solo fights only experienced it in yellow line. Also, "Adding insult to injury" and Ancient Craft bonus damage aren't as awesome as they appear on paper. Yellow was kind of a dissapointment TBH.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020100004f382b/signature.png]Bloodbad[/charsig]

I play on Brandywine. Being the most popular it's full of trash, but it's also full of very good players. Many a transfer has come thinking that they would "conquer" like on their own underpopulated server, only to find a much greater challenge than they expected. I'm sure this isn't the problem.

If this is the case, why are the forums overflowig with your tears about OP creeps?

In solo fights only experienced it in yellow line. Also, "Adding insult to injury" and Ancient Craft bonus damage aren't as awesome as they appear on paper. Yellow was kind of a dissapointment TBH.

1. My only real issue is defilers kinda like Minnys and their healing for creeps

2. Ive hit 30k on insult to injury but havent since the update but then again ive lost damage to switch up for mits so i dont know, plus yellow line is a joke honestly.

I dont think overall its to bad in the moors the mits are a little issue but that can be worked out by giving up damage, i think the biggest one on my server is watching all the freeps playing creeps between defilers and Ba's LOL

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast