We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bug: Vol 3 Book 4 Chap 21 Raiding the Larder quest

This quest seems to be bugged, once you take the food you can't take it back to Morflak becouse he's vanished

same issue here. sth wrong with the graphics. when u r outside of the guard house, the door of isengard looks like this.
    http://imgim.com/isengard.png

and when u enter inside and get the food you need. the door of the guard house vanishes and there is no one around and morflak is gone too.really annoying.

Same!

I have had the same problem, I sent in a ticket on the day of the U13 release but no reply or fix as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ABrown1994 View Post
    I have had the same problem, I sent in a ticket on the day of the U13 release but no reply or fix as of yet.
    i did the same thing, but i sent it 2 days ago and still no reply, can't proceed in epic without this.

Same issue here today.
    CSR couldn't help so I sent in a bug report.
    We can only hope they fix soon tbh.
    Seems to be some sort of phasing/version issue with isengard as I seem to leave/enter it when crossing invisible walls there.

I did that same quest about a week and a half ago and it worked. Are you guys talking about after the update this is happening?
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphonic View Post
    I did that same quest about a week and a half ago and it worked. Are you guys talking about after the update this is happening?
    Yup, was doing it earlier trying to catch up on old chapters I had skipped at the time.

Escape from isengard is bugged too...we can't fin uruk-hai keymaster...Vol 3 book 4 chapt 26

Yep.. my mate and I are having the same issue with both Chapter 21 and Chapter 26. On chapter 21, a GM was able to teleport us to another layer after we got the bread from the guard house and we were able to turn in the quest with Morflak. However with chapter 26 we submitted a ticket and a different GM gave us the stock answer of 'unable to do anything to help us' and told us to submit a bug report which we did... So much for continuing on our lv.73 characters for now. Hope this gets fixed soon.
    "The greatest defeat is the day your enemies no longer fear you," said Rumar.
    "I do not think that will be a problem," replied Zume.

Yeah, these are two BIG bugs. We can't advance any further with Book 4 because of them, and they keep us out of books 5 and 6 as well. Our new characters are effectively halted at this point if we're trying to run the epic story line! I hope they fix this soon...

Quote Originally Posted by koamarx View Post
    Yep.. my mate and I are having the same issue with both Chapter 21 and Chapter 26. On chapter 21, a GM was able to teleport us to another layer after we got the bread from the guard house and we were able to turn in the quest with Morflak. However with chapter 26 we submitted a ticket and a different GM gave us the stock answer of 'unable to do anything to help us' and told us to submit a bug report which we did... So much for continuing on our lv.73 characters for now. Hope this gets fixed soon.
    I got the stock answer on chap 21
    But at least now I know I wouldn't have gotten much further
    At least seems I was right on my phasing guess

Quote Originally Posted by Cartman76 View Post
    Yup, was doing it earlier trying to catch up on old chapters I had skipped at the time.

Dang. I got really lucky for doing it before the update. I wonder why that would be affected though, were there any changes in Isengard?
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"

Dang. I got really lucky for doing it before the update. I wonder why that would be affected though, were there any changes in Isengard?
    Update 13 is called "The Breaking of Isengard" and it takes place in the same area. I suspect that the game programmers reused the location code and graphics for the update, and it inadvertently messed up the previous quests in the same area. I do hope they fix this bug soon, especially Chapter 26, because we can't go any further with the Epic Story quests - there's nowhere to pick them up again until Book 7, and that's half way through the Great River region (and half way through the Nona story line)!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylver_Snowlynx View Post
    Update 13 is called "The Breaking of Isengard" and it takes place in the same area. I suspect that the game programmers reused the location code and graphics for the update, and it inadvertently messed up the previous quests in the same area. I do hope they fix this bug soon, especially Chapter 26, because we can't go any further with the Epic Story quests - there's nowhere to pick them up again until Book 7, and that's half way through the Great River region (and half way through the Nona story line)!

Ahh ok, gotchya. That makes perfect sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylver_Snowlynx View Post
    That and until they fix we can't get the Vol.3 deed complete.
    That was the whole reason I went back to finish of books I had missed.
    I am pretty sure this one will be fixed though.

