We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    You have to have a target to use it, ive check out your server and i can see why its easy, the creeps are bad.
    How could you have checked my server in less than two days and make a complete and total judgement on us like that? Sure there are bad creeps, but there are those on every single. Did you ever meet Boshal, the infamous warg who is know to stop entire raids single handedly. Did you meet the reaver pack (yes they have other classes). Have you seen commander Aghi the Warleader?

Also, I meant sticky tar. Sorry for that mistake. Sticky gourd comes afterwards.
    Withywindle characters-Caesaran (warden), Dernudan (Lore master)
    Brandywine characters- Dernudan (champion), Denthur (guardian), Delphinianic(captain)

Quote Originally Posted by Dernudan View Post
    How could you have checked my server in less than two days and make a complete and total judgement on us like that? Sure there are bad creeps, but there are those on every single. Did you ever meet Boshal, the infamous warg who is know to stop entire raids single handedly. Did you meet the reaver pack (yes they have other classes). Have you seen commander Aghi the Warleader?

Also, I meant sticky tar. Sorry for that mistake. Sticky gourd comes afterwards.
    A warg who can stop an entire raid LOLOLOLOLOL

no more comments needed

I give up. This is just going to keep going around in circles

The point is that the moors are balanced. If you use strategy and work together, you can win fights that might seem hopeless.
    So try something different instead of complaining and saying the moors are an unbalanced mess.
    Brandywine characters- Dernudan (champion), Denthur (guardian), Delphinianic(captain)

tired of hearing complaints about spider damage, I killed 3 spiders with my guard one was R13... I saw a warden kill a spider 2 times in a row that was R8 and using toxic carpace... just because your not 2-3 hitting a creep now you cry... go do your mit virtues get some real skill then go back to the moors. I am going to start recording these fights and posting them so that you cry babies can see it can be done and your just fail. they evenly matched the moors and LegendOfALL(NYXX) please stop trolling the forums and telling fibs about creeps you do not have

Did you ever meet Boshal, the infamous warg who is know to stop entire raids single handedly.
    No. But I did meet Paul Bunyan and Babe, the giant blue ox.

A warg who can stop an entire raid LOLOLOLOLOL

no more comments needed
    A warg can gank a greenie in the middle of a mounted raid no problem. This without a doubt causes the entire raid to stop while said greenie gets rezzed. Not exactly thrilling pvp, but its quite simple. Continued harassment like this with both escape CDs minimized can make a fraid's progress become next to nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    A warg can gank a greenie in the middle of a mounted raid no problem. This without a doubt causes the entire raid to stop while said greenie gets rezzed. Not exactly thrilling pvp, but its quite simple. Continued harassment like this with both escape CDs minimized can make a fraid's progress become next to nothing.
    I dont think you've been reading how he was phrasing everything, by the way he said it he means kill them.

Also didnt know we had greenies on freep side

Plus a good raid and lock the 1 warg up so quick he'd be dead before he could sneeze.

Quote Originally Posted by Ugmo View Post
    No. But I did meet Paul Bunyan and Babe, the giant blue ox.
    Nice follow up LOL

I give up. This is just going to keep going around in circles

The point is that the moors are balanced. If you use strategy and work together, you can win fights that might seem hopeless.
    So try something different instead of complaining and saying the moors are an unbalanced mess.
    Please oh please show me where i said they're an unbalanced mess, you also should read before commenting i said theres some things that need fixed but not impossible and the moors will never be balanced, they havent in 7 years and they wont anytime soon.

Anyone can win fights that might seem hopeless but i was pointing out you would not have won that fight against good creeps period.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhorse View Post
    tired of hearing complaints about spider damage, I killed 3 spiders with my guard one was R13... I saw a warden kill a spider 2 times in a row that was R8 and using toxic carpace... just because your not 2-3 hitting a creep now you cry... go do your mit virtues get some real skill then go back to the moors. I am going to start recording these fights and posting them so that you cry babies can see it can be done and your just fail. they evenly matched the moors and LegendOfALL(NYXX) please stop trolling the forums and telling fibs about creeps you do not have
    1. I dont know who youre talking about but ive never said spider damage is out of control , #### they cant kill my Lm even if theres 2 though i will correct you for the most part rank means nothing since you can buy everything

2. Telling fibs come to M my creeps are Evilelmo Ba and Pirata Spider

thanks for doing your homework and nice chatting to you.

Please oh please show me where i said they're an unbalanced mess, you also should read before commenting i said theres some things that need fixed but not impossible and the moors will never be balanced, they havent in 7 years and they wont anytime soon.

Anyone can win fights that might seem hopeless but i was pointing out you would not have won that fight against good creeps period.
    I did not say that you were complaining about the Ettenmoors being unbalanced, I did not quote your or anything. The only time that I reffered to you was on the first line.
    Sorry if I made it sound like I was talking to you about the moors being unbalanced.

Quote Originally Posted by doug01 View Post
    I like LOTRO and even enjoy its PvP, but other than the concept (monsters vs free peoples) it has absolutely nothing on ESO PvP.
    i know 7 people who played ESO, six of them are already back playing lotro pvp.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5