We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeOfLions View Post
    I spent a couple days looking into this (and a related issue with the key-master in III.4.26), and it looks like we've got it sorted out. Next patch should have fixes for these.

MoL
    I was stuck on raiding the larder for awhile too, i sent in a bug report and finally sent in a ticket and a GM ported me to morlaks position. Now i find myself stuck again with the key-master not being there -.- lol
    Does anyone know when theyre going to do the nxt patch with these fixes?

Quote Originally Posted by Miko?aj View Post
    Fortunately it works thank you very much, but it is important to take an instance with opened entrance to it, you cannot just click ,,leave the instance" like usually is done- you are holding the basket and you won't be able to leave in this way> at least it was in my case. I would recommend something from Garth Agamaur or Great Barrow for example. Hope you'll find it usefull.
    What is about chapter 26 I haven't found any solutions and I justed asked GM for help and he helped me greetings and good luck!
    I can also confirm that this trick works - yay! Well at least for the food quest. All you have to do is get the food and successfully exit the gatehouse. Then I went to where Morflak was supposed to be and entered one of the Garth Agarwen instance - can't remember which one. I still had the food. Then I immediately left the instance by walking out the portal; tada, I was right back in the correct layer with the food! I delivered the food, talked with Morflak and was able to complete the quest!

Quote Originally Posted by elbac1957 View Post
    I can also confirm that this trick works - yay!
    Me too. Altough I can't complete the escape from Isengard instance without the Uruk-hai key-master also.

BUGS: Vol 3 Book 4 Chap 21 Raiding the Larder quest, & Chap 26 Escape From Isengard instance

I also can confirm the "instance hop" works to get thru chapter 21, thanks for posting that little trick However, like many others have found, chapter 26 is hosed as well, and the instance hop doesn't work here because you're already in an instance. I've tried to complete this instance a dozen times or more and the same result...no key-master. Garn! This is very annoying...

It seems everyone is having a problem with "Escape from Isengard" since update 13. I did it with one of my other characters before the update with no problems. Wife and I are stuck till this gets fixed.

We were able to get past the good food chapter by going into an instance, leave the instance and finish it off.

I spent a couple days looking into this (and a related issue with the key-master in III.4.26), and it looks like we've got it sorted out. Next patch should have fixes for these.

MoL
    Thanks for the Update. When is the patch expected to be released?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriellion View Post
    Hello Guys today I had to help a friend to survive this bug, as everyone noticed the bug is divided in two parts:

• first the door to the guard-house doesn't load (and when it does the second bug comes in)
    • second the NPC Morflak doesn't load (then you cannot turn the quest over)

Sometimes after you log and relog you game, one or another of the bug will eventually load right?! well at least it was how i've experienced the bug...
    Now all I had to do was keep re-login till the door to the guard-house finally showed up,then I could complete the first part of the quest, then after leave to the ring-wall holding the food (quest iten) I knew I had to force the game to RE-LOAD the stage... then I've lauch a intance (since I already knew the quest iten would not drop away doing so) then I left the instance and the stage really reloaded with all NPCs on it. That's it guys, I hope it may come to help any of you.

forgive my bad english 'O_õ'
    Thank you. I just had the 'No Morflak' bug, and launching an instance, then leaving it, worked. I didn't drop the basket and when I came out, the NPCs were fully loaded. Thanks.
    Favorite Dev Quote from 2009: Graal: The lack of an instant threat catch up skill is one of the differences in tanking between Wardens and Guardians, just like Wardens dont have a easily used forced taunt. It is unlikely, but not impossible that this will change. Bottom line...Dont die.

Quote Originally Posted by Aseem View Post
    Thanks for the Update. When is the patch expected to be released?

Thanks
    I'd guess 1g on 13.1

No problem

Someone else helped me while online. Just thought I'd pass it along.

Quote Originally Posted by Cartman76 View Post
    I'd guess 1g on 13.1
    Sorry I didn't quiet understand you. What does 1g mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Aseem View Post
    Sorry I didn't quiet understand you. What does 1g mean?
    1 gold
    And it seems I win, the test server patch notes has a fix in it for this one.
    So I'll just wait to continue until it gets here

Update 13.1 has fixed this issue with the quests. i just finished the whole series.

Quote Originally Posted by elbac1957 View Post
    Sweet - thanks a bunch!

MoL
    So this is nearly a year later and I am unable to see the gate keeper or interact with any door in the guardhouse in the southern ring-wall. Was this ever truly fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Ydnardo View Post
    So this is nearly a year later and I am unable to see the gate keeper or interact with any door in the guardhouse in the southern ring-wall. Was this ever truly fixed?
    I've had several alts successfully complete this quest, so I thought that it was fixed. I'm not sure why you're having trouble with it.
    "No sadder words of tongue or pen are the words: 'Might have been'." -- John Greenleaf Whittier
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda
    On planet Earth, there is a try.
    Indeed, in a world and life full of change, the only constant is human nature (A is A, after all :P).
    We old vets need to keep in mind those who come after us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2