Exclamation Bug bypassed !!!

Hello Guys today I had to help a friend to survive this bug, as everyone noticed the bug is divided in two parts:

• first the door to the guard-house doesn't load (and when it does the second bug comes in)
    • second the NPC Morflak doesn't load (then you cannot turn the quest over)

Sometimes after you log and relog you game, one or another of the bug will eventually load right?! well at least it was how i've experienced the bug...
    Now all I had to do was keep re-login till the door to the guard-house finally showed up,then I could complete the first part of the quest, then after leave to the ring-wall holding the food (quest iten) I knew I had to force the game to RE-LOAD the stage... then I've lauch a intance (since I already knew the quest iten would not drop away doing so) then I left the instance and the stage really reloaded with all NPCs on it. That's it guys, I hope it may come to help any of you.

forgive my bad english 'O_õ'

The new Isen "Breaking" one is our third version of Isen so far. We had the one which Gandolf visited, our time as a prisoner and now this one when it was broken. Plus I am sure we get a fourth version in the future after Treebeard has had time to fix it up to his liking.

So yes some phasing issues can be expected. Keep sending those bug reports as the more of those they get the sooner it will be fixed. But only send one per character other wise you can get in trouble for abusing the reporting tool.
    I wonder what IS behind that waterfall?
    The Player Council knows!

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriellion View Post
    Hello Guys today I had to help a friend to survive this bug, as everyone noticed the bug is divided in two parts:

• first the door to the guard-house doesn't load (and when it does the second bug comes in)

Sometimes after you log and relog you game, one or another of the bug will eventually load right?! well at least it was how i've experienced the bug...
    Now all I had to do was keep re-login till the door to the guard-house finally showed up,then I could complete the first part of the quest, then after leave to the ring-wall holding the food (quest iten) I knew I had to force the game to RE-LOAD the stage... then I've lauch a intance (since I already knew the quest iten would not drop away doing so) then I left the instance and the stage really reloaded with all NPCs on it. That's it guys, I hope it may come to help any of you.

Thanks for the tip, my burg is on chapter 15 at the moment so he is coming up to chapter 21. Hopefully this will work!
    Council Of The West On Evernight

Runesi

Yeah, I'm having problems with this too. The problem appears to happen when you enter the gatehouse and come back out - with or without food. Before you go in, you're in a layer. Coming back out, you're not. And there are NO NPCs anywhere that I could find! You can log out and back in, and it'll put you in the right spot, but if you're carrying the food, it says you've been seen and the food is taken from you just before logging. So even though you log in and Morflak is back, you no longer have the food to give him.

I haven't tried it to see if this is consistent behavior or not - i.e., do I always lose the food - although my gut feeling is I do. Frustrating, since I generally do the epics first and the other quests if I have time.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveth View Post
    This quest seems to be bugged, once you take the food you can't take it back to Morflak becouse he's vanished
    I spent a couple days looking into this (and a related issue with the key-master in III.4.26), and it looks like we've got it sorted out. Next patch should have fixes for these.

MoL

Quote Originally Posted by MadeOfLions View Post
    I spent a couple days looking into this (and a related issue with the key-master in III.4.26), and it looks like we've got it sorted out. Next patch should have fixes for these.

MoL
    Thanks for the update

OK, I tried this but how do you leave an instance whilst still carrying the food?
    Council Of The West On Evernight

Runesi

MoL
    Thank you so much! ^_^
    "The greatest defeat is the day your enemies no longer fear you," said Rumar.
    "I do not think that will be a problem," replied Zume.

MoL
    Sweet - thanks a bunch!

Fortunately it works thank you very much, but it is important to take an instance with opened entrance to it, you cannot just click ,,leave the instance" like usually is done- you are holding the basket and you won't be able to leave in this way> at least it was in my case. I would recommend something from Garth Agamaur or Great Barrow for example. Hope you'll find it usefull.
    What is about chapter 26 I haven't found any solutions and I justed asked GM for help and he helped me greetings and good luck!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast