We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    the only thing that probably needs a tone down is the whining from the easy moders who expected to go back out to the moors with the same gear they were using previously and relics in their legendary items like Morale/Morale/Morale/Vitality(or)Morale... its empty stats now... that is the whole point in the Crit Defense Mitigation crafted relics... LI Titles that have mitigations... mitigation virtues ect...
    they can keep QQing their tears sustain me I myself have went out and taken down multiple opponents without any issue as I was traited for the past year with mitigations, running mitigation LI titles, and even took the time to save up some mitigation crafted relics and kept a list of items that have mitigations on them.... they are evenly matched for the most part, some of the lower ranks vaporize without effort still... the high ranks can get a little scary but thats the whole point in a challenge, I don't want to roll my face across the keyboard and get a win... I want a fight!

Quote Originally Posted by Lanelthan View Post
    LM silences are HUGE. They don't affect HoTs on a defiler, but they get rid of their debuffs which is where I think defiler is MOST OP.
    Whut? Kind of feels like a troll post, but whatever.

Freepside cure skills:
    Burglar - Burglar's Antidote: Cures one of any type, 15 second cd. Can be traited to effect entire fellowship, but yellow Burglars are rare.
    Captain - Muster Courage: Cures one of any type for the whole fellowship, 20 second cd.
    Champion - Fear Nothing: Cures 3 fears, 3 minute cd, self only.
    Guardian - Ignore the Pain: Cures one of any type, can be traited to cure up to 4 at a time, self only. 5 second cd.
    Hunter - Purge Poison: Cures 3 poisons from the target, can be traited to work on the entire fellowship, no cd.
    Lore-master - Knowledge of Cures: Cures 3 of any type, 2 second induction 15 second cd. Can be traited to have no induction.
    Minstrel-Story - of Courage: Cures 1 of any type for the whole fellowship, 3 second induction, 10 second cd.
    Rune-keeper - Scribe a New Ending: Cures 1 of any type every 2 second for 6 seconds, 8 second cd.
    Warden - First Aid: Cures one of any type, 5 second cd, self only.

Hunters and Champs should probably have their skills changed to work on every type since that's the HD standard, but overall Freeps have it pretty good on affliction removal, especially since most Creep debuffs are curable. Freep debuffs usually aren't (except for LM debuffs), though it wouldn't matter much if they were since Creepside doesn't have any cure skills at all. And the LM perma-silence still hasn't been fixed afaik.

Quote Originally Posted by Me_the_Third View Post
    Whut? Kind of feels like a troll post, but whatever.

Freepside cure skills:
    Burglar - Burglar's Antidote: Cures one of any type, 15 second cd. Can be traited to effect entire fellowship, but yellow Burglars are rare.
    Captain - Muster Courage: Cures one of any type for the whole fellowship, 20 second cd.
    Champion - Fear Nothing: Cures 3 fears, 3 minute cd, self only.
    Guardian - Ignore the Pain: Cures one of any type, can be traited to cure up to 4 at a time, self only. 5 second cd.
    Hunter - Purge Poison: Cures 3 poisons from the target, can be traited to work on the entire fellowship, no cd.
    Lore-master - Knowledge of Cures: Cures 3 of any type, 2 second induction 15 second cd. Can be traited to have no induction.
    Minstrel-Story - of Courage: Cures 1 of any type for the whole fellowship, 3 second induction, 10 second cd.
    Rune-keeper - Scribe a New Ending: Cures 1 of any type every 2 second for 6 seconds, 8 second cd.
    Warden - First Aid: Cures one of any type, 5 second cd, self only.

Hunters and Champs should probably have their skills changed to work on every type since that's the HD standard, but overall Freeps have it pretty good on affliction removal, especially since most Creep debuffs are curable. Freep debuffs usually aren't (except for LM debuffs), though it wouldn't matter much if they were since Creepside doesn't have any cure skills at all. And the LM perma-silence still hasn't been fixed afaik.
    to add to your list:

stuffs that creeps can cure:

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    As bad a position as diminishing returns tables are right now, the above is going to do jack squat after a minute of combat, which the non-CC'ed defiler probably has enough CDs and kiting ability to survive through. Plus, elbereth is only good for 7.5 seconds on a target with audacity, not 15.
    Actually thinking about this more an even better option is to have the 2 minis fear the one defiler as the LM deals with the other, then have them switch off. This would help the DR issues a lot. So the defiler gets feared for 15 seconds, then combo/stun dazed and vice versa for other one.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3